Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Finished] Swipp/Baldwin + Bestiary
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 46 47
@Phasma
Thank you! <3

Cup Derg Linkeh
@Phasma
Thank you! <3

Cup Derg Linkeh
eKCTfx8.png
@Phasma can i get on the ping list for updates please
@Phasma can i get on the ping list for updates please
output_0a_Fbq_F.gif
@PrincessSaturn
Added! ^^
@PrincessSaturn
Added! ^^
Moth Keeper's Lantern Multimist Mask Herb Rack Augite Fragments
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@Varulfur @jbapple @Leiari @Natakiro @Silvain @RottingFlesh @Alanna @xazz @Eisfaerie @Ezraylia @PrincessSaturn Here's the new Bestiary, updated with the new Ice familiar! ^^ It'll be retired at the end of the week, so get it now. [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HVbysybV9VB2hzfbNMFWXtmpCWPzxg5QrI2au89ognI/edit?usp=sharing][img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/e94ff1c901217b99875f042cd8e24508/tumblr_inline_nrtalmZpPi1rba64g_250.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]How to update your spreadsheet:[/b] [LIST=1] [*]Create a new copy from the above link. [*]Sort your previous copy by # in the Bestiary. [*]Copy & paste your own values from the Main sheet: 'Owned' and 'Awakened' from the Bestiary. [*]Don't overwrite the new red cells. [/LIST] [center][item=Cragward Custodian][/center]
@Varulfur @jbapple @Leiari @Natakiro @Silvain @RottingFlesh @Alanna @xazz @Eisfaerie @Ezraylia @PrincessSaturn

Here's the new Bestiary, updated with the new Ice familiar! ^^ It'll be retired at the end of the week, so get it now.
tumblr_inline_nrtalmZpPi1rba64g_250.png

How to update your spreadsheet:
  1. Create a new copy from the above link.
  2. Sort your previous copy by # in the Bestiary.
  3. Copy & paste your own values from the Main sheet: 'Owned' and 'Awakened' from the Bestiary.
  4. Don't overwrite the new red cells.

Cragward Custodian
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@Phasma May I get on the ping list for updates please? And thank you for a very helpful spreadsheet!
@Phasma May I get on the ping list for updates please? And thank you for a very helpful spreadsheet!
@BlackHawk2000
Thank you, and you've been added! ^^
@BlackHawk2000
Thank you, and you've been added! ^^
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@Varulfur @jbapple @Leiari @Natakiro @Silvain @RottingFlesh @Alanna @xazz @Eisfaerie @Ezraylia @PrincessSaturn @BlackHawk2000 Here's the new Bestiary, updated with the new Maren familiars, which can be found in the Waterway. [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HVbysybV9VB2hzfbNMFWXtmpCWPzxg5QrI2au89ognI/edit?usp=sharing][img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/e94ff1c901217b99875f042cd8e24508/tumblr_inline_nrtalmZpPi1rba64g_250.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]How to update your spreadsheet:[/b] [LIST=1] [*]Create a new copy from the above link. [*]Sort your previous copy by # in the Bestiary. [*]Copy & paste your own values from the Main sheet: 'Owned' and 'Awakened' from the Bestiary. [*]Don't overwrite the new red cells. [/LIST] [center][item=Maren Currentfinder][item=Maren Shark Hunter][/center]
@Varulfur @jbapple @Leiari @Natakiro @Silvain @RottingFlesh @Alanna @xazz @Eisfaerie @Ezraylia @PrincessSaturn @BlackHawk2000

Here's the new Bestiary, updated with the new Maren familiars, which can be found in the Waterway.
tumblr_inline_nrtalmZpPi1rba64g_250.png

How to update your spreadsheet:
  1. Create a new copy from the above link.
  2. Sort your previous copy by # in the Bestiary.
  3. Copy & paste your own values from the Main sheet: 'Owned' and 'Awakened' from the Bestiary.
  4. Don't overwrite the new red cells.

Maren Currentfinder Maren Shark Hunter
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
NEAT! cx
NEAT! cx
mby23.gif • +9 FR, She/Her, all mirror clan (2 exceptions,,,,, *shakes fists at aberrations*)
• I collect Mossy Cerdae's (930) and Cerdae Sparkle (17.8k). (Updated 2022-08-28)
Fixing up my lair
Like 3 of mine, I like 10 of yours!
100.gif
@Phasma could i get added to the update pinglist? thanks 4 really handy spreadsheets !
@Phasma could i get added to the update pinglist? thanks 4 really handy spreadsheets !
thing2_zpsba4d3ec3.png
@Shadowofthewolf
Added! :D
@Shadowofthewolf
Added! :D
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes