Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Coliseum loot and monsters
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/3186365]Ancient Breed: Undertide Dragons[/url] [item=Tertiary Gene: Featherbeard (Undertide)] Tertiary Gene: Featherbeard (Undertide) drops in all the venues from Plague and Water monsters.
Ancient Breed: Undertide Dragons

Tertiary Gene: Featherbeard (Undertide) drops in all the venues from Plague and Water monsters.
@awadeen So i can find this later and remember it exists :D
@awadeen So i can find this later and remember it exists :D
vvMbwxa.png
[quote name="Maki" date="2022-07-17 05:22:08" ] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/3153778]Tertiary Gene: Flecks[/url][/center] Flecks for modern dragons and Aberrations can be found in the Coliseum. [center][item=Tertiary Gene: Flecks][item=Tertiary Gene: Flecks (Aberration)][/center] [/quote] Hi! Do we know which is the most efficient stage to obtain the Flecks gene? Thanks for your help!
Maki wrote on 2022-07-17 05:22:08:

Flecks for modern dragons and Aberrations can be found in the Coliseum.
Tertiary Gene: Flecks

Hi! Do we know which is the most efficient stage to obtain the Flecks gene?
Thanks for your help!
L2W2zjT.png
@CoeurQuilin
I've heard Harpy's Roost and Boreal Forest were the most effcient stage to obtain modern flecks with the higher amount of Wind, Ice and Earth monsters in said stage
It will still take time, of course, but the higher percentage of these 3 types of elemental monsters will make it a bit easier
Boreal Forest may be better because the lack of proper boss monsters so you can get through the battles faster and less resets will be placed

I would suggest hearing from other people and searching around through multiple resources as well, check the game database as there are a lot of comments that are helpful :)
@CoeurQuilin
I've heard Harpy's Roost and Boreal Forest were the most effcient stage to obtain modern flecks with the higher amount of Wind, Ice and Earth monsters in said stage
It will still take time, of course, but the higher percentage of these 3 types of elemental monsters will make it a bit easier
Boreal Forest may be better because the lack of proper boss monsters so you can get through the battles faster and less resets will be placed

I would suggest hearing from other people and searching around through multiple resources as well, check the game database as there are a lot of comments that are helpful :)
@KevinDaWylx Thank you very much!! I did remember that after I posted my message of course (as one does). But thank you for taking the time to answer! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@KevinDaWylx
Thank you very much!! I did remember that after I posted my message of course (as one does).
But thank you for taking the time to answer!
L2W2zjT.png
@CoeurQuilin
No problem at all! Glad to help ^^
@CoeurQuilin
No problem at all! Glad to help ^^
Saving (thank you!! ^_^)
Saving (thank you!! ^_^)
saving
saving
Saving~
Saving~
CSlUWkg.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/3209965]Carousel Color Expansion[/url] [item=Withering Carousel Bracelet][item=Withering Carousel Bridle][item=Withering Carousel Saddle][item=Withering Carousel Sandal][item=Withering Carousel Tail Twirl][item=Withering Carousel Wing Decor] Withering Carousel set drops in the Mire.
Carousel Color Expansion

Withering Carousel Bracelet Withering Carousel Bridle Withering Carousel Saddle Withering Carousel Sandal Withering Carousel Tail Twirl Withering Carousel Wing Decor

Withering Carousel set drops in the Mire.

1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82