Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | The Lore Hatchery Directory
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Skellington10802 @Rebbawskaced

Added!
@Skellington10802 @Rebbawskaced

Added!
kboUfIH.pngzOVBeaG.pngxMlH6wa.png zWKO0gR.png
Could I also be added to the general pinglist
Could I also be added to the general pinglist
@Rottikins Could I get added to the pinglist please :D ?
@Rottikins Could I get added to the pinglist please :D ?
@Rottikins I submitted my hatchery (which is a WIP but the pairs are all there), hope that's ok.

And may I be added to the general pinglist, too? This seems like a great resource and is just what I've been looking for so thank you! c:
@Rottikins I submitted my hatchery (which is a WIP but the pairs are all there), hope that's ok.

And may I be added to the general pinglist, too? This seems like a great resource and is just what I've been looking for so thank you! c:
@oberion @brilliantsky @Martel @Lutielle @Miasmajesty @chilope @mewhaku @Artorias @clarax
@Skarm @Kroo @Kohra @Rebbawskaced @Skellington10802 @avey @acorncap

Just wanted to show off our banners and general facelift.

There will be small buttons for profiles and hatcheries coming soon as well.

The random hatchery and spotlight dragons will be displayed starting Sunday.
@oberion @brilliantsky @Martel @Lutielle @Miasmajesty @chilope @mewhaku @Artorias @clarax
@Skarm @Kroo @Kohra @Rebbawskaced @Skellington10802 @avey @acorncap

Just wanted to show off our banners and general facelift.

There will be small buttons for profiles and hatcheries coming soon as well.

The random hatchery and spotlight dragons will be displayed starting Sunday.
Oh my gosh, I love the new banners! They are perfect. :D
Oh my gosh, I love the new banners! They are perfect. :D
1u3H6jas.png
@Rottikins

Love the new banners! Everything looks great :D Gonna snag one of them for to link here from my hatchery and put one or a couple of those adorable buttons in my profile~
@Rottikins

Love the new banners! Everything looks great :D Gonna snag one of them for to link here from my hatchery and put one or a couple of those adorable buttons in my profile~
kPwiKAr.png mlHpBMC.png
PVehrz5.png
hLxdQZ3.png
» g1 addict
» skin n accent hoarder
» Nest Network 3.4
@Rottikins - just sent in my form. I would like to be added to the general ping list please :)
@Rottikins - just sent in my form. I would like to be added to the general ping list please :)
sUmv6eQ.png
rplwVEv.pngsOXqhIy.pngGfYgiqB.pngfciIpxD.pngVQWTC36.png
The banners and buttons look great! c:
The banners and buttons look great! c:
@oberion @brilliantsky @Martel @Lutielle @Miasmajesty @chilope @mewhaku @Artorias @clarax @Skarm @Kroo @Kohra @Rebbawskaced @Skellington10802 @avey @acorncap @RationalParanoia

Random hatchery spotlight up. Submitted dragons are up. There were only 3 entered this week so they all get a spot, but now the list is cleared out and ready for other submissions!

If you haven't seen them, some buttons are up too. Feel free to put them anywhere. Expect some others in the future.
@oberion @brilliantsky @Martel @Lutielle @Miasmajesty @chilope @mewhaku @Artorias @clarax @Skarm @Kroo @Kohra @Rebbawskaced @Skellington10802 @avey @acorncap @RationalParanoia

Random hatchery spotlight up. Submitted dragons are up. There were only 3 entered this week so they all get a spot, but now the list is cleared out and ready for other submissions!

If you haven't seen them, some buttons are up too. Feel free to put them anywhere. Expect some others in the future.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9