Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Finished] Swipp/Baldwin + Bestiary
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 46 47
@Varulfur @jbapple @Leiari @Natakiro @Silvain @RottingFlesh @Alanna @xazz @Eisfaerie @Ezraylia @PrincessSaturn @BlackHawk2000 @Shadowofthewolf Hi! I've updated the spreadsheets with the new content. ^^ Here are the links. [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zifsfZWJZTdzUJYyMOkp3hSFqR38tePkoigyNsceLJw/edit?usp=sharing][img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/da9f4f3063c3a4aeca7343d3ae0082be/tumblr_nqd6z5q98e1uvj6soo9_r1_250.png[/img][/url][color=transparent]This text is transparent.[/color] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HVbysybV9VB2hzfbNMFWXtmpCWPzxg5QrI2au89ognI/edit?usp=sharing][img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/e94ff1c901217b99875f042cd8e24508/tumblr_inline_nrtalmZpPi1rba64g_250.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]How to update your spreadsheets:[/b] [LIST=1] [*]Create a new copy from the following links. [*]In the [b]Main[/b] sheet of your previous copy, sort by the first column: ID in Swipp&Baldwin, # in the Bestiary. [*]Copy and paste your own values to the new [b]Main[/b] sheet: [i]Owned[/i] and [i]Awakened[/i] from the Bestiary, [i]Interest[/i] and [i]Owned[/i] from Swipp&Baldwin. [*]Don't overwrite the new red cells. [/LIST] [b]Changelog:[/b] [LIST] [*]Added the 24 new familiars from the 2015 Coloring Contest. [*]Added familiar trades for Tricolor Yapper, Barking Jester, Wispwillow Peryton and Rosy Peryton. [*]Added Mute Swan as needed drop from Hunting. [*]Added Glow Mushroom and Wilting Rose as needed drops from Foraging. [*]Added Black Bishop as needed drop from Scavenging. [*]Added Black Wolf Pelt, Micro Deer, Snow Streak Pinion, and Fluted Conch as needed drops from the Coliseum. [/LIST] [center] Available in the treasure Marketplace and inside Gilded Decorative Chests (and maybe Iron Treasure Chests too, I don't know yet): [item=Yeti Brawler][item=Bearded Yeti][item=Dunewind Manticore][item=Silvermane Barbtail][item=Clouded Mith][item=Cinder Mith][item=Amethyst King][item=Emeraldback Shardspawn][item=Brightwing Dwarf Hainu][item=Dwarf Hainu Macaw][item=Butter Caiman ][item=Gladeveins Needletooth][item=Serpenta][item=Scarlet Serpenta][item=Harlequin Stagwing][item=Petalwing Peryton] Available at Swipp's Swap Stand: [item=Tricolor Yapper]=[item=Black Wolf Pelt]x25[item=Micro Deer]x40 [item=Barking Jester]=[item=Mute Swan]x10[item=Snow Streak Pinion]x35 [item=Wispwillow Peryton]=[item=Glow Mushroom]x25[item=Black Bishop]x25 [item=Rosy Peryton]=[item=Fluted Conch]x25[item=Wilting Rose]x05 Available at Baldwin's Bubbling Brew: [item=Rosetail][item=Tropical Caiman][item=Acid-Tongue Serpenta][item=Marbled Serpenta] (they only require Baldwin materials to be brewed)[/center]
@Varulfur @jbapple @Leiari @Natakiro @Silvain @RottingFlesh @Alanna @xazz @Eisfaerie @Ezraylia @PrincessSaturn @BlackHawk2000 @Shadowofthewolf

Hi! I've updated the spreadsheets with the new content. ^^ Here are the links.

tumblr_nqd6z5q98e1uvj6soo9_r1_250.pngThis text is transparent. tumblr_inline_nrtalmZpPi1rba64g_250.png

How to update your spreadsheets:
  1. Create a new copy from the following links.
  2. In the Main sheet of your previous copy, sort by the first column: ID in Swipp&Baldwin, # in the Bestiary.
  3. Copy and paste your own values to the new Main sheet: Owned and Awakened from the Bestiary, Interest and Owned from Swipp&Baldwin.
  4. Don't overwrite the new red cells.

