Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Hatchery Directory 2.0
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
@Darkfae
can you add the following associations to my entry?

XYY Breeders, XXY Breeders, Dark Dragon Breeders, Monochrome Breeders, Snowbellies, Minimalist Breeders

I have applications into some others but haven't heard back, so with luck you'll get some more in a bit, but I'm tired of waiting.
@Darkfae
can you add the following associations to my entry?

XYY Breeders, XXY Breeders, Dark Dragon Breeders, Monochrome Breeders, Snowbellies, Minimalist Breeders

I have applications into some others but haven't heard back, so with luck you'll get some more in a bit, but I'm tired of waiting.
@Darkfae
My hatchery (Watercolor hatchery, Water) is now closed because I changed flights and will built up a new one, but don't have much time at the moment. So you can expect a new submission during the next few months.
Just to keep you up to date.
@Darkfae
My hatchery (Watercolor hatchery, Water) is now closed because I changed flights and will built up a new one, but don't have much time at the moment. So you can expect a new submission during the next few months.
Just to keep you up to date.
............. UMWh6oG.gif ...
» Byby | 24 | german |+9 FRT «
» hobby writer | coffee addict | cat lover «
#Overwatch – BattleTag: Byrion#2543

light_banner.png
... PFYI4df.gif
All updates and submissions as of October 22nd have been made! Things got really busy, but everything's been added or changed.
All updates and submissions as of October 22nd have been made! Things got really busy, but everything's been added or changed.
@Darkfae
What's the procedure for joint hatcheries? I have one with my sis in Water?
Thanks for the help ^^
@Darkfae
What's the procedure for joint hatcheries? I have one with my sis in Water?
Thanks for the help ^^
DBB's Wanted............Hatchery............Seeking Items
snowflake_zps7f08feb6.pngicesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.pngicewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.pngicesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.pngsnowflake_zps7f08feb6.png
@Darkfae

The link for the Mosaic Hatchery & Trained Dragons from the Light Flight is dead. Thank you for organizing this, btw!
@Darkfae

The link for the Mosaic Hatchery & Trained Dragons from the Light Flight is dead. Thank you for organizing this, btw!
I rent my nest to all flights (It's free. Tips are always welcome but not necessary). I also train dragons for a fee (be it exalt fodder or else). Here is the post with more information :) (The training part is in hiatus)

LF hatcheries from Earth and Shadow for dragons matching the F Bears!
@Darkfae

Hi there! I changed the name of my hatchery a while back and forgot to send in updated information.

It's a Nature Hatchery, currently listed as Sand Dragons Hatchery. The new name is Ma'at Hatchery and an updated description would be "Specializing in Wildclaws, Imperials, and Skydancers, Ma'at Hatchery produces dragons in a myriad of colors and genes."

Also, the link to my tumblr seems to need an http:// at the beginning. Currently it's trying to take one to a flight rising page with that url at the end, which obviously doesn't work.
@Darkfae

Hi there! I changed the name of my hatchery a while back and forgot to send in updated information.

It's a Nature Hatchery, currently listed as Sand Dragons Hatchery. The new name is Ma'at Hatchery and an updated description would be "Specializing in Wildclaws, Imperials, and Skydancers, Ma'at Hatchery produces dragons in a myriad of colors and genes."

Also, the link to my tumblr seems to need an http:// at the beginning. Currently it's trying to take one to a flight rising page with that url at the end, which obviously doesn't work.
uLWyHOm.pngskFkz3n.png
@GellusGelum
There is a link to a form in the original post. Just fill that out and I'll update this with it.

Unfortunately, non-FR life slap me upside the head, along with medical issues, and I haven't been able to update. I'm going along and doing so today.

@alienass
I'll get those dead links removed. Thank you for letting me know.
@GellusGelum
There is a link to a form in the original post. Just fill that out and I'll update this with it.

Unfortunately, non-FR life slap me upside the head, along with medical issues, and I haven't been able to update. I'm going along and doing so today.

@alienass
I'll get those dead links removed. Thank you for letting me know.
And updated, through 1/1/2015! ;-)
And updated, through 1/1/2015! ;-)
@Darkfae
Whoa, this is so helpful! : D
Might I suggest adding links on the front page to each flight's post, so as to create a table of contents? Being the scatterbrain that I am, I personally find it a bit tricky to remember that Water / Wind's posts are on the second page; it's only after carefully searching the first page twice that I realize I should be on the next page. Maybe a table of contents would make it easier for users to find a flight.
@Darkfae
Whoa, this is so helpful! : D
Might I suggest adding links on the front page to each flight's post, so as to create a table of contents? Being the scatterbrain that I am, I personally find it a bit tricky to remember that Water / Wind's posts are on the second page; it's only after carefully searching the first page twice that I realize I should be on the next page. Maybe a table of contents would make it easier for users to find a flight.
@mirrordescent
Unfortunately, there's no permalink to each individual post, really, that I'm aware of. I can try to figure something out. Unless someone more forum savvy than I can tell me how!
@mirrordescent
Unfortunately, there's no permalink to each individual post, really, that I'm aware of. I can try to figure something out. Unless someone more forum savvy than I can tell me how!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11