Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] BBCode
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 247 248
(mindblown) Thank you for this amazing guide!!
(mindblown) Thank you for this amazing guide!!
Mffhimz.png
Great guide!

@Lion8769
Great guide!

@Lion8769
xpF3T3u.png
Does anyone know how to get skins and accents to show up in descriptions and stuff? I'm trying to do it in the same way as items and such but it doesn't seem to be working :/
not in descriptions for my dergs at least :c
Does anyone know how to get skins and accents to show up in descriptions and stuff? I'm trying to do it in the same way as items and such but it doesn't seem to be working :/
not in descriptions for my dergs at least :c
tumblr_inline_qguljwMz0S1s3p7hf_500.png
he/him - 21 - 8 hours ahead of fr time
@Hibernation

It should work in dragon descriptions.

1. Go and right-click the skin/accent and select "copy image address". Paste the image's link so you can see it.

3. Find out what the ID number of the skin or accent is, it should be the number right before the ".png"

4. = [XXXskin=16386] (Disregard the "XXX")

http://flightrising.com/images/cms/skins/16386.png
@Hibernation

It should work in dragon descriptions.

1. Go and right-click the skin/accent and select "copy image address". Paste the image's link so you can see it.

3. Find out what the ID number of the skin or accent is, it should be the number right before the ".png"

4. = [XXXskin=16386] (Disregard the "XXX")

http://flightrising.com/images/cms/skins/16386.png
nSyyjfe.jpg
5iXiC8z.png
gMDuKVs.png
xj6Mn2e.png
6KQB58c.png

i'm syn / neb !
0weZF6S.png fr + 2
0weZF6S.png returning player!

52Gc1G9.png
@Synner Thanks so much!!! <3
@Synner Thanks so much!!! <3
tumblr_inline_qguljwMz0S1s3p7hf_500.png
he/him - 21 - 8 hours ahead of fr time
@Hibernation

Anytime :D
@Hibernation

Anytime :D
nSyyjfe.jpg
5iXiC8z.png
gMDuKVs.png
xj6Mn2e.png
6KQB58c.png

i'm syn / neb !
0weZF6S.png fr + 2

52Gc1G9.png
@Synner
Your item codes don't show the code, just the actual image it's supposed to be!

I know how to insert an image, but how do I make my image have a name when you hover (like your items?) I'm trying to sell some old holiday chests and they seem to sell better with images rather than a plain list.
@Synner
Your item codes don't show the code, just the actual image it's supposed to be!

I know how to insert an image, but how do I make my image have a name when you hover (like your items?) I'm trying to sell some old holiday chests and they seem to sell better with images rather than a plain list.
@Kalik To make the name and description appear when you hover over it with your mouse its like this: [item=Ancient Soul Chest] [XXXitem=Ancient Soul Chest] [size=2][i](Disregard the 'XXX')[/i][/size] [XXXitem=Insert Item Name Here] [i][size=2](Disregard the 'XXX')[/size][/i] Make sure to include punctuation and spaces c: [i]If you put the image into the Insert Image thing instead of that BB code i just demonstrated, the name and description wont pop up[/i]
@Kalik

To make the name and description appear when you hover over it with your mouse its like this:

Ancient Soul Chest [XXXitem=Ancient Soul Chest] (Disregard the 'XXX')

[XXXitem=Insert Item Name Here] (Disregard the 'XXX') Make sure to include punctuation and spaces c:

If you put the image into the Insert Image thing instead of that BB code i just demonstrated, the name and description wont pop up
nSyyjfe.jpg
5iXiC8z.png
gMDuKVs.png
xj6Mn2e.png
6KQB58c.png

i'm syn / neb !
0weZF6S.png fr + 2

52Gc1G9.png
Why is my image not working in my signature? I made one for myself and put it on imgur, then copied the link to put in my signature, with the img stuff, but it's not showing? The link is:
https://imgur.com/gallery/jIJA0
Why is my image not working in my signature? I made one for myself and put it on imgur, then copied the link to put in my signature, with the img stuff, but it's not showing? The link is:
https://imgur.com/gallery/jIJA0
dZiGjLq.png avemeir
wishlist | buying newer fest items | ave's chests
saving up for cloudy wings ......
@Prismatics

In my experience, pictures generally have to end in .jpg or .png to actually work
@Prismatics

In my experience, pictures generally have to end in .jpg or .png to actually work
FRT +3

They became the King and Queen of Gotham City.
She was crazier than him, and more fearless.. she was his queen and God help anyone who dared to disrespect his queen.
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 247 248