Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Battle Stones and Coliseum Builds
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 64 65
@Maki

I hope this is the right place to ask (and you're the right person to ask)

Do you know if there's any place where i can see how much EXP is needed to reach each level?

I've tried searching around, but just can't seem to find it ^^'

I'm trying to make a graph of where it's best to train depending on what level you're aiming for ^^ (I've already found exp/battle and battle/minute thanks to you and Sylvandr c:)
@Maki

I hope this is the right place to ask (and you're the right person to ask)

Do you know if there's any place where i can see how much EXP is needed to reach each level?

I've tried searching around, but just can't seem to find it ^^'

I'm trying to make a graph of where it's best to train depending on what level you're aiming for ^^ (I've already found exp/battle and battle/minute thanks to you and Sylvandr c:)
underskrift-geo.png
@cordifolium

See this guide: Optimal exalting levels.

EXP can be found in this post from the Coliseum Monster Experience thread.
@cordifolium

See this guide: Optimal exalting levels.

EXP can be found in this post from the Coliseum Monster Experience thread.
@Maki

Ah omg i was on sylvandr's post to begin with, i just oversaw THE VERY OBVIOUS quote right above ._.

But thank you for linking me to the the other guide as well! I'll make mine adjustable so you can take DOM prizes/buyouts into account c:
@Maki

Ah omg i was on sylvandr's post to begin with, i just oversaw THE VERY OBVIOUS quote right above ._.

But thank you for linking me to the the other guide as well! I'll make mine adjustable so you can take DOM prizes/buyouts into account c:
underskrift-geo.png
@Maki

sorry if this a stupid question but for the general farming build are the stats shown with or without a berksher?
@Maki

sorry if this a stupid question but for the general farming build are the stats shown with or without a berksher?
she/her
@Maki
First of all,I really appreciate that guide as I based (and going to base still) all of my non-mage lvl 25s stats ^^

Then,I can confirm that Walruses in Boreal Wood can be Eliminated by the standard 133 STR farming build without using Rally or Scratch.
@Maki
First of all,I really appreciate that guide as I based (and going to base still) all of my non-mage lvl 25s stats ^^

Then,I can confirm that Walruses in Boreal Wood can be Eliminated by the standard 133 STR farming build without using Rally or Scratch.
W6LdAlV.gif
@2020

3 Berserkers and a Tincture of Dissolution, see also the Coliseum Stat Preview tool.

@Ventoux

Thank you, only Mammoths need Scratch + Eliminate (and also Scratch x2 + Eliminate against Yeti).
@2020

3 Berserkers and a Tincture of Dissolution, see also the Coliseum Stat Preview tool.

@Ventoux

Thank you, only Mammoths need Scratch + Eliminate (and also Scratch x2 + Eliminate against Yeti).
@Maki I'm loving you're guide.

Thought you might want to know that while I was looking at the base stat chart and noticed that there is 4 incorrect stats. There is Gaoler stats where the Mirror stats should be which is shifting the stats for Mirror, Imperial, and Spiral down one line. The Snapper stats are missing entirely.

@Maki I'm loving you're guide.

Thought you might want to know that while I was looking at the base stat chart and noticed that there is 4 incorrect stats. There is Gaoler stats where the Mirror stats should be which is shifting the stats for Mirror, Imperial, and Spiral down one line. The Snapper stats are missing entirely.

@FlamingCatz

Thank you, it should be fixed now.
@FlamingCatz

Thank you, it should be fixed now.
@Maki your Coliseum guide is great [emoji=guardian happy size=1] thx for the effort you put into it
@Maki your Coliseum guide is great thx for the effort you put into it
@Maki
Tip for Mire breath-building:
In preparation for misses, it's safer to build as much breath as possible; so with a standard Mire Flyer you can use these turn starting from the second battle:

1. Haste
2. Rally
3. Rally Elim Monster 1
4. Rally Elim Monster 2
5. [Monster 3 Attacks/Gains breath]
6. Scratch
7. Rally Elim

*Steps 1 and 2 can be flipped; however you lose one turn if you use Haste in Step 3
*Step 6 should be skipped if you have only one turn. Some slower monsters can be scratched to gain breath before Step 7.
*Of course, you'd preferably use this when Monster 3 is a breath-gainer.
Repeat till breath is full; then return to Rally-Rally Elim-Rally Elim-etc.
@Maki
Tip for Mire breath-building:
In preparation for misses, it's safer to build as much breath as possible; so with a standard Mire Flyer you can use these turn starting from the second battle:

1. Haste
2. Rally
3. Rally Elim Monster 1
4. Rally Elim Monster 2
5. [Monster 3 Attacks/Gains breath]
6. Scratch
7. Rally Elim

*Steps 1 and 2 can be flipped; however you lose one turn if you use Haste in Step 3
*Step 6 should be skipped if you have only one turn. Some slower monsters can be scratched to gain breath before Step 7.
*Of course, you'd preferably use this when Monster 3 is a breath-gainer.
Repeat till breath is full; then return to Rally-Rally Elim-Rally Elim-etc.
EjOCyz.gif
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 64 65