Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How To: Dragon Auctions
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@SN1006 Pricing is pretty finicky, I'd rather not include any kind of pricing guide to avoid any potential drama over a dragon being under/oversold. Thank you for the suggestion though!

@Thebazilly @keraunic @unidra I'm so happy you find it helpful!

@Arekuru Dragon Share or Dragons Wanted I think would probably be best, if you make a thread like that, I'd be delighted to link it on the front page! I'll add your google.doc in the links section for now. c:
@SN1006 Pricing is pretty finicky, I'd rather not include any kind of pricing guide to avoid any potential drama over a dragon being under/oversold. Thank you for the suggestion though!

@Thebazilly @keraunic @unidra I'm so happy you find it helpful!

@Arekuru Dragon Share or Dragons Wanted I think would probably be best, if you make a thread like that, I'd be delighted to link it on the front page! I'll add your google.doc in the links section for now. c:
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
@Confectionary Yeah, that's what I figured. It's not like there's a formula where you can just plug in your dragon's features.
@Confectionary Yeah, that's what I figured. It's not like there's a formula where you can just plug in your dragon's features.
@SN1006 Yep, and there's no telling if you hatch someone's dream dragon who will pay millions for it. :c
@SN1006 Yep, and there's no telling if you hatch someone's dream dragon who will pay millions for it. :c
X1e9cjr.gif
@WithaZed

Thanks this guide is super helpful!
@WithaZed

Thanks this guide is super helpful!
mtHAEL4.png
i1iQAE3.png
BT1N47G.png
sQMcqHN.png
WQA384m.png
WKtl2lb.png
iMR0GJ0.png
JvUa9ma.png
Thank you from me too! I will definitely use this once I get up the courage to hold an auction.

@Alisaura
Thank you from me too! I will definitely use this once I get up the courage to hold an auction.

@Alisaura
ijWAday.png
I am 18 hours ahead of Flight Rising time.
Thanks for the guide!
Thanks for the guide!
@Confectionary - Can I be added to the G1 hoarders list? c: TY!
@Confectionary - Can I be added to the G1 hoarders list? c: TY!
tumblr_ns95r4gyIn1u5zwh0o1_500.png
Pinging self @LynnStarDragon for future reference.
Pinging self @LynnStarDragon for future reference.
U4NqmwX.pngDragons for fest stuff!
Don't ask me why I do what I do, just understand that I do it with a smile.
XXY IMP RAFFLE, XXY SD RAFFLEtumblr_inline_ntexj6LQeA1ranayn_540.png
@confectionary

Hello! I was wondering, do you have any particular forumla you use for starting bid/autobuy price? Thanks for this helpful guide!
@confectionary

Hello! I was wondering, do you have any particular forumla you use for starting bid/autobuy price? Thanks for this helpful guide!
@Lynchly I don't, though depending on the dragon I would say put your starting bid at egg-price. Pricing dragons is tricky, and it varies from person to person what they will be willing to pay for a dragon.
@Lynchly I don't, though depending on the dragon I would say put your starting bid at egg-price. Pricing dragons is tricky, and it varies from person to person what they will be willing to pay for a dragon.
X1e9cjr.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8