Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Quick Reference Hoardselling Guide
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
So this list is for items that should be saved or are they safe for auto sell?
So this list is for items that should be saved or are they safe for auto sell?
@Trinity1

This list is for items that should be saved and NOT autosold. :)

I recommend price-checking apparel individually if you're unsure!
@Trinity1

This list is for items that should be saved and NOT autosold. :)

I recommend price-checking apparel individually if you're unsure!
tumblr_p5yuzmLdrA1r8avs2o1_500.png
Thank you!
Thank you!
@Oriel Thanks for the ping, I added myself to the pinglist :)
@Oriel Thanks for the ping, I added myself to the pinglist :)
samanddean_by_mafiavamp-d99vinn.gif
@Oriel

Thank you for the ping and taking over!
@Oriel

Thank you for the ping and taking over!
75UHyX6.pngSvSQB0r.png4LmgXsn.pngaSY2AXl.pngNDfvk4v.pngsZXDott.pngCGkXGkk.pngCFzuqkV.pngZGWjzxy.pngo3JH9c4.pngWZkyhi0.gifW3CUfiy.pngB0TLTXy.pngRJTj2vQ.pngiyN9OEm.pngyPOOdFP.pngph5IzGU.pngRainbow%20Shrimp.png

75UHyX6.png
@Oriel Thanks so much for taking over! The old guide was my favourite, then the user went inactive :C
@Oriel Thanks so much for taking over! The old guide was my favourite, then the user went inactive :C
7862891.png ___
Winged
She/her
FR +3
I love pings c:
____ 51027181.png
@Oriel

Thanks for the ping! This is perfect!
@Oriel

Thanks for the ping! This is perfect!
tumblrsig.png accentsig.png CommSig.png
@Vangoghbot @Rawrtonic

I have lists organized by food type - plus modified the battlestones section to include items that newbies should really never hoardsell (but keep asking me about, lol).
@Vangoghbot @Rawrtonic

I have lists organized by food type - plus modified the battlestones section to include items that newbies should really never hoardsell (but keep asking me about, lol).
[size=1]@Oriel @Rolyo @mez @DeeStar @LithiumJay @janetlin @Kirlyn @Valshaena @Cloudspinner @Nikka @resplendeo @Watercolour @Lanikot @Secretsaver @Kyrtian @WingedClaymore @Delight @Zixi @rocketgirl2 @Scapegoat @GhostThane @Otterfall @LlamaShroom @Timeweaver @MafiaVamp @tiger22g2 @Suathiel @Hum @Kalietha @Wolfenritter @Brieland4 @Bluetadamore[/size] [size=6][b]Baldwin's Brew Level 10: No Item Changes[/b][/size] Keep saving your alchemy materials! For those who want to know which and how many of each to start brewing for the new items: [img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/6053e0056c45029c86689c8e497c7314/tumblr_numw7btRrS1se6yero1_500.png[/img] Keep on brewing. ;) Credit: [url=http://frstraekitty.tumblr.com/post/129022371949/for-reference]frstraekitty[/url]
@Oriel @Rolyo @mez @DeeStar @LithiumJay @janetlin @Kirlyn @Valshaena @Cloudspinner @Nikka @resplendeo @Watercolour @Lanikot @Secretsaver @Kyrtian @WingedClaymore @Delight @Zixi @rocketgirl2 @Scapegoat @GhostThane @Otterfall @LlamaShroom @Timeweaver @MafiaVamp @tiger22g2 @Suathiel @Hum @Kalietha @Wolfenritter @Brieland4 @Bluetadamore

Baldwin's Brew Level 10: No Item Changes

Keep saving your alchemy materials! For those who want to know which and how many of each to start brewing for the new items:

tumblr_numw7btRrS1se6yero1_500.png

Keep on brewing. ;)

Credit: frstraekitty
Oooo new shines!!!! xD
Oooo new shines!!!! xD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26