Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Finished] Swipp/Baldwin + Bestiary
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47
@GodricNorthman I'm really new to these spreadsheets (like, this is the first one I've used, ever) so I am curious how I can update my copy, when there are updates to the main one?
@GodricNorthman I'm really new to these spreadsheets (like, this is the first one I've used, ever) so I am curious how I can update my copy, when there are updates to the main one?
rangerpoptartodoom_zpsjowqakpr.png
@Varulfur @jbapple @Leiari @Natakiro
I updated the Bestiary spreadsheet with the new Forgotten Cave familiars. ^^
Additions are highlighted in red.
If you see the new familiars in the MP, please let me know, so that I can add it.

@poptartodoom
I don't really know what is the easiest way. You can either:
  1. Create a new copy of the updated spreadsheet and copy-paste your values from your outdated copy, while not overwriting the new red cells.
  2. Keep your old copy, and insert the new (in red) rows from the updated copy. This can be trickier as the formulas in gsheet can be very finicky when you insert rows into a table, and the formula in other tabs may not update properly.

The first option might be better though, since you won't have any problems with formula. In the Bestiary, you only need to copy-paste from columns C (Owned) and D (Awakened) of the Main sheet, everything else is calculated automatically.
In the Baldwin & Swipp spreadsheet, you need to copy-paste from columns I (Interest) and J (Owned) in Main, and your gathering levels in the gathering sheets.

If my explanations are not enough, let me know, I'll try to think of something else. ^^
In the meantime, do you want to be added to the pinglist for future updates?
I updated the Bestiary spreadsheet with the new Forgotten Cave familiars. ^^
Additions are highlighted in red.
If you see the new familiars in the MP, please let me know, so that I can add it.

@poptartodoom
I don't really know what is the easiest way. You can either:
  1. Create a new copy of the updated spreadsheet and copy-paste your values from your outdated copy, while not overwriting the new red cells.
  2. Keep your old copy, and insert the new (in red) rows from the updated copy. This can be trickier as the formulas in gsheet can be very finicky when you insert rows into a table, and the formula in other tabs may not update properly.

The first option might be better though, since you won't have any problems with formula. In the Bestiary, you only need to copy-paste from columns C (Owned) and D (Awakened) of the Main sheet, everything else is calculated automatically.
In the Baldwin & Swipp spreadsheet, you need to copy-paste from columns I (Interest) and J (Owned) in Main, and your gathering levels in the gathering sheets.

If my explanations are not enough, let me know, I'll try to think of something else. ^^
In the meantime, do you want to be added to the pinglist for future updates?
Moth Keeper's Lantern Multimist Mask Herb Rack Augite Fragments
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
Awesome addition so quick! And I'll have to keep my eyes out for them.
Awesome addition so quick! And I'll have to keep my eyes out for them.
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
Hi again! ^^
Sorry for pinging you again so soon, but I missed the latest update yesterday, so I'm a bit late for the latest modifications to the Forgotten Cave.

• Removed Olive Sea Snake as possible drops in Forgotten Cave.
  • Removed Shattered Serpent, Shadow Serpent and Crowned Bone Priest as Forgotten Cave enemies.
Hi again! ^^
Sorry for pinging you again so soon, but I missed the latest update yesterday, so I'm a bit late for the latest modifications to the Forgotten Cave.

• Removed Olive Sea Snake as possible drops in Forgotten Cave.
  • Removed Shattered Serpent, Shadow Serpent and Crowned Bone Priest as Forgotten Cave enemies.
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@Varulfur @jbapple @Leiari @Natakiro Updated the bestiary with the new Rockbreaker familiar. ^^ [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HVbysybV9VB2hzfbNMFWXtmpCWPzxg5QrI2au89ognI/edit?usp=sharing][img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/e94ff1c901217b99875f042cd8e24508/tumblr_inline_nrtalmZpPi1rba64g_250.png[/img][/url][/center]

