Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Quick Reference Hoardselling Guide
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26
Thanks for the ping :D
Thanks for the ping :D
Excellent, super helpful and gives me a good idea of what I need to be reducing at the early levels.
Excellent, super helpful and gives me a good idea of what I need to be reducing at the early levels.

Riven's Cauldron - Level 17 Cauldron, Free Brewing+ Payment on Delivery option!
Cool! I've been looking for a guide like this! Thank you very much! ^^
Cool! I've been looking for a guide like this! Thank you very much! ^^
lightning_contest1.png
2984537_350.png
@oriel
ah!! thanks, that makes sense. and unfortunately, no I'm not in light, I'm actually in ice. I joined right before the light holiday and I just thought that symbol looked cool on my dragon and then I made it my DP and forgot about it...
I'll still give you any light stones I find though :P
@oriel
ah!! thanks, that makes sense. and unfortunately, no I'm not in light, I'm actually in ice. I joined right before the light holiday and I just thought that symbol looked cool on my dragon and then I made it my DP and forgot about it...
I'll still give you any light stones I find though :P
@Oriel [font=century gothic]Thanks for this updated version! Especially with the Baldwin items. Edit for later:: Of course a few hours after I make this post, poison and toxic get released and are baldwin items. They both require the serthis potions. [item=Unstable Serthis Concoction][item=Powerful Serthis Poison]
@Oriel Thanks for this updated version! Especially with the Baldwin items.

Edit for later:: Of course a few hours after I make this post, poison and toxic get released and are baldwin items. They both require the serthis potions.

Unstable Serthis Concoction Powerful Serthis Poison
[size=1]Pinglist: @Oriel @Rolyo @mez @DeeStar @LithiumJay @janetlin @Kirlyn @Valshaena @Cloudspinner @Nikka @resplendeo @Watercolour @Lanikot @Secretsaver @Kyrtian @WingedClaymore @Delight @Zixi @rocketgirl2 @Scapegoat @GhostThane @Otterfall @LlamaShroom @Timeweaver @MafiaVamp @tiger22g2 @Suathiel @Hum @Kalietha @Wolfenritter @Brieland4 @Bluetadamore @shadowpup88 @Amlin @Trinity1 @Kattchon @squidmagician @mcbenik @EmmaJay @ouranographer @muttsmutt @YosukeHanamura @icesoldier @ShadowRising @MusicandMagic @VoxxVoleur @LunaSea @Hanabikun @Lichtdrache @Katsuokai @Deluxe @CrepusculeCraft @butcherbaby @zorya19 @sparkledog @dragonchilde @zestpond @Sany @Helianthe @Akwetepurrmask @MystRunner @monkeytear14 @Elysadie @bluerosecoward @Souperal @auden @Clay1230 @IDRyu @Desiderii @DuskySpark @RegalPrincet[/size] [br] [center][size=6]Update: Baldwin's Brew - Poison and Toxin[/size] [br] [center][size=6]Items Added[/size] [br] [center]Materials | Other [item=Unstable Serthis Concoction][item=Powerful Serthis Poison][/center] Unstable Serthis Concoction and Powerful Serthis Poison can both be farmed in the [b]Sandswept Delta[/b] zone of the Coliseum. The recipes in Baldwin's are level 10: [img]http://i.imgur.com/tIKua3I.png[/img] The guide has been updated throughout to reflect the changes and the positions of the items in the Materials and Other section, respectively, should be accurate. Happy brewing!
Pinglist: @Oriel @Rolyo @mez @DeeStar @LithiumJay @janetlin @Kirlyn @Valshaena @Cloudspinner @Nikka @resplendeo @Watercolour @Lanikot @Secretsaver @Kyrtian @WingedClaymore @Delight @Zixi @rocketgirl2 @Scapegoat @GhostThane @Otterfall @LlamaShroom @Timeweaver @MafiaVamp @tiger22g2 @Suathiel @Hum @Kalietha @Wolfenritter @Brieland4 @Bluetadamore @shadowpup88 @Amlin @Trinity1 @Kattchon @squidmagician @mcbenik @EmmaJay @ouranographer @muttsmutt @YosukeHanamura @icesoldier @ShadowRising @MusicandMagic @VoxxVoleur @LunaSea @Hanabikun @Lichtdrache @Katsuokai @Deluxe @CrepusculeCraft @butcherbaby @zorya19 @sparkledog @dragonchilde @zestpond @Sany @Helianthe @Akwetepurrmask @MystRunner @monkeytear14 @Elysadie @bluerosecoward @Souperal @auden @Clay1230 @IDRyu @Desiderii @DuskySpark @RegalPrincet

Update: Baldwin's Brew - Poison and Toxin

Items Added

Materials | Other
Unstable Serthis Concoction Powerful Serthis Poison

Unstable Serthis Concoction and Powerful Serthis Poison can both be farmed in the Sandswept Delta zone of the Coliseum.

