Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Battle Stones and Coliseum Builds
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 64 65
Oh, also, are the attackers ranked from most dangerous to least dangerous/in order of which to eliminate first, like in Drake's guide?
Oh, also, are the attackers ranked from most dangerous to least dangerous/in order of which to eliminate first, like in Drake's guide?
EjOCyz.gif
@NightmareFire

Building more breath is recommended only for Meditate builds (Meditate x2 at the beginning of the first battle). It's much easier to build breath again in case of dodges if you use Scratch, so all those extra turns will only slow you down.
@NightmareFire

Building more breath is recommended only for Meditate builds (Meditate x2 at the beginning of the first battle). It's much easier to build breath again in case of dodges if you use Scratch, so all those extra turns will only slow you down.
@Maki
I always use it 'cause my health is absurdly low (so there's no time for monsters to attack you, which happens if you use Scratch to rebuild in 1 spawn). Probably a better idea for dragons over Level 20 but below 25 with less vit?
@Maki
I always use it 'cause my health is absurdly low (so there's no time for monsters to attack you, which happens if you use Scratch to rebuild in 1 spawn). Probably a better idea for dragons over Level 20 but below 25 with less vit?
EjOCyz.gif
@NightmareFire

Which dragon, Braxton? He has the old stats for Mire trainer, before the Coliseum revamp. You need 119 STR / 64 QCK / 30 VIT, see this post: you can Rally Eliminate all the monsters except bosses at 119 STR and you also have 1350 Health.
@NightmareFire

Which dragon, Braxton? He has the old stats for Mire trainer, before the Coliseum revamp. You need 119 STR / 64 QCK / 30 VIT, see this post: you can Rally Eliminate all the monsters except bosses at 119 STR and you also have 1350 Health.
@Maki
Braxton is a borrowed dragon; I don't actually have a level 25 of my own. Just borrowed him to level/exalt fodder for stardad and grind during Flameforgers', so I can't change his stats.
@Maki
Braxton is a borrowed dragon; I don't actually have a level 25 of my own. Just borrowed him to level/exalt fodder for stardad and grind during Flameforgers', so I can't change his stats.
EjOCyz.gif
What is the best dragon to use for a mage? And what element?
What is the best dragon to use for a mage? And what element?
uenN0Yx.png
A single rallied eliminate with 115 STR no longer knocks out either of the longnecks (scholar, mediums.) *EDIT* or the tengu callers

though it may only be because my dragon is not lvl 25 yet- he's lvl 24

UPDATE: My bad it was only because of his level
A single rallied eliminate with 115 STR no longer knocks out either of the longnecks (scholar, mediums.) *EDIT* or the tengu callers

though it may only be because my dragon is not lvl 25 yet- he's lvl 24

UPDATE: My bad it was only because of his level
Dragons am I right
@katha053

Rally buffs STR by Level + 5, you need 145 STR (115+25+5) against Longneck Medium, Longneck Scholar and Tengu Caller, see also the Coliseum Damage Calculator.
@katha053

Rally buffs STR by Level + 5, you need 145 STR (115+25+5) against Longneck Medium, Longneck Scholar and Tengu Caller, see also the Coliseum Damage Calculator.
Bump
Bump
fc_charged_sprocket_by_dogi_crimson-dah004n.gifO7IFtNN.pngEmpOTMonth_Sig.pngO7IFtNN.pngfc_charged_sprocket_by_dogi_crimson-dah004n.gif
@Maki I'm a bit confused on the turns to take when using the meditate GR build with bosses? Thanks!
@Maki I'm a bit confused on the turns to take when using the meditate GR build with bosses? Thanks!
•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
Red Maple Leaf Copper Ore Red Maple Leaf
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 64 65