Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | The Lore Hatchery Directory
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@eyries you need to at least have a thread where you display the dragons you're selling yes. It doesn't have to be a fancy hatchery
@eyries you need to at least have a thread where you display the dragons you're selling yes. It doesn't have to be a fancy hatchery
kboUfIH.pngzOVBeaG.pngxMlH6wa.png zWKO0gR.png
@Rottikins

Hey, I finally got my hatchery going here, and I offer an optional lore service as a part of it~

I plan to add lore to the breeding pairs/parents, but keep the lore optional for the kids (so I don't waste time writing lore on babies that are destined to meet their god, haha). In your esteemed opinion, do I count as a lore hatchery? ^^
@Rottikins

Hey, I finally got my hatchery going here, and I offer an optional lore service as a part of it~

I plan to add lore to the breeding pairs/parents, but keep the lore optional for the kids (so I don't waste time writing lore on babies that are destined to meet their god, haha). In your esteemed opinion, do I count as a lore hatchery? ^^
oTVkboM.png
@Rottikins

Ahoy, ye shadow-bound landlubber! If'n ye be so kind, I'd fancy bein' put on yer general pinglist. It be quite th' think ye've got 'ere an' useful fer th' questionin' scallywag.
@Rottikins

Ahoy, ye shadow-bound landlubber! If'n ye be so kind, I'd fancy bein' put on yer general pinglist. It be quite th' think ye've got 'ere an' useful fer th' questionin' scallywag.
Cap'n o' th' Crowned Thresher
Pirates Risin'
(Public lore regardin' pirates o' Sornieth)
Below Deck! (Personal Lore Thread)
@oberion @brilliantsky @Martel @Lutielle @Miasmajesty @chilope @mewhaku @Artorias @clarax @Skarm @Kroo @Kohra @Rebbawskaced @Skellington10802 @avey @acorncap @katamari @RationalParanoia @patronissimo @Wingedness @Galeia @Mikaze @Shadowrunner @Firefeather

Hey everyone! I'm still around but I have moved 12 hours from my home state to a state halfway across the country. Still getting things settled on this end so I might still be kinda sparse, but I at least got my computer all set up and ready to go!

Those that have requested to be added to the pinglist have been added. Updates will probably not happen for a bit as I settle here, but once things calm down I'll be working on keeping them fairly regular.

@patronissimo

Yes if your hatchery offers lore of any kind they count.

@oberion @brilliantsky @Martel @Lutielle @Miasmajesty @chilope @mewhaku @Artorias @clarax @Skarm @Kroo @Kohra @Rebbawskaced @Skellington10802 @avey @acorncap @katamari @RationalParanoia @patronissimo @Wingedness @Galeia @Mikaze @Shadowrunner @Firefeather

Hey everyone! I'm still around but I have moved 12 hours from my home state to a state halfway across the country. Still getting things settled on this end so I might still be kinda sparse, but I at least got my computer all set up and ready to go!

Those that have requested to be added to the pinglist have been added. Updates will probably not happen for a bit as I settle here, but once things calm down I'll be working on keeping them fairly regular.

@patronissimo

Yes if your hatchery offers lore of any kind they count.

kboUfIH.pngzOVBeaG.pngxMlH6wa.png zWKO0gR.png
@Rottikins - no worries and take you time getting settled :)
@Rottikins - no worries and take you time getting settled :)
sUmv6eQ.png
rplwVEv.pngsOXqhIy.pngGfYgiqB.pngfciIpxD.pngVQWTC36.png
@Rottikins
Oh this is great.
May I be added to your general pinglist?
I filled out the lore hatchery uh thingy too, I'd love to be added to the directory.
@Rottikins
Oh this is great.
May I be added to your general pinglist?
I filled out the lore hatchery uh thingy too, I'd love to be added to the directory.
@Rottikins
Add me to the general pinglist, thanks. ^^
@Rottikins
Add me to the general pinglist, thanks. ^^
@Rottikins

Please add me to the general pinglist?
@Rottikins

Please add me to the general pinglist?
XnpR6dC.pngpE9XtJL.png
@Rottikins
I'd love to be added to the general pinglist, thanks!
@Rottikins
I'd love to be added to the general pinglist, thanks!
60eldD0.gif
I occasionally don't get pings because of misspellings. My username is SLP (lowercase), three zeroes, and a one. You can copy and paste it if you're not sure you have it right.
If you want to talk about something troubling you, my PM box is open to everyone! Feel free to reach out whenever, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'll keep what you say a secret, if you want. It's my pleasure to help out everyone I can!
xKBtilj.gif
@TheMisfitsKeep
Pinging myself so I dont lose this.
@TheMisfitsKeep
Pinging myself so I dont lose this.
900.500px.TheMisfitsKeep_zpsx48jujtb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9