Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Swipp/Baldwin/Den: Items to Keep
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 120 121
May I be added to the pinglist, please.
May I be added to the pinglist, please.
New Baldwin's Brew additions have been added! [item=Unstable Serthis Concoction][item=Powerful Serthis Poison] Used to create Poison and Toxin scrolls! @Dauphine76 @foxwaffles @Moray @WynterRose @gayfae @tsumiki @Hraustligr @DandyElise @MrLoveyFlops @Misydia @jaegerfly @Herddog @Rainsong @xanswerxthatx @irda @LordNyoka @Zelan @TheMightyTor @chinapiggy @Mosflow @Ethras @MurasakiSama @patsypepper @Coibhin
New Baldwin's Brew additions have been added!

Unstable Serthis Concoction Powerful Serthis Poison

Used to create Poison and Toxin scrolls!

@Dauphine76 @foxwaffles @Moray @WynterRose @gayfae @tsumiki @Hraustligr @DandyElise @MrLoveyFlops @Misydia @jaegerfly @Herddog @Rainsong @xanswerxthatx @irda @LordNyoka @Zelan @TheMightyTor @chinapiggy @Mosflow @Ethras @MurasakiSama @patsypepper @Coibhin
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
Thanks for the update.
Now to destroy the delta muahahahaha
Thanks for the update.
Now to destroy the delta muahahahaha
swzhP8S.pngtumblr_o4dgmvU6uv1ufp9pbo1_100.png196.png
It bothers me greatly that the serthis concoction and serthis poison are in different hoard sections. You would think the poison would also be an organic and filed in materials, like the concoction...

:I Are there any other items that are different like that? I never noticed any before.
It bothers me greatly that the serthis concoction and serthis poison are in different hoard sections. You would think the poison would also be an organic and filed in materials, like the concoction...

:I Are there any other items that are different like that? I never noticed any before.
bQiQUFQ.png
@squidragon oh man, where does one even get those items? I need to start saving them now until my level is 10
@squidragon oh man, where does one even get those items? I need to start saving them now until my level is 10
VgR98md.pngbeast.giftumblr_inline_njw5je8bTG1qg2i5p.gif
@Ethras I believe they drop from the Serthis Potionmaster & such in the Sandswept Delta!
@Ethras I believe they drop from the Serthis Potionmaster & such in the Sandswept Delta!
WpjbI2U.gif
@Thoracosaurus Oh same. It's always bugged me that there are a few items that are separated for no logical reason (at least as far as I can tell). I know the potions are one, and the chains is another. [item=Tarnished Chain] and [item=Rusted Chain] One is a material and the other is a trinket. I can't think of any other sets off the top of my head though.
@Thoracosaurus Oh same. It's always bugged me that there are a few items that are separated for no logical reason (at least as far as I can tell).

I know the potions are one, and the chains is another.

Tarnished Chain and Rusted Chain

One is a material and the other is a trinket.

I can't think of any other sets off the top of my head though.
WpjbI2U.gif
@squidragon Thank you!!!
@squidragon Thank you!!!
VgR98md.pngbeast.giftumblr_inline_njw5je8bTG1qg2i5p.gif
@squidragon thank you for this list! would you please add me to the updates pinglist?
@squidragon thank you for this list! would you please add me to the updates pinglist?
tumblr_no3ozumaPC1tv56zio6_75sq.pngpmoEbNN.png weasel | he/him 78U0Gge.pngtumblr_no3ozumaPC1tv56zio9_75sq.png
Hello! This list is hella useful, may I be added to the ping list for changes?
Hello! This list is hella useful, may I be added to the ping list for changes?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 120 121