Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] BBCode
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 247 248
@aey

Thanks!
@aey

Thanks!
@Polychromous

No prob. :) PM me if you have questions about anything. I'm always happy to help.
@Polychromous

No prob. :) PM me if you have questions about anything. I'm always happy to help.
MoiaeHX.png
@aisumoka
Does anyone know how to insert vertical lines in between words?
e.g.: [INSERT TEXT HERE] (Vertical line) [INSERT TEXT HERE] (Vertical line) [INSERT TEXT HERE]
In other words, it's like a slash but it's not slanted.

Edit: Another question: How can I paste a Microsoft link into FR?
@aisumoka
Does anyone know how to insert vertical lines in between words?
e.g.: [INSERT TEXT HERE] (Vertical line) [INSERT TEXT HERE] (Vertical line) [INSERT TEXT HERE]
In other words, it's like a slash but it's not slanted.

Edit: Another question: How can I paste a Microsoft link into FR?
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png
@aisumoka Do you have any info on how to change font? It'd be really helpful, thank you!
@aisumoka Do you have any info on how to change font? It'd be really helpful, thank you!
@aisumoka

hey there, have you found any code that adds background color to the text yet?
@aisumoka

hey there, have you found any code that adds background color to the text yet?
YdIcPGG.png l3B4Qja.png BzPZ7gW.png
kZatdD2.png
this is defintely going to be very helpful c:

@icypop so i wont loose this :3
this is defintely going to be very helpful c:

@icypop so i wont loose this :3
item_nickel_cat_figurine_by_dogi_crimson-dag62cy.gif She/her | 18 | Sen | tumblr_inline_p3wmbtNyAz1tc3swm_540.png
+3 h fr time / EST
247ugEj.png6zoIdID.png
@aisumoka i'd also like to add in the fact columns can contain columns themselves!

Example 1/ Example 2
Base text fhshdgdgsgd HD hfhgjvjcjcjdhdjsjsjsjsjdj

This is an example!
A proud member of the beastclans and is only occaisionally around to learn more about magic. She heavily scarred her face and took out her eye to show her loyalty to the beastclan. After a seethe of outrage upon discovering the entity she met with in the dark was a dragon, and having borne dragon children with no resemblance to the beastclan she so loved, she killed them; blood and cold. There is no grief in her heart, only wrath.
Local clan beastclans representative and clan bestiary groomer, kind to familiars- wary to other dragons and a bit mischevious. She seems to dabble in healing and the magical arts but seems to keep to herself. Reclusive to other dragons and avoidant to hatchlings, stating they are simply too loud. Seems to hoard silver. By all means never call her a dragon, she isnt one.
Sub-column a
Reflective Fish Scales
This is a unique column!
Subcolumn B
Ice Crystal
This is a unique column!
Subcolumn C
Ancestral Incense
This is a unique column!

bottom text
I am still within the main column!
Code:
[columns] base text [nextcol] base text 2 [Columns] Mini column 1[nextcol] mini column 2[nextcol] mini column 3[/columns] [nextcol] optional 3rd column[/columns]

The secondary columns bit must be closed with [/ columns] to work, that secondary bit can also be moved throughout the text or columns
@aisumoka i'd also like to add in the fact columns can contain columns themselves!

Example 1/ Example 2
Base text fhshdgdgsgd HD hfhgjvjcjcjdhdjsjsjsjsjdj

This is an example!
A proud member of the beastclans and is only occaisionally around to learn more about magic. She heavily scarred her face and took out her eye to show her loyalty to the beastclan. After a seethe of outrage upon discovering the entity she met with in the dark was a dragon, and having borne dragon children with no resemblance to the beastclan she so loved, she killed them; blood and cold. There is no grief in her heart, only wrath.
Local clan beastclans representative and clan bestiary groomer, kind to familiars- wary to other dragons and a bit mischevious. She seems to dabble in healing and the magical arts but seems to keep to herself. Reclusive to other dragons and avoidant to hatchlings, stating they are simply too loud. Seems to hoard silver. By all means never call her a dragon, she isnt one.
Sub-column a
Reflective Fish Scales
This is a unique column!
Subcolumn B
Ice Crystal
This is a unique column!
Subcolumn C
Ancestral Incense
This is a unique column!

bottom text
I am still within the main column!
Code:
[columns] base text [nextcol] base text 2 [Columns] Mini column 1[nextcol] mini column 2[nextcol] mini column 3[/columns] [nextcol] optional 3rd column[/columns]

The secondary columns bit must be closed with [/ columns] to work, that secondary bit can also be moved throughout the text or columns
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
@StormyDragon - Just pinging myself so I can find this latter! don't mind me! XD
@StormyDragon - Just pinging myself so I can find this latter! don't mind me! XD
jdDV4Lt.png
@aisumoka They fixed the items-with-apostrophes-in-their-names thing; probably time to update the guide to reflect that. [code][item=corsair's rusty cutlass][/code] [item=corsair's rusty cutlass] (Also, thank you SO MUCH for creating this guide. It's been unbelievably helpful!)
@aisumoka

They fixed the items-with-apostrophes-in-their-names thing; probably time to update the guide to reflect that.
Code:
[item=corsair's rusty cutlass]

Corsair's Rusty Cutlass

(Also, thank you SO MUCH for creating this guide. It's been unbelievably helpful!)
@HiccupsLeftLeg, @aisumoka

Late to the party, but I still can't get items with an apostrophe in them to work.

item=peacebringer's cowl

NOR

item=peacebringer's cowl

works for me.

What am I doing wrong?
@HiccupsLeftLeg, @aisumoka

Late to the party, but I still can't get items with an apostrophe in them to work.

item=peacebringer's cowl

NOR

item=peacebringer's cowl

works for me.

What am I doing wrong?
aQTk6ad.png
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 247 248