Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Moved
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66
@mes3 This is amazing, thanks. It's easily the best guide and with time will be even better with the effort you plan to put into it!
Since you've asked, I personally prefer black text for the recipes. Including more than one accent colour in a line of text can get busy and distracting.

@khaosstar pinging self
@mes3 This is amazing, thanks. It's easily the best guide and with time will be even better with the effort you plan to put into it!
Since you've asked, I personally prefer black text for the recipes. Including more than one accent colour in a line of text can get busy and distracting.

@khaosstar pinging self
YccIxHx.png
@SunGryphon Your welcome! I'm glad it is helping you. Thank you for your feedback its a grate help for me ^^ and i see what your saying with the yellow so i tried? this "Yellow x2" Is this better or should it be as it was "Yellow x2". Or do you think? that is should just? be black? "Yellow x2" ^^ Hope you don't mine me inquires.

PS other yellow look Orange wen used sadly -_-'

AAAa @B00 You scared me! (( X'D sorry i could not help my self X3 Love the name by the way (; )) thank you for the compliment? ^//w//^

@Azophel thank you for letting me use your guide as a link in mine. I have been ?using your guide? for a long time and its great and it has helped me many times! I'm glad ?I can direct? others ?to it!
@SunGryphon Your welcome! I'm glad it is helping you. Thank you for your feedback its a grate help for me ^^ and i see what your saying with the yellow so i tried? this "Yellow x2" Is this better or should it be as it was "Yellow x2". Or do you think? that is should just? be black? "Yellow x2" ^^ Hope you don't mine me inquires.

PS other yellow look Orange wen used sadly -_-'

AAAa @B00 You scared me! (( X'D sorry i could not help my self X3 Love the name by the way (; )) thank you for the compliment? ^//w//^

@Azophel thank you for letting me use your guide as a link in mine. I have been ?using your guide? for a long time and its great and it has helped me many times! I'm glad ?I can direct? others ?to it!
@mes3 Thanks for complimenting my name :3
@mes3 Thanks for complimenting my name :3
o738mu.gif b8wtqf.jpg 2mxquf5.png 1tljwo.gif
@khaosstar O.O ^///w///^ Thank you for such a nice compliment! Your feedback is much welcome. It's looking at this rate like the color text is going on the way side. Do you think that the Materials should also be all black and should i say what colors are needed theb gust saying the totel? Eg.... [columns][img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/9d7e56588ae1ad7abc0b1f4d78179855/tumblr_nppkqtb2Nm1sewok3o4_400.jpg[/img][nextcol] Shiny Residue [b]Total Items Used:[/b] 6-11 [b]Total Time:[/b] 5 Hr. 55 Min. [b]Total Cost:[/b] 1150T [b]Total XP:[/b] 195 [/columns] Food/Goo: 3 [color=red]((and is gust the 3 ok. or or should it say 3= 2yellow +1green))[/color] Familiars/Muck: 1 Other/Sluge: 1 [color=Blue][b]Glass Beaker[/b] x1[/color] [indent][color=Blue]Food/Goo: 1 Other/Sluge: 1 [b]Broken Bottle[/b] x4[/indent][/color] ((Should all this be Black? to me it was hared to read wen it all was)) [columns][img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/9d7e56588ae1ad7abc0b1f4d78179855/tumblr_nppkqtb2Nm1sewok3o4_400.jpg[/img][nextcol] Shiny Residue [b]Total Items Used:[/b] 6-11 [b]Total Time:[/b] 5 Hr. 55 Min. [b]Total Cost:[/b] 1150T [b]Total XP:[/b] 195 [/columns] Food/Goo: 3 Familiars/Muck: 1 Other/Sluge: 1 [b]Glass Beaker[/b] x1 [indent]Food/Goo: 1 Other/Sluge: 1 [b]Broken Bottle[/b] x4[/indent] (It gets harder to read if there are more bold text that some Items need) hope its ok that im asking ^^'
@khaosstar O.O ^///w///^ Thank you for such a nice compliment! Your feedback is much welcome. It's looking at this rate like the color text is going on the way side. Do you think that the Materials should also be all black and should i say what colors are needed theb gust saying the totel? Eg....
tumblr_nppkqtb2Nm1sewok3o4_400.jpg Shiny Residue
Total Items Used: 6-11
Total Time: 5 Hr. 55 Min.
Total Cost: 1150T
Total XP: 195
Food/Goo: 3 ((and is gust the 3 ok. or or should it say 3= 2yellow +1green))
Familiars/Muck: 1
Other/Sluge: 1
Glass Beaker x1
Food/Goo: 1
Broken Bottle x4
((Should all this be Black? to me it was hared to read wen it all was))
tumblr_nppkqtb2Nm1sewok3o4_400.jpg Shiny Residue
Total Items Used: 6-11
Total Time: 5 Hr. 55 Min.
Total Cost: 1150T
Total XP: 195
Food/Goo: 3
Familiars/Muck: 1
Glass Beaker x1
Food/Goo: 1
Broken Bottle x4
(It gets harder to read if there are more bold text that some Items need)

