Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Moved
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66
Hello! Thanks so much for the guide, it's great!

Noticed a possible mistake with drop% for the slime btw
Hello! Thanks so much for the guide, it's great!

Noticed a possible mistake with drop% for the slime btw
BVUXJUX.pngoTdV3g1.pngA5IUJck.png

Best guide. +1 bump
Best guide. +1 bump
maekbabby.pngskinz.pngartbutton.giftumblrbutton.jpgdimensionriders2.png
This is great!

@citrussiren
This is great!

@citrussiren
@Rokonshi

Awesome!
@Rokonshi

Awesome!
@Mystik @Drezdin thank you for where to get bottles info! It helps me not have to look all around for it! x'3

@Lutielle thank you for the feedback! I going to leave ?it for now, as is, till I get some more feedback from others ^^ and thank you for the complement it help my day be a bit better.

@Mystik @Drezdin thank you for where to get bottles info! It helps me not have to look all around for it! x'3

@Lutielle thank you for the feedback! I going to leave ?it for now, as is, till I get some more feedback from others ^^ and thank you for the complement it help my day be a bit better.

@Daiysis thank you so much for seeing the mistake and letting me know. It was wrong and is now fixed! X3 I'm glad you like the Guide and it will be helpful to you. It feels good to know that people are using it!
@Daiysis thank you so much for seeing the mistake and letting me know. It was wrong and is now fixed! X3 I'm glad you like the Guide and it will be helpful to you. It feels good to know that people are using it!
@Zrcalo @citrussiren @Rokonshi Thank you for your compliments hearing them today was something i needed
@Zrcalo @citrussiren @Rokonshi Thank you for your compliments hearing them today was something i needed
this is great :3 @thegoogy @scarecrowghost @solar7
this is great :3 @thegoogy @scarecrowghost @solar7
o738mu.gif b8wtqf.jpg 2mxquf5.png 1tljwo.gif
@mes3 Thank you for this helpful guide! The only thing I would suggest is to not use the bright yellow color for yellow stuff, I can't read it at all and always have to highlight over it! Is there a different color yellow?
@mes3 Thank you for this helpful guide! The only thing I would suggest is to not use the bright yellow color for yellow stuff, I can't read it at all and always have to highlight over it! Is there a different color yellow?
This space left intentionally blank.
@mes3 - Absolutely! This is quite well put together. =)

~ Azophel
@mes3 - Absolutely! This is quite well put together. =)

~ Azophel
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66