Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Moved
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66
@Inanna thank you I hope people can get a lot of use out of it X3 and as for a list of "..what items have reduced to what color sludge and whatnot." you should take a look at [Spreadsheet] Baldwin's Bubbling Brew there in the praises? of figuring? it out , It looks like its a % and not a "you will get this by using this particular? item". As soon as those ?nombers are up I plan to add them to the list of Transmute Objects that is towards? the very end of this post.
@Inanna thank you I hope people can get a lot of use out of it X3 and as for a list of "..what items have reduced to what color sludge and whatnot." you should take a look at [Spreadsheet] Baldwin's Bubbling Brew there in the praises? of figuring? it out , It looks like its a % and not a "you will get this by using this particular? item". As soon as those ?nombers are up I plan to add them to the list of Transmute Objects that is towards? the very end of this post.
I love this guide, thank you very much for it! :)

I don't know if it would be too much work to add whereabout-infos to the additional mats, like f. e. I am running out of broken bottles and didn't know where to find them (besides the AH) ;-)
I love this guide, thank you very much for it! :)

I don't know if it would be too much work to add whereabout-infos to the additional mats, like f. e. I am running out of broken bottles and didn't know where to find them (besides the AH) ;-)
1SZnOCK.png9ZEx0Ta.pngHTV627h.gif
@mes3

You should check out my shop (Link in my signature!) for the Level 5 recipes. I have a picture of each one individually that you can copy to use in your guide, with a list of the ingredients underneath that you can also use~!

Also, I see you have a section for listing the probability of each goo/ooze/slime/sludge, you should definitely use the numbers from THE SPREADSHEET, because we already have solid data on those rates you're looking for!
@mes3

You should check out my shop (Link in my signature!) for the Level 5 recipes. I have a picture of each one individually that you can copy to use in your guide, with a list of the ingredients underneath that you can also use~!

Also, I see you have a section for listing the probability of each goo/ooze/slime/sludge, you should definitely use the numbers from THE SPREADSHEET, because we already have solid data on those rates you're looking for!
B6CFWfS.pngSWGDvZl.pngColi Refactor Mass Opening!
@Mystik I'm Glad you like it ^w^ As for where to get items.... I think that is for another Guide. I know there are some rilly good ones already out there, but if more people show interest in Item locations being added to this guide I will put some thought into it. I gust don't know how I could add it rite now.

But anyhow here are some guides that can help you with your broken bottles problem. (PS Broken Bottle come from 'Broken Bone Bottle' and Broken Penny Jar)
Azophel Gathering Reference Guide (this is a amazing guide and has helped me a lot!)
I could not find the othere gide sadly but i think in the Waterway you can get Broken Bone Bottle
@Mystik I'm Glad you like it ^w^ As for where to get items.... I think that is for another Guide. I know there are some rilly good ones already out there, but if more people show interest in Item locations being added to this guide I will put some thought into it. I gust don't know how I could add it rite now.

But anyhow here are some guides that can help you with your broken bottles problem. (PS Broken Bottle come from 'Broken Bone Bottle' and Broken Penny Jar)
Azophel Gathering Reference Guide (this is a amazing guide and has helped me a lot!)
I could not find the othere gide sadly but i think in the Waterway you can get Broken Bone Bottle
@Drezdin thank you for letting? me use your picture! and thank you for THE SPREADSHEET data! but do you think ?there is an?of ?data in it now for it to be accurate?
@Drezdin thank you for letting? me use your picture! and thank you for THE SPREADSHEET data! but do you think ?there is an?of ?data in it now for it to be accurate?
@mes3

oh LOL I didn't mean my post to ask you about the bottles, I found out about them myself XD I just wanted to suggest to include the info to make it easier. Could be a link to a/the guide/s for example or a tip about the best source etc. ;)
@mes3

oh LOL I didn't mean my post to ask you about the bottles, I found out about them myself XD I just wanted to suggest to include the info to make it easier. Could be a link to a/the guide/s for example or a tip about the best source etc. ;)
@Mystik OK XD and can i ask where you found the info for your bottles? I had a collie? guide that I used but it looks like it was deleted. I like your idea on links to other guide and just?a little side note. (I was thinking you meant a fool comprehension ?guide of gathering? O.O' I was a bit overwhelmed? by that prospect?)
@Mystik OK XD and can i ask where you found the info for your bottles? I had a collie? guide that I used but it looks like it was deleted. I like your idea on links to other guide and just?a little side note. (I was thinking you meant a fool comprehension ?guide of gathering? O.O' I was a bit overwhelmed? by that prospect?)
@mes3 I checked the encyclopedia -> coli venues and found them in Boreal Wood xD guess there could have been an easier way, but since I couldn't find the guide this was my best option lol xD
@mes3 I checked the encyclopedia -> coli venues and found them in Boreal Wood xD guess there could have been an easier way, but since I couldn't find the guide this was my best option lol xD
@mes3
Ah, this is just what I was looking for! Nice work! ouob
About the colors: personally I find them kind of abrasive on the eyes and would prefer if everything was done in black, but that's just me.
@mes3
Ah, this is just what I was looking for! Nice work! ouob
About the colors: personally I find them kind of abrasive on the eyes and would prefer if everything was done in black, but that's just me.
my god they found some new lizards while i was gone zJE22GT.png
@mes3

The VERY BEST place to get bottles is by digging OR scavenging! You can get bottles from any of the 11 elemental areas, so go crazy!
@mes3

The VERY BEST place to get bottles is by digging OR scavenging! You can get bottles from any of the 11 elemental areas, so go crazy!
B6CFWfS.pngSWGDvZl.pngColi Refactor Mass Opening!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66