Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Dragons with Bios Association
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26
@Omosky agh I'm sorry thats a good idea!
@Omosky agh I'm sorry thats a good idea!
+2 hours ahead FR time
xG8RObV.png
@Lorde
Thanks for the ping and can I be added to the spotlight pinglist thing?
@Lorde
Thanks for the ping and can I be added to the spotlight pinglist thing?
tumblr_nyp53fylti1rblo47o1_500.png
+0 FR time

mjamlegends_by_thestorykeeper-d9v7lh2.pngdom-mini.png

xfeFcu.png

E1a1YiR.png
mzwxeKN.png
3UQGyNs.png

tumblr_neeclj9oGa1u24n19o1_400.png

rH6hzWL.png
@packook sure!
@packook sure!
+2 hours ahead FR time
xG8RObV.png
@Lorde

Ooooooh what is this shiny thread I stubled upon? I'm so in on this. Writing bios just comes kinda automatically, because when you look at the dragons for a while they just come up with their own personalities.

My dragons are still developing, but I'll add myself still :) Thank you for this, this is awesome.
@Lorde

Ooooooh what is this shiny thread I stubled upon? I'm so in on this. Writing bios just comes kinda automatically, because when you look at the dragons for a while they just come up with their own personalities.

My dragons are still developing, but I'll add myself still :) Thank you for this, this is awesome.
77Fv7Ue.gif
@Razii @sleepingrose @Lanikot

Figured this would inspire you two. =)
@Razii @sleepingrose @Lanikot

Figured this would inspire you two. =)
@Lorde

Thank you for the ping! Actually this should help inspire me to actually start working on my dragons' bios, as well as maybe a paragraph or two on the clan's lore on my page?

Too bad finals is coming up though, ugh.
@Lorde

Thank you for the ping! Actually this should help inspire me to actually start working on my dragons' bios, as well as maybe a paragraph or two on the clan's lore on my page?

Too bad finals is coming up though, ugh.
tumblr_inline_nktzarhxrd1rbfe8q.gif
@Lorde Could I be added to the spotlight pinglist, please?
@Lorde Could I be added to the spotlight pinglist, please?
FR+0
She/Her

Wishlist
Art Sales
Dragons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxpGvDCa4.png
@Amaluna

Thank you for the ping! I'll definitely add myself to the spreadsheet when I add bios to my dragons.
@Amaluna

Thank you for the ping! I'll definitely add myself to the spreadsheet when I add bios to my dragons.
GWeNSoe.gif dT9HQge.png
mlHpBMC.png
mAiCJNJ.png
@Lorde To inquire, does... ...... this..... count as a "dragon bio"?

He's the only dragon I've written stuff for, but a glance at other people's packed bios suggests that mine doesn't count XD I'm not really feeling any inspiration for those sorts of complete write-ups though, so I'm still half-considering adding myself to the list haha.
@Lorde To inquire, does... ...... this..... count as a "dragon bio"?

He's the only dragon I've written stuff for, but a glance at other people's packed bios suggests that mine doesn't count XD I'm not really feeling any inspiration for those sorts of complete write-ups though, so I'm still half-considering adding myself to the list haha.
5cx1lc.jpg 11ttphd.png
@cookiecutter yes! any sort of information counts
@cookiecutter yes! any sort of information counts
+2 hours ahead FR time
xG8RObV.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26