hope its ok that im asking ^^'

@B00 its a fun one how could i not X'D lol
@B00 its a fun one how could i not X'D lol
@mes3
I would keep the amounts and colours in so that people can copy and paste the recipes that they want - keep in mind that people may be using your guide for this and won't have the image to go by after they paste it into their own notes.

What about making thesecondary recipes like the glass beaker a darker blue? That way it will still stand out but won't be so bright it detracts from the main recipe. Also, instead of bolding new items such as the claws, italicize them? They'll carry the same weight as the other ingredients but will still stand out.

Just my few cents, lol. Let me know what you think - I haven't played with it or changed the code over here so I'm just going by what I think might work better. :3
@mes3
I would keep the amounts and colours in so that people can copy and paste the recipes that they want - keep in mind that people may be using your guide for this and won't have the image to go by after they paste it into their own notes.

What about making thesecondary recipes like the glass beaker a darker blue? That way it will still stand out but won't be so bright it detracts from the main recipe. Also, instead of bolding new items such as the claws, italicize them? They'll carry the same weight as the other ingredients but will still stand out.

Just my few cents, lol. Let me know what you think - I haven't played with it or changed the code over here so I'm just going by what I think might work better. :3
YccIxHx.png
@mes3 it's completely readable with the black background! Thank you!
@mes3 it's completely readable with the black background! Thank you!
This space left intentionally blank.
@mes3
Hi there! Just wanted to let you know that your times for the claws are listed as 2 hours, 40 mins when it's only 1 hour, 40 mins :0
Hope this helped!
@mes3
Hi there! Just wanted to let you know that your times for the claws are listed as 2 hours, 40 mins when it's only 1 hour, 40 mins :0
Hope this helped!
thDLJf3.png I buy ChickenSmoothie pets sEBxtxA.png
7zcCDc4.png
@mes3

You are a saint for posting this. Thank you!
@mes3

You are a saint for posting this. Thank you!

@botoluvr yes they and thank you for looking out! but if you are making the Apparel/Slime and Other/Sluge wich is 30 min each that makes the Total Time: 2 Hr. 40 Min. and that is only if you get the exact Apparel/Slime and Other/Sluge on your 1st go ^^ I hope this cleers things up and maybe i should make this more kleer P: any ideas on how i can do this?

@khaosstar You know what I completely? forgot that i could italicize! X'D LOL I will do a test run on one of the grups ^^ In a day or so and add the color amount in some way ^^' thank you for pointing? out the cop/past did not think of it :P . I think i have looked at this too long and am making silly mistakes now XD

@SunGryphon welcome

@Blackhearted XD your welcome but im no saint . but its nice of you to sead ^^' Hope it helps you
@botoluvr yes they and thank you for looking out! but if you are making the Apparel/Slime and Other/Sluge wich is 30 min each that makes the Total Time: 2 Hr. 40 Min. and that is only if you get the exact Apparel/Slime and Other/Sluge on your 1st go ^^ I hope this cleers things up and maybe i should make this more kleer P: any ideas on how i can do this?

@khaosstar You know what I completely? forgot that i could italicize! X'D LOL I will do a test run on one of the grups ^^ In a day or so and add the color amount in some way ^^' thank you for pointing? out the cop/past did not think of it :P . I think i have looked at this too long and am making silly mistakes now XD

@SunGryphon welcome

@Blackhearted XD your welcome but im no saint . but its nice of you to sead ^^' Hope it helps you
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66