Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | The Lore Hatchery Directory
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Rottikins

May I please be added to the general pinglist? Thank you :D

Also sending along a banner for my hatchery. I am currently waiting on a commission for new graphics and will send that one along to you later, but this one can be added in the meantime.
@Rottikins

May I please be added to the general pinglist? Thank you :D

Also sending along a banner for my hatchery. I am currently waiting on a commission for new graphics and will send that one along to you later, but this one can be added in the meantime.
kPwiKAr.png mlHpBMC.png
PVehrz5.png
hLxdQZ3.png
» g1 addict
» skin n accent hoarder
» Nest Network 3.4
@akeolo
Pinging myself for future reference. This is a great idea and something I've been looking for for a while. Thank you for doing it!
@akeolo
Pinging myself for future reference. This is a great idea and something I've been looking for for a while. Thank you for doing it!
Cu9rHMk.png

// A K E O L O //

IrmwTXC.pngaC86tUH.png
mjtJ868.pngNlmYDAS.png
xYQkuHQ.pngoaolHwW.png
QZqsf9c.png
@Rottikins I'd like to be on the general pinglist please c:

I don't have a hatchery set up, but maybe I should do that soon!
Is there an option or list for people who don't have hatcheries set up but still write bios for hatchlings who are up for sale?
@Rottikins I'd like to be on the general pinglist please c:

I don't have a hatchery set up, but maybe I should do that soon!
Is there an option or list for people who don't have hatcheries set up but still write bios for hatchlings who are up for sale?
1u3H6jas.png
@clarax

Sure, I'll put you on the pinglist!

No, but you can definitely submit your babies to the weekly spotlight even if they aren't in a hatchery. I think the RP Dragon Trading Hub would be another place to put some babies, but feel free to come back and list yourself when you do have a hatchery up!
@clarax

Sure, I'll put you on the pinglist!

No, but you can definitely submit your babies to the weekly spotlight even if they aren't in a hatchery. I think the RP Dragon Trading Hub would be another place to put some babies, but feel free to come back and list yourself when you do have a hatchery up!
kboUfIH.pngzOVBeaG.pngxMlH6wa.png zWKO0gR.png
@Rottikins Okay, that's what I thought! I'll add some babies to the spotlight and I was just checking out the RP Dragon Trading Hub right now, I can't believe I haven't seen this before haha.
Thanks again! :3
@Rottikins Okay, that's what I thought! I'll add some babies to the spotlight and I was just checking out the RP Dragon Trading Hub right now, I can't believe I haven't seen this before haha.
Thanks again! :3
1u3H6jas.png
@Rottikins

Can I be added to the general pinglist? Thank you!

(Also I'm still working on setting up my clan lore, but when I have things a bit more settled I'll definitely be submitting my hatchery here!)
@Rottikins

Can I be added to the general pinglist? Thank you!

(Also I'm still working on setting up my clan lore, but when I have things a bit more settled I'll definitely be submitting my hatchery here!)
tumblr_inline_npukg2T7Wp1tv9wdy_500.pngtXKbExw.pngtumblr_inline_npv9h6Y8ux1tv9wdy_500.png
@Kohra

Added!
@Kohra

Added!
@Kohra

Added!
@Kohra

Added!
Can I be added to the general pinglist? :)
Can I be added to the general pinglist? :)
tumblr_oeya4pyPlt1uw70xko2_r1_250.png Reedsong Hatchery
Ruin or Rise [Nuzlocke]
Willing and Able [Pinkerlocke]
@Rottikins
Could I be added to the general ping list, as well? Thanks!
@Rottikins
Could I be added to the general ping list, as well? Thanks!
j9zycYT.png tumblr_nq7m7pUQF91uw70xko1_250.png rve27oV.png MmlJdVb.png

hallowsmallsig_by_dragoonwys-d9e6lsm.png
vanitas_familiar_by_nightshadelewolf-d9b7wdw.png
pcmbO7a.png
lCsLw2i.png glowshroom_bottle.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9