Updated the bestiary with the new Rockbreaker familiar. ^^

tumblr_inline_nrtalmZpPi1rba64g_250.png
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@GodricNorthman hello! can I be pinged when you update your sheets? thank you!
@GodricNorthman hello! can I be pinged when you update your sheets? thank you!
a19GnnT.png .................. they/them 3IxnR89.png hopeless nerd 3IxnR89.png FR+9
@NoAkei
Sure! ^^ I've added you to the list.
@NoAkei
Sure! ^^ I've added you to the list.
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@GodricNorthman Can I be pinged for updates, please? This is the best bestiary sheet I've found that's still updating, I love it.
@GodricNorthman Can I be pinged for updates, please? This is the best bestiary sheet I've found that's still updating, I love it.
lets_make_some_science_by_lynntv-d6qzmxd.gif021_zpswugdkw7b.png
@Silvain
Thank you. :3
You've been added to the list.
@Silvain
Thank you. :3
You've been added to the list.
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@Varulfur @jbapple @Leiari @Natakiro @NoAkei @Silvain Big update today! ^^ I hope that I haven't made any mistake, if I did: please tell me. How to update your spreadsheets: [LIST=1] [*]Create a new copy from the following links. [*]Sort your previous copy by # in the Bestiary; by Category > Trade in Swipp&Baldwin. [*]Copy&Paste your own values from the Main sheet: Owned&Awakened from the Bestiary, Interest&Owned from Swipp&Baldwin. [*]Don't overwrite the new red cells. [/LIST] [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zifsfZWJZTdzUJYyMOkp3hSFqR38tePkoigyNsceLJw/edit?usp=sharing][img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/da9f4f3063c3a4aeca7343d3ae0082be/tumblr_nqd6z5q98e1uvj6soo9_r1_250.png[/img][/url][color=transparent]This text is transparent.[/color] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HVbysybV9VB2hzfbNMFWXtmpCWPzxg5QrI2au89ognI/edit?usp=sharing][img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/e94ff1c901217b99875f042cd8e24508/tumblr_inline_nrtalmZpPi1rba64g_250.png[/img][/url][/center] [LIST] [*]Added Wandering Surgepriest as Bamboo Falls familiar. [*]Added Fallen Streak as Harpy's Roost familiar. [*]Added Fan Scorpion as Sandswept Delta familiar. [*]Removed Fallout Streak as Harpy's Roost familiar, now available in the treasure Marketplace. [*]Added elemental tomes as Baldwin recipes. [*]Added elemental runestones as needed drops from Scavenging and Coliseum. [*]Added Aged Tome, and Battered Book of Fables as needed drops from Scavenging. [*]Added Coral Basilisk Field Notes, and Grouse Basilisk Field Notes as needed drops from Sandwept Delta. [*]Added Owlcat Journal, and Forest Field Guide as needed drops from the Scorched Forest. [/LIST]
@Varulfur @jbapple @Leiari @Natakiro @NoAkei @Silvain

Big update today! ^^ I hope that I haven't made any mistake, if I did: please tell me.

How to update your spreadsheets:
  1. Create a new copy from the following links.
  2. Sort your previous copy by # in the Bestiary; by Category > Trade in Swipp&Baldwin.
  3. Copy&Paste your own values from the Main sheet: Owned&Awakened from the Bestiary, Interest&Owned from Swipp&Baldwin.
  4. Don't overwrite the new red cells.

tumblr_nqd6z5q98e1uvj6soo9_r1_250.pngThis text is transparent. tumblr_inline_nrtalmZpPi1rba64g_250.png

• Added Wandering Surgepriest as Bamboo Falls familiar.
  • Added Fallen Streak as Harpy's Roost familiar.
  • Added Fan Scorpion as Sandswept Delta familiar.
  • Removed Fallout Streak as Harpy's Roost familiar, now available in the treasure Marketplace.
  • Added elemental tomes as Baldwin recipes.
  • Added elemental runestones as needed drops from Scavenging and Coliseum.
  • Added Aged Tome, and Battered Book of Fables as needed drops from Scavenging.
  • Added Coral Basilisk Field Notes, and Grouse Basilisk Field Notes as needed drops from Sandwept Delta.
  • Added Owlcat Journal, and Forest Field Guide as needed drops from the Scorched Forest.
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47