Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Dragons with Bios Association
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26
@Lorde

Added myself to the list! This is really cool!

Also, may I please be added to the spotlight pinglist?
@Lorde

Added myself to the list! This is really cool!

Also, may I please be added to the spotlight pinglist?
w7Z8MA5.png
@Rookery of course!
@Rookery of course!
+2 hours ahead FR time
xG8RObV.png
@Lorde
Added myself, woooo!!

And may I also be added to the spotlight pinglist please? ^_^

Also, just because you have character building resources, this guide is like my bible for character creation - I don't ever fill out the form, but it gives so many prompts for creating new and unique characters, especially for people that RP or write with the characters, that I seriously couldn't live without it!
So I imagine it may be helpful for others too?
@Lorde
Added myself, woooo!!

And may I also be added to the spotlight pinglist please? ^_^

Also, just because you have character building resources, this guide is like my bible for character creation - I don't ever fill out the form, but it gives so many prompts for creating new and unique characters, especially for people that RP or write with the characters, that I seriously couldn't live without it!
So I imagine it may be helpful for others too?
@Cacogen pinging myself so i wont forget this
@Cacogen pinging myself so i wont forget this
moHYLEk.gif
@Lorde
@homecoming

Hello everyone, I'm Lexi! I put myself on the list, can't wait to start reading everyone's bios!

I would love to be put on the spotlight pinglist as well!
@Lorde
@homecoming

Hello everyone, I'm Lexi! I put myself on the list, can't wait to start reading everyone's bios!

I would love to be put on the spotlight pinglist as well!
157p6oj.jpg
@tyrion

Pinging myself for future reference!
@tyrion

Pinging myself for future reference!
ystbqm3.png
@Lorde
I signed up awhile back but didn't post. Can I be added to the spotlight pinglist?
Everyone's bios are really cool! Can't wait to see the Bio Tiers, too c:
@Lorde
I signed up awhile back but didn't post. Can I be added to the spotlight pinglist?
Everyone's bios are really cool! Can't wait to see the Bio Tiers, too c:
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
Oh my goodness! I just stumbled upon this thread and I am already squealing in delight lol. I might even start a dragon blog, because I didn't even consider that option until I read it on the front page! *runs around in circles*
*tries not to think about how little time I currently have for that project haha oh no*

For now, I've added my Clan leader and deputy to the doc (although they are really basic atm ;~;) and didn't add a third derg because I couldn't choose between Dusk and Atheria haha. x)
After my graduation this week, and the Nature festival next week, I should have more time to work on writing out my Clan lore and other bios! I'll definitely check out some of the guides on the front page. :)

@Lorde I'd love to be added to the spotlight pinglist! ^_^

@clarax and pinging myself so I don't lose track of it. :)
Oh my goodness! I just stumbled upon this thread and I am already squealing in delight lol. I might even start a dragon blog, because I didn't even consider that option until I read it on the front page! *runs around in circles*
*tries not to think about how little time I currently have for that project haha oh no*

For now, I've added my Clan leader and deputy to the doc (although they are really basic atm ;~;) and didn't add a third derg because I couldn't choose between Dusk and Atheria haha. x)
After my graduation this week, and the Nature festival next week, I should have more time to work on writing out my Clan lore and other bios! I'll definitely check out some of the guides on the front page. :)

@Lorde I'd love to be added to the spotlight pinglist! ^_^

@clarax and pinging myself so I don't lose track of it. :)
1u3H6jas.png
pinging myself so i don't lose this
@kingofeli
pinging myself so i don't lose this
@kingofeli
Pronouns: he/him or tiger/tigers/tigerself BUYING GEMS @ 1:600 Leayph My Bio/Writing Shop CHEAP Brewing Service + Materials Hatchery Flight Rising Library qAuPklL.png
Added myself to the list~
Added myself to the list~
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26