Changelog:
  • Added the 24 new familiars from the 2015 Coloring Contest.
  • Added familiar trades for Tricolor Yapper, Barking Jester, Wispwillow Peryton and Rosy Peryton.
  • Added Mute Swan as needed drop from Hunting.
  • Added Glow Mushroom and Wilting Rose as needed drops from Foraging.
  • Added Black Bishop as needed drop from Scavenging.
  • Added Black Wolf Pelt, Micro Deer, Snow Streak Pinion, and Fluted Conch as needed drops from the Coliseum.

Available in the treasure Marketplace and inside Gilded Decorative Chests (and maybe Iron Treasure Chests too, I don't know yet):
Yeti Brawler Bearded Yeti Dunewind Manticore Silvermane Barbtail Clouded Mith Cinder Mith Amethyst King Emeraldback Shardspawn Brightwing Dwarf Hainu Dwarf Hainu Macaw Butter Caiman Gladeveins Needletooth Serpenta Scarlet Serpenta Harlequin Stagwing Petalwing Peryton

Available at Swipp's Swap Stand:
Tricolor Yapper = Black Wolf Pelt x25 Micro Deer x40
Barking Jester = Mute Swan x10 Snow Streak Pinion x35
Wispwillow Peryton = Glow Mushroom x25 Black Bishop x25
Rosy Peryton = Fluted Conch x25 Wilting Rose x05

Available at Baldwin's Bubbling Brew:
Rosetail Tropical Caiman Acid-Tongue Serpenta Marbled Serpenta
(they only require Baldwin materials to be brewed)
Moth Keeper's Lantern Multimist Mask Herb Rack Augite Fragments
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@Phasma This is so helpful, add me to the pinglist please.
@Phasma This is so helpful, add me to the pinglist please.
@BeatriceEllinor
Added! :D
@BeatriceEllinor
Added! :D
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@Phasma I've been looking for something like this! Thank you. Could you add me to the pinglist for updates?
@Phasma I've been looking for something like this! Thank you. Could you add me to the pinglist for updates?
@Phasma Thank you, that's so helpful! I can't tell up from down when it comes to making a useable spreadsheet, so your work's really appreciated!

Just one question - i can't find Serpentias in the Main sheet, does it mean they don't need any items to be hoarded from gathering or coli, just some baldwin produced pieces?
@Phasma Thank you, that's so helpful! I can't tell up from down when it comes to making a useable spreadsheet, so your work's really appreciated!

Just one question - i can't find Serpentias in the Main sheet, does it mean they don't need any items to be hoarded from gathering or coli, just some baldwin produced pieces?
No one expects the Fire Nation.
@elfin You've been added! @KnightTemplar I'm glad that you like it. :D And yes, for the new Baldwin familiars, they don't need anything else than Baldwin materials to be brewed, that's why I didn't put them in the Swipp&Baldwin sheet. If you want to know: [item=Acid-Tongue Serpenta]= [item=Copper Muck]x2[item=Orange Ooze]x3[item=Yellow Goo]x3[item=Green Sludge]x3 [item=Marbled Serpenta]= [item=Gold Muck]x1[item=Orange Sludge]x3[item=Yellow Sludge]x3[item=Green Sludge]x3
@elfin
You've been added!

@KnightTemplar
I'm glad that you like it. :D And yes, for the new Baldwin familiars, they don't need anything else than Baldwin materials to be brewed, that's why I didn't put them in the Swipp&Baldwin sheet. If you want to know:

Acid-Tongue Serpenta =
Copper Muck x2 Orange Ooze x3 Yellow Goo x3 Green Sludge x3

Marbled Serpenta =
Gold Muck x1 Orange Sludge x3 Yellow Sludge x3 Green Sludge x3
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@Phasma Thanks a bunch! Could you add me to the pinglist as well then? :)
@Phasma Thanks a bunch! Could you add me to the pinglist as well then? :)
No one expects the Fire Nation.
@KnightTemplar
Of course!
(I forgot to ask you about it, sorry)
@KnightTemplar
Of course!
(I forgot to ask you about it, sorry)
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@Phasma Thank you for your wonderful spreadsheets! Could I be added to the update pinglist, please?
@Phasma Thank you for your wonderful spreadsheets! Could I be added to the update pinglist, please?
gekDtXY.png | blhNXG3.png | cU74Yk.jpg | lUc1aX6.gif | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1641232gekDtXY.png[/url] | ThanksgivingBadge_zps9cef2f12.png | kuxtrjm.png CAKE WALK | iQrUd5S.png LOST |
@twotone
Added. :3
@twotone
Added. :3
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 46 47