Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Finished] Swipp/Baldwin + Bestiary
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47
@GodricNorthman

I love that the bestiary sheet has them listed in the order they show up on site - it makes it so much easier to update.
@GodricNorthman

I love that the bestiary sheet has them listed in the order they show up on site - it makes it so much easier to update.
@GodricNorthman could you please remove me from your pinglist? thank you!
@GodricNorthman could you please remove me from your pinglist? thank you!
a19GnnT.png .................. they/them 3IxnR89.png hopeless nerd 3IxnR89.png FR+9
@Leiari
It's also the same order as they are in the hoard/vault, it makes it easier to find familiars. ^^

@NoAkei
Of course. Sorry for the unwanted ping. D:
@Leiari
It's also the same order as they are in the hoard/vault, it makes it easier to find familiars. ^^

@NoAkei
Of course. Sorry for the unwanted ping. D:
Moth Keeper's Lantern Multimist Mask Herb Rack Augite Fragments
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@Varulfur @jbapple @Leiari @Natakiro @Silvain Here's the updated version of the Bestiary, with all the new NotN familiars. How to get the new familiars: [LIST] [*]Agol can be crafted at Baldwin's (level 1 recipe) [*]All other familiars can be found inside Strange Chests (which can be found while gathering in every region, they are also dropped from Mimic monsters in all Coliseum venue but the Training Fields, they can also be crafted at Baldwin's (level 3 recipe). [/LIST] [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HVbysybV9VB2hzfbNMFWXtmpCWPzxg5QrI2au89ognI/edit?usp=sharing][img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/e94ff1c901217b99875f042cd8e24508/tumblr_inline_nrtalmZpPi1rba64g_250.png[/img][/url][/center] Old familiars found in the Strange Chests: [item=Sunbeam Ursa][item=Livewire Grizzly][item=Magma Embear][item=Hibernal Starbear][item=Graveyard Guardian][item=Cragbacked Bouldursa][item=Snarling Mimic][item=Ectoplasmime][item=Jawlocker][item=Sundial Imposter][item=Voltspire Intruder][item=Lavaborne Hoax][item=Slumbering Charlatan][item=Fungusbearing Phony][item=Jadecarved Decoy][item=Polarfreeze Defender][item=Murktooth Bramblekeep][item=Cloudkeeper Herald][item=Wavebreak Snarler][item=Timber Tender] New familiars found in the Strange Chests: [item=Bogus Manamonger][item=Fallbrush Fraud][item=Somebillow Sham][item=Sunsea Pseudo][item=Thornthick Thief][item=Animated Statue][item=Deadly Reflection][item=Ensorcelled Volume][item=Living Sculpture][item=Magic Mirror][item=Opposing Forces][item=Painted Marionette][item=Spellbound Tome][item=Unlikely Alliance][item=Wooden Marionette] Exclusive to Baldwin: [item=Agol]
@Varulfur @jbapple @Leiari @Natakiro @Silvain

Here's the updated version of the Bestiary, with all the new NotN familiars.

How to get the new familiars:
  • Agol can be crafted at Baldwin's (level 1 recipe)
  • All other familiars can be found inside Strange Chests (which can be found while gathering in every region, they are also dropped from Mimic monsters in all Coliseum venue but the Training Fields, they can also be crafted at Baldwin's (level 3 recipe).
tumblr_inline_nrtalmZpPi1rba64g_250.png

Old familiars found in the Strange Chests:
Sunbeam Ursa Livewire Grizzly Magma Embear Hibernal Starbear Graveyard Guardian Cragbacked Bouldursa Snarling Mimic Ectoplasmime Jawlocker Sundial Imposter Voltspire Intruder Lavaborne Hoax Slumbering Charlatan Fungusbearing Phony Jadecarved Decoy Polarfreeze Defender Murktooth Bramblekeep Cloudkeeper Herald Wavebreak Snarler Timber Tender

New familiars found in the Strange Chests:
Bogus Manamonger Fallbrush Fraud Sunsea Pseudo Thornthick Thief Animated Statue Deadly Reflection Ensorcelled Volume Living Sculpture Magic Mirror Opposing Forces Painted Marionette Spellbound Tome Unlikely Alliance Wooden Marionette

