Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Hatchery Directory 2.0
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Updated with all new submissions and PM'd updates as of 9:30 PM EST on August 30th! Keep 'em coming!
Updated with all new submissions and PM'd updates as of 9:30 PM EST on August 30th! Keep 'em coming!
@Darkfae - I'd been missing the old one sorely, now that I'm on the hunt for a specific dragon! Sent in my information, and I'll keep you posted if any of it changes.
@Darkfae - I'd been missing the old one sorely, now that I'm on the hunt for a specific dragon! Sent in my information, and I'll keep you posted if any of it changes.
Tales of the Clan
Here is a friendly bump for this awesome topic :3
Here is a friendly bump for this awesome topic :3
Reworking clan lore
Updated with all submissions and updates as of 5:20 PM EST on September 1st!
Updated with all submissions and updates as of 5:20 PM EST on September 1st!
Updated with all submissions and changes as of 4:30 PM EST on September 2nd!
Updated with all submissions and changes as of 4:30 PM EST on September 2nd!
Haha, as I just spent a confusing amount of time starting at the Dragon Sales forum wondering why there was no Hatchery Directory sticky anymore, a bump for this topic.
Haha, as I just spent a confusing amount of time starting at the Dragon Sales forum wondering why there was no Hatchery Directory sticky anymore, a bump for this topic.
@Darkfae update on my side that I've joined the XXY association as well :)
@Darkfae update on my side that I've joined the XXY association as well :)
2ky7uHN.pngkymklNN.png72uQTLy.png
[quote name="Natala" date="2014-09-04 07:10:06"]Haha, as I just spent a confusing amount of time starting at the Dragon Sales forum wondering why there was no Hatchery Directory sticky anymore, a bump for this topic.[/quote] It's being considered a guide now, I think. The original one was disbanded when Divinity went on hiatus, and I took over after finding out - I spent like two hours going through the sales forum trying to find the original one before discovering it was gone entirely. @Primula, I updated your listing. =)
Natala wrote on 2014-09-04 07:10:06:

It's being considered a guide now, I think. The original one was disbanded when Divinity went on hiatus, and I took over after finding out - I spent like two hours going through the sales forum trying to find the original one before discovering it was gone entirely.

@Primula, I updated your listing. =)
Updated with the entries made through September 6th @ 3 PM EST! Keep 'em coming!
Updated with the entries made through September 6th @ 3 PM EST! Keep 'em coming!
Updated with all submissions and additions as of September 7th @ 6:30 PM EST! Keep 'em coming!
Updated with all submissions and additions as of September 7th @ 6:30 PM EST! Keep 'em coming!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11