Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | The Lore Hatchery Directory
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Rottikins - I may have to submit one for next time! It looks like things are being set up quite nicely~ Nice work so far!
@Rottikins - I may have to submit one for next time! It looks like things are being set up quite nicely~ Nice work so far!
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
@Rottikins ooo the graphics look great! understated but still fancy and they def match the lore theme well. i might have to use one of those buttons sometime also if you still wanna add more banners to your list i finally got some time to throw one together just now. code is near the bottom of the page~ [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1499472][img]http://i.imgur.com/iCnW8DE.png[/img][/url]
@Rottikins
ooo the graphics look great! understated but still fancy and they def match the lore theme well. i might have to use one of those buttons sometime

also if you still wanna add more banners to your list i finally got some time to throw one together just now. code is near the bottom of the page~
iCnW8DE.png

@avey

Added and thanks!
@avey

Added and thanks!
kboUfIH.pngzOVBeaG.pngxMlH6wa.png zWKO0gR.png
@Rottikins as;ldgkh;alsgh omg please add me to the pinglist for this! I forgot to ask to be added despite my intense intense interest! haha thank you! it looks GREAT :o
@Rottikins as;ldgkh;alsgh omg please add me to the pinglist for this! I forgot to ask to be added despite my intense intense interest! haha thank you! it looks GREAT :o
oTVkboM.png
@patronissimo

Added!
@patronissimo

Added!
Hmm, might have to check this out properly when I have time... @Avessa
Hmm, might have to check this out properly when I have time... @Avessa
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
@Rottikins

Very nice directory! =D

I don't offer lore with all my hatchlings as a standard, but I do offer lore packs, where people can choose to have lore written for the hatchies they'd like to buy. Can I sign my hatchery up as well, or would that be insufficient to count as a lore hatchery?
@Rottikins

Very nice directory! =D

I don't offer lore with all my hatchlings as a standard, but I do offer lore packs, where people can choose to have lore written for the hatchies they'd like to buy. Can I sign my hatchery up as well, or would that be insufficient to count as a lore hatchery?
tumblr_nqi7ugRwjP1uy6rdio3_r1_400.png
FR+9
Adorbs Accents
@Denutena

Thank you!

Lore packs are fine, if you offer baby bios at all go for it.
@Denutena

Thank you!

Lore packs are fine, if you offer baby bios at all go for it.
@xazz
so I can find this a bit later
this makes me wanna make my own hatchery now :Y
@xazz
so I can find this a bit later
this makes me wanna make my own hatchery now :Y
b_by_cas_a_fras-d9hbh7h.pngtts_by_cas_a_fras-d9hcuds.png
I love this idea! And I would love to be involved. Sadly, I am being super slow about writing the lore for each of my dragons. u_u Can I be put on the ping list so I can get included later?
I love this idea! And I would love to be involved. Sadly, I am being super slow about writing the lore for each of my dragons. u_u Can I be put on the ping list so I can get included later?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9