Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Swipp/Baldwin/Den: Items to Keep
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 120 121
Anyone know where to hunt for the skinks? I can't seem to find them anywhere.
Anyone know where to hunt for the skinks? I can't seem to find them anywhere.
jnCQUfS.png
The Peacekeepers Age

Semi-canon, 10th Pass, Dragonriders of Pern RP site

Harmonic Sales
Plague Subspecies Stall
Harmonic Accents
@squidragon, could I be added to the ping list, please? c:

@EmbryoHarmony, I think it's hunting anywhere at Level 25, but don't take my word for it.
@squidragon, could I be added to the ping list, please? c:

@EmbryoHarmony, I think it's hunting anywhere at Level 25, but don't take my word for it.
2e1vqdf.jpgb3JnDBj.gif
@Chimesong Pinging myself so I don't lose this! Best guide I've seen for items to keep. Thank you! <3
@Chimesong Pinging myself so I don't lose this! Best guide I've seen for items to keep. Thank you! <3
tumblr_inline_n6kdvmdpmL1qlye38.gifWindsingerpixel_zpsd1aa5278.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdvmdpmL1qlye38.gif
@squidragon
This is a great guide! Can I please be added to the pinglist?
@squidragon
This is a great guide! Can I please be added to the pinglist?
@squidragon
Have you noted that two temporary items to hang onto for Baldwin are Gravel and Shale? For making Flameforger Festival's Accent: Kindling King and Skin: Volcanic Queen.
@squidragon
Have you noted that two temporary items to hang onto for Baldwin are Gravel and Shale? For making Flameforger Festival's Accent: Kindling King and Skin: Volcanic Queen.
MlmX2Dr.pngfrqaMSP.gifIYKLZV7.gif
@Herddog I never updated the guide with them since they were temporary, but I did see that they were there (and made both skins!) But now that you mention it, I should put a section at the top for temporary festival items!
@Herddog I never updated the guide with them since they were temporary, but I did see that they were there (and made both skins!) But now that you mention it, I should put a section at the top for temporary festival items!
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
@squidragon ping please and thank!
@squidragon ping please and thank!
b51b8d57a0310441b56e0a4d0547e8f82cea9bd8.png
@Calliborn
Update yo list
@Calliborn
Update yo list
_____________OwO What's this?__ AUyhiki.gif ___ J0opiUV.png
Calli/Calliborn
GmaKnmQ.gif
@squidragon Re: the new Baldwin's update: [item=Cinnamon] Cinnamon [item=Royal Oyster] Royal Oyster[item=Green Shoots]Green Shoots[item=Olympia Oyster]Olympia Oyster[item=Venomous Fly]Venomous Fly[item=Fever Fly]Fever Fly[item=Horse Fly]Horse Fly
@squidragon Re: the new Baldwin's update:
Cinnamon Cinnamon Royal Oyster Royal Oyster Green Shoots Green Shoots Olympia Oyster Olympia Oyster Venomous Fly Venomous Fly Fever Fly Fever Fly Horse Fly Horse Fly
@squiddragon What is the Mender's Healing Staff used for? I can't see it anywhere
@squiddragon What is the Mender's Healing Staff used for? I can't see it anywhere
I'm usually asleep/at work between 12pm - 8am FR time
oUkKcU4.png ROyFQqy.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 120 121