Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Hatchery Directory 2.0
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Thanks for making this directory! It's hard to get attention to your hatchery so hopefully this will help lol Just sent in my application! Let me know if there's any problems
Thanks for making this directory! It's hard to get attention to your hatchery so hopefully this will help lol Just sent in my application! Let me know if there's any problems
@Darkfae I submitted a hatchery and said I was part of dark dragon breeders, though I'm actually still pending.
Also, if I join any more associations how should I update that? Ping you on the thread?

And thank you for having this here! It's really helpful!
@Darkfae I submitted a hatchery and said I was part of dark dragon breeders, though I'm actually still pending.
Also, if I join any more associations how should I update that? Ping you on the thread?

And thank you for having this here! It's really helpful!
@zstryker so I can find this when we finish setting up our hatchery
@zstryker so I can find this when we finish setting up our hatchery
+1 hour FR Time
If you don't ping me, I won't know.
@ManyRelish
Hitting my inbox or pinging here works. I tend to update the thread once a month, though this months update is going to be huge. Got a bunch of dead hatcheries to remove. X.x
@ManyRelish
Hitting my inbox or pinging here works. I tend to update the thread once a month, though this months update is going to be huge. Got a bunch of dead hatcheries to remove. X.x
All of the dead links and shifted flights found by @Isidarth have been fixed.

@visceral, @misspeabody01, @inujuju, @Chaoschild23, @Ninhydrin, @MissBiscuit, @LadyBot, @irocklikerocks, @SovereignSpirit - all of your hatchery listings have been removed because the links are either dead or they no longer link to a hatchery. If you have made new hatchery threads, please resubmit them through the link in the main post; if you already have, I'll be getting to that update a bit later - I'm mid-lair cleanout and my flight is in dominance, so I'm trying to get up treasure to buy genes. >.>
All of the dead links and shifted flights found by @Isidarth have been fixed.

@visceral, @misspeabody01, @inujuju, @Chaoschild23, @Ninhydrin, @MissBiscuit, @LadyBot, @irocklikerocks, @SovereignSpirit - all of your hatchery listings have been removed because the links are either dead or they no longer link to a hatchery. If you have made new hatchery threads, please resubmit them through the link in the main post; if you already have, I'll be getting to that update a bit later - I'm mid-lair cleanout and my flight is in dominance, so I'm trying to get up treasure to buy genes. >.>
@Darkfae

I've actually closed down my hatchery for a time being to start up a new project! Thanks for pinging me and I'll make sure that once thing have settled over here that I'll provide the new thread~
@Darkfae

I've actually closed down my hatchery for a time being to start up a new project! Thanks for pinging me and I'll make sure that once thing have settled over here that I'll provide the new thread~
@Darkfae
I'll be having a hatchery soon here dear, but I need to wait for both my sister and a few other things before it's fully launched :w:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1449938

There's the link for ya just in case >w<
@Darkfae
I'll be having a hatchery soon here dear, but I need to wait for both my sister and a few other things before it's fully launched :w:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1449938

There's the link for ya just in case >w<
Ookamiotoko.gif tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o6_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o5_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o1_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_o6bwq5Fr4C1u9ymyzo1_250.gif
*FR + 2*
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o2_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o4_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o3_r2_75sq.png
Ookamiotoko.gif
@DarkFae - just sent in my submission! Plaguemumma needs more names on her list XD
@DarkFae - just sent in my submission! Plaguemumma needs more names on her list XD
sUmv6eQ.png
rplwVEv.pngsOXqhIy.pngGfYgiqB.pngfciIpxD.pngVQWTC36.png
@Darkfae
I like your list here. Just wanted to let you know that you're missing the Tree Dragon Breeders Association in your breeding association's options. :P
@Darkfae
I like your list here. Just wanted to let you know that you're missing the Tree Dragon Breeders Association in your breeding association's options. :P
rIxOVnO.pngdQDtyBL.pngGaCoVKV.pngnJW9Vjy.png
@Darkfae - hope you don't mind but I restarted the Breeders Association Directory and listed your listing as a MIsc listing.
If you want me to remove it, let me know. Its also a wip.
It's here http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1464095

edited. if you would update the link to the Breeders Association Directory to the above link. thanks.
@Darkfae - hope you don't mind but I restarted the Breeders Association Directory and listed your listing as a MIsc listing.
If you want me to remove it, let me know. Its also a wip.
It's here http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1464095

edited. if you would update the link to the Breeders Association Directory to the above link. thanks.
l6mtPEk.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11