Guides
Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Coliseum loot and monsters
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/3129173]Moonstone Dinosaur Armor in the Arena[/url] [item=Moonstone Dinosaur Arm Guards][item=Moonstone Dinosaur Breastplate][item=Moonstone Dinosaur Helmet][item=Moonstone Dinosaur Leg Guards][item=Moonstone Dinosaur Shoulder Guard][item=Moonstone Dinosaur Tail Guard][item=Moonstone Dinosaur Wing Guard][/center]
Moonstone Dinosaur Armor in the Arena

posting to follow. this loot list for each venue is much more useful than the game database. thank you!
posting to follow. this loot list for each venue is much more useful than the game database. thank you!
plague_rune.png
arcane_rune.png
co-nay-tuss-in
a natural tendency, impulse, or striving
LGBTQ+ | INTJ-T
I was going through this for a project I'm working on, and I noticed that Forgotten Cave is missing Nebula Starsilk Circlet and Cloak, and the Forest Green wraps are listed twice. Waterway is also missing the Emerald Aviator gear.
I was going through this for a project I'm working on, and I noticed that Forgotten Cave is missing Nebula Starsilk Circlet and Cloak, and the Forest Green wraps are listed twice. Waterway is also missing the Emerald Aviator gear.
cFTYM2C.png NizETFM.png Wolfie's F2U Familiar Edits
Wolfie Completes the Bestiary
Wolfie Completes the Coliseum
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
@WolfprintsSC

Thanks, all fixed!
@WolfprintsSC

Thanks, all fixed!
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78