The recipes in Baldwin's are level 10:
tIKua3I.png

The guide has been updated throughout to reflect the changes and the positions of the items in the Materials and Other section, respectively, should be accurate.

Happy brewing!
tumblr_p5yuzmLdrA1r8avs2o1_500.png
[size=1]@Oriel @Rolyo @mez @DeeStar @LithiumJay @janetlin @Kirlyn @Valshaena @Cloudspinner @Nikka @resplendeo @Watercolour @Lanikot @Secretsaver @Kyrtian @WingedClaymore @Delight @Zixi @rocketgirl2 @Scapegoat @GhostThane @Otterfall @LlamaShroom @Timeweaver @MafiaVamp @tiger22g2 @Suathiel @Hum @Kalietha @Wolfenritter @Brieland4 @Bluetadamore @shadowpup88 @Amlin @Trinity1 @Kattchon @squidmagician @mcbenik @EmmaJay @ouranographer @muttsmutt @YosukeHanamura @icesoldier @ShadowRising @MusicandMagic @VoxxVoleur @LunaSea @Hanabikun @Lichtdrache @Katsuokai @Deluxe @CrepusculeCraft @butcherbaby @zorya19 @sparkledog @dragonchilde @zestpond @Sany @Helianthe @Akwetepurrmask @MystRunner @monkeytear14 @Elysadie @bluerosecoward @Souperal @auden @Clay1230 @IDRyu @Desiderii @DuskySpark @RegalPrincet[/size] [center] [size=6]Update - Riot of Rot[/size] Materials [item=Round Pebbles] The above is the only new item temporarily added to the hoardselling guide. If you've been following these recommendations, you already had Iron Ore to spare. [img]http://i.imgur.com/6BcGzVq.png[/img] Happy Brewing![/center]
@Oriel @Rolyo @mez @DeeStar @LithiumJay @janetlin @Kirlyn @Valshaena @Cloudspinner @Nikka @resplendeo @Watercolour @Lanikot @Secretsaver @Kyrtian @WingedClaymore @Delight @Zixi @rocketgirl2 @Scapegoat @GhostThane @Otterfall @LlamaShroom @Timeweaver @MafiaVamp @tiger22g2 @Suathiel @Hum @Kalietha @Wolfenritter @Brieland4 @Bluetadamore @shadowpup88 @Amlin @Trinity1 @Kattchon @squidmagician @mcbenik @EmmaJay @ouranographer @muttsmutt @YosukeHanamura @icesoldier @ShadowRising @MusicandMagic @VoxxVoleur @LunaSea @Hanabikun @Lichtdrache @Katsuokai @Deluxe @CrepusculeCraft @butcherbaby @zorya19 @sparkledog @dragonchilde @zestpond @Sany @Helianthe @Akwetepurrmask @MystRunner @monkeytear14 @Elysadie @bluerosecoward @Souperal @auden @Clay1230 @IDRyu @Desiderii @DuskySpark @RegalPrincet

Update - Riot of Rot

Materials
Round Pebbles

The above is the only new item temporarily added to the hoardselling guide. If you've been following these recommendations, you already had Iron Ore to spare.

6BcGzVq.png

Happy Brewing!
Thank you for the ping :)
Thank you for the ping :)
Thanks for the ping!
Thanks for the ping!
_HhqzDTE.png___

Ryu

92n1dwB.png
hWPjBUy.png
apUeZZ4.png
Small update so no mass ping - just recently got some more of the snakes/cobras in my hoard and realized they were out of order. Those are now fixed. They also updated the placement of Powerful Serthis Poison and Unstable Serthis Concoction (now both in materials) so that's fixed as well.
Small update so no mass ping - just recently got some more of the snakes/cobras in my hoard and realized they were out of order. Those are now fixed. They also updated the placement of Powerful Serthis Poison and Unstable Serthis Concoction (now both in materials) so that's fixed as well.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26