Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Quick Reference Hoardselling Guide
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
[size=1]@Oriel @Rolyo @mez @DeeStar @LithiumJay @janetlin @Kirlyn @Valshaena @Cloudspinner @Nikka @resplendeo @Watercolour @Lanikot @Secretsaver @Kyrtian @WingedClaymore @Delight @Zixi @rocketgirl2 @Scapegoat @GhostThane @Otterfall @LlamaShroom @Timeweaver @MafiaVamp @tiger22g2 @Suathiel @Hum @Kalietha @Wolfenritter @Brieland4 @Bluetadamore @shadowpup88 @Amlin @Trinity1 @Kattchon @squidmagician @mcbenik @EmmaJay @ouranographer @muttsmutt[/size] [size=6]Update: Starfall Celebration[/size] Added in 'Other': [item=Broken Clay Pot] Of the new skins/accents - there are two exclusive to Baldwin's Brew - one uses Broken Clay Pots and the other uses Salt. Which, if you've been using this guide, you've already been saving! The rest is lots of green alchemy materials (sludge, ooze, and goo). You can scavenge both Salt and Broken Clay Pots in Arcane. [img]http://i.imgur.com/PBEF9lD.png[/img]
@Oriel @Rolyo @mez @DeeStar @LithiumJay @janetlin @Kirlyn @Valshaena @Cloudspinner @Nikka @resplendeo @Watercolour @Lanikot @Secretsaver @Kyrtian @WingedClaymore @Delight @Zixi @rocketgirl2 @Scapegoat @GhostThane @Otterfall @LlamaShroom @Timeweaver @MafiaVamp @tiger22g2 @Suathiel @Hum @Kalietha @Wolfenritter @Brieland4 @Bluetadamore @shadowpup88 @Amlin @Trinity1 @Kattchon @squidmagician @mcbenik @EmmaJay @ouranographer @muttsmutt

Update: Starfall Celebration

Added in 'Other':

Broken Clay Pot

Of the new skins/accents - there are two exclusive to Baldwin's Brew - one uses Broken Clay Pots and the other uses Salt. Which, if you've been using this guide, you've already been saving! The rest is lots of green alchemy materials (sludge, ooze, and goo). You can scavenge both Salt and Broken Clay Pots in Arcane.

PBEF9lD.png
tumblr_p5yuzmLdrA1r8avs2o1_500.png
Incredibly helpful topic, thank you so much for compiling it!
Incredibly helpful topic, thank you so much for compiling it!
fK1DT0A.png
Thank you!
Thank you!
6klg2iF.png
E6nL5Eq.png
@Oriel Thank you so much for this guide. I can't believe how much I've wasted before. Could you possibly add me to the pinglist? This would be amazing.
@Oriel Thank you so much for this guide. I can't believe how much I've wasted before. Could you possibly add me to the pinglist? This would be amazing.
hnTz61J.png7ChmKWg.pngD6HJ1f0.pngcaX19pV.pngG6nKgD0.png
@Lichtdrache

You're very welcome. And I have added you to the pinglist. In the future, though, whenever it says "self-editing" that means it's hosted on a google document that you'll be able to add (or remove!) your name from at any time. :)
@Lichtdrache

You're very welcome. And I have added you to the pinglist. In the future, though, whenever it says "self-editing" that means it's hosted on a google document that you'll be able to add (or remove!) your name from at any time. :)
@Oriel
Thank you very much.
I'm sorry about that, I didn't know. Thank you very much for clearing it up :)
@Oriel
Thank you very much.
I'm sorry about that, I didn't know. Thank you very much for clearing it up :)
hnTz61J.png7ChmKWg.pngD6HJ1f0.pngcaX19pV.pngG6nKgD0.png
[size=6]Update (9/27): Starfall Celebration Ended[/size] Removed: [br] [item=Broken Clay Pot]
Update (9/27): Starfall Celebration Ended

Removed:

Broken Clay Pot
:3
:3
7862891.png ___
Winged
She/her
FR +3
I love pings c:
____ 51027181.png