Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How To: Dragon Auctions
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Katreal

Self ping for future reference! Very informative guide :)
@Katreal

Self ping for future reference! Very informative guide :)
ClBFLU7.pngtumblr_ohbaestYPz1s88na0o1_100.png3QFLAWP.pngtumblr_oieon8EqQE1s88ozyo1_100.pngVJwJgYq.png
@NeonicBeast

Ping for archiving purposes!

Excellently worded, and well thought out. Good job!
@NeonicBeast

Ping for archiving purposes!

Excellently worded, and well thought out. Good job!
iiaMf9J.png
Thank you so much, this was just what I was looking for!
Thank you so much, this was just what I was looking for!
Thanks Ary for this thread!
Thanks Ary for this thread!
tumblr_ns95r4gyIn1u5zwh0o1_500.png
@Katreal @NeonicBeast @SN1006 @pretzuls I'm so glad you found this helpful! Thank you for your kind words. If you ever think of anything that should be added, please don't hesitate to let me know.
@Katreal @NeonicBeast @SN1006 @pretzuls I'm so glad you found this helpful! Thank you for your kind words. If you ever think of anything that should be added, please don't hesitate to let me know.
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
I don't know if it would be possible to add this to the guide, but maybe a section about pricing?
I don't know if it would be possible to add this to the guide, but maybe a section about pricing?
Oh wow, those ping lists are really helpful. I'm sure I'll be using one next time I hatch some Imperials.
Oh wow, those ping lists are really helpful. I'm sure I'll be using one next time I hatch some Imperials.
RVCJPrX.png
@keraunic Pinging for reference! Thank you for making this c:
@keraunic Pinging for reference! Thank you for making this c:
Y3RzN6P.png
Does anyone know where to post if I want to start up a ping list for dragons with special numbers? Does it go in Dragon Share? Honestly, I want the ping list for selling purposes, not showing off such dragons, so I don't know if I should be the original poster for a "group" thread.

ETA: Screw it, I can at least start a document. If anyone is on the lookout for a special number or knows someone who is, please consider adding your name here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/12wWlnSMqyx1uPD2Q1kvvWaLPCGZUbSliE20rYlLHKQs/edit?usp=sharing
Does anyone know where to post if I want to start up a ping list for dragons with special numbers? Does it go in Dragon Share? Honestly, I want the ping list for selling purposes, not showing off such dragons, so I don't know if I should be the original poster for a "group" thread.

ETA: Screw it, I can at least start a document. If anyone is on the lookout for a special number or knows someone who is, please consider adding your name here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/12wWlnSMqyx1uPD2Q1kvvWaLPCGZUbSliE20rYlLHKQs/edit?usp=sharing
S4PmueI.jpg
I'll use that for my next ice-dragon nest. Thanks!
I'll use that for my next ice-dragon nest. Thanks!
LxbWmll.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8