Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Battle Stones and Coliseum Builds
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 64 65
Just laying a little mark here, working on getting familiar with the Coliseum [emoji=firework]
Just laying a little mark here, working on getting familiar with the Coliseum
Super helpful- Thank you.
Super helpful- Thank you.
Thanks for this information! I'm definitely not commenting so I can find this later xD
Thanks for this information! I'm definitely not commenting so I can find this later xD
This is quite helpful for future reference. Thank you for this information!
This is quite helpful for future reference. Thank you for this information!
~Jellyfish~
Super helping. Thanks
Super helping. Thanks
JvUa9ma.png
P1rk5do.png
(Dragon likes)
5hF3FGk.png
Kirby-with-headphones.gif
JrZGMGx.png
YeJCScR.png
lsvYQnp.png
l3R7Ulc.png
vXF1FGt.png
dd3NYvJ.png
Is the single dragon Kelp beds trainer faster/better than the single dragon mire trainer?
Is the single dragon Kelp beds trainer faster/better than the single dragon mire trainer?
@TheCyberViper

No, the Mire trainer is faster, especially for higher levels (you need about 6-6.5 hours in the Mire and 9-9.5 hours in Kelp Beds to level two dragons from Level 1 to Level 25).
@TheCyberViper

No, the Mire trainer is faster, especially for higher levels (you need about 6-6.5 hours in the Mire and 9-9.5 hours in Kelp Beds to level two dragons from Level 1 to Level 25).
@Maki
Would a lvl 25 plague dragon be able to train dragons for exalting well in the Kelp Beds? Or just the Mire?
@Maki
Would a lvl 25 plague dragon be able to train dragons for exalting well in the Kelp Beds? Or just the Mire?
@Maki
I was thinking of taking my level 24 to the Golem Workshop for bring her up to level 25 because I was hoping that experience would add up faster there. However, would the Mire be faster than the Workshop as well?
@Maki
I was thinking of taking my level 24 to the Golem Workshop for bring her up to level 25 because I was hoping that experience would add up faster there. However, would the Mire be faster than the Workshop as well?
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
@TheCyberViper

See this guide for elements in higher venues.

@Bantymom

From the Coliseum Monster Experience guide:

Venue

Mire
Golem Workshop
Experience/battle

1465 (20% chain: 1757)

The experience is only 1.4 times higher in Golem Workshop, but you need almost twice the time for each battle (9 turns/battle in Golem Workshop, 5 turns/battle in the Mire).

@TheCyberViper

See this guide for elements in higher venues.

@Bantymom

From the Coliseum Monster Experience guide:

Venue

Mire
Golem Workshop
Experience/battle

1465 (20% chain: 1757)

The experience is only 1.4 times higher in Golem Workshop, but you need almost twice the time for each battle (9 turns/battle in Golem Workshop, 5 turns/battle in the Mire).

1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 64 65