Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Swipp/Baldwin/Den: Items to Keep
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 ... 120 121
@Squidragon
I'd like to be added to the pinglist!
Also, question- did you make the dividers used in the list posts? I'd like to use them with credit if that's ok. Asking because it doesn't say anywhere and I don't want to just assume. ^^
@Squidragon
I'd like to be added to the pinglist!
Also, question- did you make the dividers used in the list posts? I'd like to use them with credit if that's ok. Asking because it doesn't say anywhere and I don't want to just assume. ^^
udj6wT1.png
@Sefaro The dividers were done by Mibella and are free to use.
@Sefaro The dividers were done by Mibella and are free to use.
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
@Squidragon
Ah, ok. Good thing I checked, thanks for letting me know!
@Squidragon
Ah, ok. Good thing I checked, thanks for letting me know!
udj6wT1.png
@squidragon wow, this is insanely helpful. may i please be added to the ping list?
@squidragon wow, this is insanely helpful. may i please be added to the ping list?
+2 hours ahead FR time
xG8RObV.png
@squidragon May I please be added to the pinglist? this guide is soooo useful! ^-^
@squidragon May I please be added to the pinglist? this guide is soooo useful! ^-^
..... ?Rv8TF=party.png . Jt6AAda.gif . . DH9j7.gif
I love this and would also like to be added to the pinglist if possible. :)
I love this and would also like to be added to the pinglist if possible. :)
~Kasei
Useful list, well appreciated! Wouldn't mind being on the pinglist.

A question: would there be a chance of items necessary for seasonal trades/recipes, like the February swan familiars, being added anywhere to the list? For instance, you need Carpenter's Beeswax for the Swipp swan trade, but it's not on the list here.

Those items being on here might spare some folks some seasonal suffering, yeah?
Useful list, well appreciated! Wouldn't mind being on the pinglist.

A question: would there be a chance of items necessary for seasonal trades/recipes, like the February swan familiars, being added anywhere to the list? For instance, you need Carpenter's Beeswax for the Swipp swan trade, but it's not on the list here.

Those items being on here might spare some folks some seasonal suffering, yeah?
Make good art. Dance like nobody's watching. Speak your mind freely. Pop a quick dab. Live life to the fullest.
@Squidragon Hey There!Thank you so much for maintaining all this! I noticed that [item= beautiful boulder] is missing from the material sections! One of them is needed for the [item= ball python] recipe at Baldwin!
@Squidragon Hey There!Thank you so much for maintaining all this! I noticed that Beautiful Boulder is missing from the material sections! One of them is needed for the Ball Python recipe at Baldwin!
vAMyyys.gifcOFIk9P.gif
@ashesofstars Fixed, thank you
@ashesofstars Fixed, thank you
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
Thank you so much! I would like to be added to the pinglist, if possible.
Thank you so much! I would like to be added to the pinglist, if possible.
Wishlist here!
*strums ukulele in a terrible rendition of Wonderwall*
Life & Death Reborn
Oh hey I have a hatchery now!
-
Uh oh, guess who has a Skin Shop now too
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 ... 120 121