Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Coliseum loot and monsters
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 81 82
@GhostWolf522

This one?
@GhostWolf522

This one?
hWsjkHE.png
Are drops with familiars or eggs just RNG? i havent come across any (except a random familiar from gather)
Are drops with familiars or eggs just RNG? i havent come across any (except a random familiar from gather)
@PhantomStarX

Yes drops are mostly random, you can and will run into a loot drop of nothing after battle. Familiars tend to be rarer with eggs extremely rare. but stick to it and you will get some familiars soon :)
@PhantomStarX

Yes drops are mostly random, you can and will run into a loot drop of nothing after battle. Familiars tend to be rarer with eggs extremely rare. but stick to it and you will get some familiars soon :)
OOrvTFg.jpg
[quote name="Natta" date="2022-02-10 13:23:41" ] @PhantomStarX Yes drops are mostly random, you can and will run into a loot drop of nothing after battle. Familiars tend to be rarer with eggs extremely rare. but stick to it and you will get some familiars soon :) [/quote] Well... let the grind begin XD at least my level 7's are basically 1-shotting in zone 1. went through 20 battles in like 5 minutes (tbf i'm looking for other items as well. at least i should get health potions for the higher levels)
Natta wrote on 2022-02-10 13:23:41:
@PhantomStarX

Well... let the grind begin XD at least my level 7's are basically 1-shotting in zone 1. went through 20 battles in like 5 minutes

(tbf i'm looking for other items as well. at least i should get health potions for the higher levels)
Hi there, would anyone happen to know where the new Aberration genes have a chance to drop from? Thank you!
Hi there, would anyone happen to know where the new Aberration genes have a chance to drop from? Thank you!
@HawkFeza97

In the database from what I checked the two best areas for the Diamond Gene Is the Forgotten Caves and RedRock Cove (ofcs theres more areas)

Then For Spade it's The Arena, Blooming Grove and Forbidden Portal (More areas but these are the best by what the comments say)

And then Polkadot drops from fire and plague enemies (I believe) so maybe volcano vents?

(I'm just the messenger this is what I found)
I hope this helps- im sorry if anything's wrong here
@HawkFeza97

In the database from what I checked the two best areas for the Diamond Gene Is the Forgotten Caves and RedRock Cove (ofcs theres more areas)

Then For Spade it's The Arena, Blooming Grove and Forbidden Portal (More areas but these are the best by what the comments say)

And then Polkadot drops from fire and plague enemies (I believe) so maybe volcano vents?

Copy.png
[quote name="MaskedMessenger" date="2022-03-05 11:16:49" ] @HawkFeza97 In the database from what I checked the two best areas for the Diamond Gene Is the Forgotten Caves and RedRock Cove (ofcs theres more areas) Then For Spade it's The Arena, Blooming Grove and Forbidden Portal (More areas but these are the best by what the comments say) And then Polkadot drops from fire and plague enemies (I believe) so maybe volcano vents? (I'm just the messenger this is what I found) I hope this helps- im sorry if anything's wrong here [/quote] Thank you! I will try looking in these places first then and keep my ear to the ground. I appreciate the help!
MaskedMessenger wrote on 2022-03-05 11:16:49:
@HawkFeza97

Thank you! I will try looking in these places first then and keep my ear to the ground. I appreciate the help!
New genes in the Coliseum ([url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/3109386]thread[/url]): [item=Primary Gene: Diamond (Aberration)] (drops from Earth/Water/Wind monsters) [item=Secondary Gene: Spade (Aberration)] (drops from Arcane/Light/Shadow monsters) [item=Tertiary Gene: Polkadot (Aberration)] (drops from Fire/Plague monsters)
New genes in the Coliseum (thread):

(drops from Earth/Water/Wind monsters)

(drops from Arcane/Light/Shadow monsters)

(drops from Fire/Plague monsters)
Super useful for someone new like me! Thank you <3
Super useful for someone new like me! Thank you <3
nue8LOa.png To the stars who listen, and the dreams that are answeredYeZTq0m.png
She/They/Chaos/Lime/Star
lIF7tSw.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/3117415]Kelp Beds Expansion[/url] [item=Ruched Sojourner][item=Ruche Slug] [item=Feisty Lettuce][item=Feisty Poison][item=Ruffled Sea Lettuce][item=Ruffled Extract] [item=Blue-Footed Eggull][item=Eggull] [item=Sea Roach][item=Blacksand Barnacles][item=Wharf Roach][item=Barnacles] [item=Maren Harvester][item=Kelp Caretaker] [item=Kelp Cuttings][item=Kelp Sickle][item=Bountiful Kelp Net][item=Wave Cutter] [item=Maren Fisher][item=Maren Seahunter] [item=Hippocamp Mackerel][item=Tri-Tip Fishing Spear][item=Kelp Beds Mackerel][item=Fish Harvester] [item=Scene: Kelp Beds][/center]
Kelp Beds Expansion

Ruched Sojourner Ruche Slug
Feisty Lettuce Feisty Poison Ruffled Sea Lettuce Ruffled Extract

Blue-Footed Eggull Eggull
Sea Roach Blacksand Barnacles Wharf Roach Barnacles

Maren Harvester Kelp Caretaker
Kelp Cuttings Kelp Sickle Bountiful Kelp Net Wave Cutter

Maren Fisher Maren Seahunter
Hippocamp Mackerel Tri-Tip Fishing Spear Kelp Beds Mackerel Fish Harvester

Scene: Kelp Beds
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 81 82