Exclusive to Baldwin:
Agol
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@GodricNorthman I've forgotten if I've said it before, but I use your bestiary sheet, and it's amazing. Thank you so much! :3
@GodricNorthman I've forgotten if I've said it before, but I use your bestiary sheet, and it's amazing. Thank you so much! :3
mby23.gif • +9 FR, She/Her, all mirror clan (2 exceptions,,,,, *shakes fists at aberrations*)
• I collect Mossy Cerdae's (930) and Cerdae Sparkle (17.8k). (Updated 2022-08-28)
Fixing up my lair
Like 3 of mine, I like 10 of yours!
100.gif
@RottingFlesh
Thank you. :3
Would you like to be added to the update pinglist? ^^
@RottingFlesh
Thank you. :3
Would you like to be added to the update pinglist? ^^
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@GodricNorthman Yes please! c:
@GodricNorthman Yes please! c:
mby23.gif • +9 FR, She/Her, all mirror clan (2 exceptions,,,,, *shakes fists at aberrations*)
• I collect Mossy Cerdae's (930) and Cerdae Sparkle (17.8k). (Updated 2022-08-28)
Fixing up my lair
Like 3 of mine, I like 10 of yours!
100.gif
@phasma I've just found your spreadsheets. I had to look back pages and pages in the guides thread before I found a nice easy summary of what swipps/baldwin items I could get from gathering. So I'm bumping it a bit :)

Many thanks!

(Could I be added to the ping list please?)
@phasma I've just found your spreadsheets. I had to look back pages and pages in the guides thread before I found a nice easy summary of what swipps/baldwin items I could get from gathering. So I'm bumping it a bit :)

Many thanks!

(Could I be added to the ping list please?)
21cz21x.jpg
@Alanna
Thank you for the nice words! I appreciate it. ^^ And I've added you to the list.
@Alanna
Thank you for the nice words! I appreciate it. ^^ And I've added you to the list.
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@Varulfur @jbapple @Leiari @Natakiro @Silvain @RottingFlesh @Alanna Hi! I've updated the spreadsheets with the new content. ^^ Here are the links. [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zifsfZWJZTdzUJYyMOkp3hSFqR38tePkoigyNsceLJw/edit?usp=sharing][img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/da9f4f3063c3a4aeca7343d3ae0082be/tumblr_nqd6z5q98e1uvj6soo9_r1_250.png[/img][/url][color=transparent]This text is transparent.[/color] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HVbysybV9VB2hzfbNMFWXtmpCWPzxg5QrI2au89ognI/edit?usp=sharing][img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/e94ff1c901217b99875f042cd8e24508/tumblr_inline_nrtalmZpPi1rba64g_250.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]How to update your spreadsheets:[/b] [LIST=1] [*]Create a new copy from the following links. [*]Sort your previous copy by # in the Bestiary; by Category > Trade in Swipp&Baldwin. [*]Copy&Paste your own values from the Main sheet: Owned&Awakened from the Bestiary, Interest&Owned from Swipp&Baldwin. [*]Don't overwrite the new red cells. [/LIST] [b]Changelog:[/b] [LIST] [*]Added Monkey Wrench and Clattercog Engineer as Golem Workshop familiars. [*]Added familiar trades for Glamortail Hopper and Bellus Glamortail. [*]Added Clown Charger Fin as needed drop from the Woodland Path and Scorched Forest. [*]Added Bluefin Charger Fin as needed drop from the Woodland Path. [*]Added Sentinel Fish and Deepwater Constructor as needed drops from the Golem Workshop. [/LIST] [center][item=Monkey Wrench ][item=Clattercog Engineer ][item=Glamortail Hopper ][item=Bellus Glamortail] [item=Clown Charger Fin][item=Bluefin Charger Fin][item=Sentinel Fish][item=Deepwater Constructor][/center]
@Varulfur @jbapple @Leiari @Natakiro @Silvain @RottingFlesh @Alanna

Hi! I've updated the spreadsheets with the new content. ^^ Here are the links.

tumblr_nqd6z5q98e1uvj6soo9_r1_250.pngThis text is transparent. tumblr_inline_nrtalmZpPi1rba64g_250.png

How to update your spreadsheets:
  1. Create a new copy from the following links.
  2. Sort your previous copy by # in the Bestiary; by Category > Trade in Swipp&Baldwin.
  3. Copy&Paste your own values from the Main sheet: Owned&Awakened from the Bestiary, Interest&Owned from Swipp&Baldwin.
  4. Don't overwrite the new red cells.

Changelog:
  • Added Monkey Wrench and Clattercog Engineer as Golem Workshop familiars.
  • Added familiar trades for Glamortail Hopper and Bellus Glamortail.
  • Added Clown Charger Fin as needed drop from the Woodland Path and Scorched Forest.
  • Added Bluefin Charger Fin as needed drop from the Woodland Path.
  • Added Sentinel Fish and Deepwater Constructor as needed drops from the Golem Workshop.

Monkey Wrench Clattercog Engineer
Clown Charger Fin Bluefin Charger Fin Sentinel Fish Deepwater Constructor
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47