Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Moved
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 65 66
Thank you for this guide! It's very helpful. I do have a quick question though.

Is there a difference between meditate/silverglow meditate/prismatic meditate? The descriptions don't say there is and I don't want to make them if there actually isn't a difference! It'd just be easier to buy regular meditate.
Thank you for this guide! It's very helpful. I do have a quick question though.

Is there a difference between meditate/silverglow meditate/prismatic meditate? The descriptions don't say there is and I don't want to make them if there actually isn't a difference! It'd just be easier to buy regular meditate.
IMG_4200.png
@Mystik Yes they will be X3
@Mystik Yes they will be X3
@Riverspell I'm in the proses of making the Transmute Objects, items. To see what it is that the Transmute Battle Items do. But I think it's just a different? tip of animation?. and it will not add you in battel.
But Plumed Anticipate is one of the best XP to help your Baldwin Brew LvL up. I have not don all the math yet to be 100% shere but I think its one of the better ones.
@Riverspell I'm in the proses of making the Transmute Objects, items. To see what it is that the Transmute Battle Items do. But I think it's just a different? tip of animation?. and it will not add you in battel.
But Plumed Anticipate is one of the best XP to help your Baldwin Brew LvL up. I have not don all the math yet to be 100% shere but I think its one of the better ones.
@mes3

Hmm. That's what I thought it was too. But the silverglow and prismatic were selling for a lot on the AH so I wanted to make sure.

If it provides a lot of XP, though, I'll probably go through with making them!

Thank you muchly for the answer. =)
@mes3

Hmm. That's what I thought it was too. But the silverglow and prismatic were selling for a lot on the AH so I wanted to make sure.

If it provides a lot of XP, though, I'll probably go through with making them!

Thank you muchly for the answer. =)
IMG_4200.png
@Axiluvia Pinging myself, cause this is handy!

Also, if you could add in the FAQ where the heck you find the podid claws, that would be great, cause I have no clue.
@Axiluvia Pinging myself, cause this is handy!

Also, if you could add in the FAQ where the heck you find the podid claws, that would be great, cause I have no clue.
2VP3h0i.gifv0bd3FH.png
@Axiluvia I'm stil figering out where to put that info (in its own post or in with the item billed) but the podid claws are in Coliseum lvl 23-24 at The Mire venu, drope by Southmarsh Podid and Common Podid. But if you need some I can trade with you if you like ^^
@Axiluvia I'm stil figering out where to put that info (in its own post or in with the item billed) but the podid claws are in Coliseum lvl 23-24 at The Mire venu, drope by Southmarsh Podid and Common Podid. But if you need some I can trade with you if you like ^^
@Riverspell no trubell have fun Brewing!
@Riverspell no trubell have fun Brewing!
@mes3 Thanks for the offer, I was just wondering. I'll probably get to it eventually, but I wanted to know for future reference. Right now I'm just working on leveling alchemist, versus getting anything, heh.
@mes3 Thanks for the offer, I was just wondering. I'll probably get to it eventually, but I wanted to know for future reference. Right now I'm just working on leveling alchemist, versus getting anything, heh.
2VP3h0i.gifv0bd3FH.png
@Axiluvia I understand Good luck!
@Axiluvia I understand Good luck!
@Zyanith

(Pinging myself so I can access this later. :3 Great guide!)
@Zyanith

(Pinging myself so I can access this later. :3 Great guide!)
dcj86gi-007ee1fa-bdb3-408c-945c-1ec2fabbbe46.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 65 66