Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] BBCode
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 247 248
@Lykomancer It's working for me... [item=peacebringer's cowl] [code][item=peacebringer's cowl][/code] You remebered the brackets, right?
@Lykomancer

It's working for me... Peacebringer's Cowl
Code:
[item=peacebringer's cowl]

You remebered the brackets, right?
@HiccupsLeftLeg

Yes, I have the brackets, and nope, it's still not working.
@HiccupsLeftLeg

Yes, I have the brackets, and nope, it's still not working.
aQTk6ad.png
@Lykomancer

Don't know what to tell you then. I tried a quick copy and paste on the codes in your first post and placed brackets around them. (The first code worked; the second didn't.) So it's not a simple typo or misspelling. I guess it's time to go to the mods/admins? Sorry I couldn't help you out more.
@Lykomancer

Don't know what to tell you then. I tried a quick copy and paste on the codes in your first post and placed brackets around them. (The first code worked; the second didn't.) So it's not a simple typo or misspelling. I guess it's time to go to the mods/admins? Sorry I couldn't help you out more.
[list][*] Don't [*] mind [*] me [*] just [*] testing [*] this[/list]
  • Don't
  • mind
  • me
  • just
  • testing
  • this
ZTu6k6.pngGKkegK.png
Thank you so much! This is very helpful!:)
Thank you so much! This is very helpful!:)
QFMsHc3.png
@aisumoka

What is the pound symbol?
@aisumoka

What is the pound symbol?
No man has tasted differing fortunes more,
And thirteen times I have been rich and poor.
~ Daniel Defoe
@SpaceSquidz

Useful stuff! Does anyone know if the format for coding messages is different form in the fourms? My messaging forma keeping getting all messed up :(
@SpaceSquidz

Useful stuff! Does anyone know if the format for coding messages is different form in the fourms? My messaging forma keeping getting all messed up :(
@aisumoka Thanks for this guide! It's been really helpful. QUESTION: I'm updating dragon bios and used [item= name] and thought it looked great BUT..... found out that only I can see the pretty icons in my dragon's bios but everyone else sees [i]item=green ooze][/i]. I sent two dragons with bios to a nest rental and when I looked at them in another lair, noticed that the item links weren't working in the bio. /facepalm ugh, I spent so much time on those. What's the fix for bios? Insert the item icons as images? like, [img]insert http for item /img]
@aisumoka Thanks for this guide! It's been really helpful.

QUESTION:
I'm updating dragon bios and used and thought it looked great BUT.....
found out that only I can see the pretty icons in my dragon's bios but everyone else sees item=green ooze].

I sent two dragons with bios to a nest rental and when I looked at them in another lair, noticed that the item links weren't working in the bio. /facepalm ugh, I spent so much time on those.

What's the fix for bios? Insert the item icons as images? like, [img]insert http for item /img][/img]
@aisumoka I'm using the pound symbol on the color code, but it doesn't seem to be working for mine... Example:

this is supposed to be red in color.

I put in the code for the color above, and it's not working.
@aisumoka I'm using the pound symbol on the color code, but it doesn't seem to be working for mine... Example:

this is supposed to be red in color.

I put in the code for the color above, and it's not working.
arcane-banner.png
just testing something hope you dont mind~ [size=7] Wooo [size=7] Wooo [size=7] Wooo [size=7] Wooo [size=7] Wooo [size=7] Wooo[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size] sorry but more testing [item=sopping Tidelord sackdoll] [color=#FF0000]m[/color][color=#FF1800]y[/color] [color=#FF4A00]p[/color][color=#FF6200]o[/color][color=#FF7B00]o[/color][color=#FF9400]p[/color] [color=#FFC500]i[/color][color=#FFDE00]s[/color] [color=#EEFF00]t[/color][color=#D5FF00]o[/color][color=#BDFF00]t[/color][color=#A4FF00]a[/color][color=#8BFF00]l[/color][color=#73FF00]l[/color][color=#5AFF00]y[/color] [color=#29FF00]r[/color][color=#10FF00]a[/color][color=#00FF08]d[/color] [color=#00FF39]a[/color][color=#00FF52]n[/color][color=#00FF6A]d[/color] [color=#00FF9C]c[/color][color=#00FFB4]o[/color][color=#00FFCD]l[/color][color=#00FFE6]o[/color][color=#00FEFF]r[/color][color=#00E6FF]f[/color][color=#00CDFF]u[/color][color=#00B4FF]l[/color][color=#009CFF].[/color] [color=#006AFF]H[/color][color=#0052FF]o[/color][color=#0039FF]p[/color][color=#0020FF]e[/color] [color=#1000FF]y[/color][color=#2900FF]o[/color][color=#4100FF]u[/color] [color=#7300FF]a[/color][color=#8B00FF]r[/color][color=#A400FF]e[/color][color=#BD00FF]n[/color][color=#D500FF]t[/color] [color=#FF00F6]d[/color][color=#FF00DE]i[/color][color=#FF00C5]s[/color][color=#FF00AC]g[/color][color=#FF0094]u[/color][color=#FF007B]s[/color][color=#FF0062]t[/color][color=#FF004A]e[/color][color=#FF0031]d[/color][color=#FF0018]![/color] [spoiler]Im seriously sorry for all the testing [/spoiler] [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo [size=1] Woo
just testing something hope you dont mind~

Wooo
Wooo
Wooo
Wooo
Wooo
Wooo
[/size]

sorry but more testing

Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll

my poop is totally rad and colorful. Hope you arent disgusted!

Im seriously sorry for all the testing

Woo
Woo
Woo
Woo
Woo
Woo
Woo
Woo
Woo
Woo
Woo