Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 453 454 455 456 457 ... 471 472
Sending a message here so I can easily find it again :D
Sending a message here so I can easily find it again :D
bone_and_rot_afilliate_link_5.png flash - they/them or he/him
» art store
» bone and rot hatchery
About how many battles do you need to do in the Training Fields before you get an Eliminate
About how many battles do you need to do in the Training Fields before you get an Eliminate
JH4jZjU.png
tyEuRXe.png
b3q2st5.png
- perpetually waughghfhquah
- Enjoyer of words and other general nonsense
- Not the best at communicating, bear with me :'0
- wishlist
- What do I put here
@chuchus900

Training Fields doesn't drop Eliminates anymore, you have to go to Blooming Grove and upwards for it

As for the drop rate on any venue, it's unfortunately too low to be calculated and you can easily go months of daily Coli-ing without getting an Eliminate

@chuchus900

Training Fields doesn't drop Eliminates anymore, you have to go to Blooming Grove and upwards for it

As for the drop rate on any venue, it's unfortunately too low to be calculated and you can easily go months of daily Coli-ing without getting an Eliminate

hWsjkHE.png
And the prices of Eliminates on the Auction House, versus Ambush or Berserker, makes it an actual month or two long grind if you want the hope of enough treasure to buy them.
And the prices of Eliminates on the Auction House, versus Ambush or Berserker, makes it an actual month or two long grind if you want the hope of enough treasure to buy them.
?-zK5p=party.png
[quote name="Elaendorlien" date="2021-10-11 07:49:49" ] @chuchus900 Training Fields doesn't drop Eliminates anymore, you have to go to Blooming Grove and upwards for it As for the drop rate on any venue, it's unfortunately too low to be calculated and you can easily go months of daily Coli-ing without getting an Eliminate [/quote] Ok, ty!
Elaendorlien wrote on 2021-10-11 07:49:49:
@chuchus900

Ok, ty!
JH4jZjU.png
tyEuRXe.png
b3q2st5.png
- perpetually waughghfhquah
- Enjoyer of words and other general nonsense
- Not the best at communicating, bear with me :'0
- wishlist
- What do I put here
@Willooowfeather I have to disagree on that. If you are limited on time and resources (including health and device problems) I can see it taking ages, but even with only half an hour per day you should be able to get the Eliminates for a full team in a month now. Still a grind, but a lot shorter one [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2497014]The Data-Based Money Making Guide[/url] The current price of Eliminate is around 170g / 187kt. You can get 75kt from Fairgrounds daily in under half an hour with Glimmer and Gloom. That's three days per Eliminate, making G&G easily the best way to get Eliminates, excluding art sales and fodder training and exalting. (There are a lot of great guides for G&G, including video ones. I recommend trying multiple approaches to find one that clicks for you) Second best Fairgrounds game for money is Artifracture. Takes longer, but includes more gameplay versus G&G's pattern following You also get a good amount of the needed money just by selling the loot as you level up. Actual farming for loot is better, but you are limited to lower venues so it's not as effective as it would be with a proper farming team (and at that point I'd focus on getting to lv25 anyway, the long-time benefits of that are better) And if you have a lv25 dragon with an Eliminate, you can make a 2-fodder trainer and so get an access to training and exalting fodder and [i]that[/i] can get you an Eliminate in the same time or even less (in days) than G&G since you aren't limited to 75kt/day Outside the money-making stuff, I recommend checking if your Flight has a battle stone bank of some sort, or a lv25 loaning service, or something similar - I think every Flight has something to help people with Coliseum (On the topic of Coli builds, to you both - the ones on this thread are outdated. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1344211/14]Maki’s Guide[/url] has the current versions of the lv25 builds, and EeveeDream made [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3046364#post_3046364]EeveeDream’s Updated Dragon Leveling Guide[/url] recently) If either of you have questions on any of this ask away, I'd be happy to help! [emoji=fae happy size=1] ----- @chuchus900 Pinged you for the money-making stuff ^ And also a note that unlike on many sites, quoting doesn't alert people on FR - you have to add the ping for that
@Willooowfeather

I have to disagree on that. If you are limited on time and resources (including health and device problems) I can see it taking ages, but even with only half an hour per day you should be able to get the Eliminates for a full team in a month now. Still a grind, but a lot shorter one

The Data-Based Money Making Guide

The current price of Eliminate is around 170g / 187kt. You can get 75kt from Fairgrounds daily in under half an hour with Glimmer and Gloom. That's three days per Eliminate, making G&G easily the best way to get Eliminates, excluding art sales and fodder training and exalting. (There are a lot of great guides for G&G, including video ones. I recommend trying multiple approaches to find one that clicks for you)

Second best Fairgrounds game for money is Artifracture. Takes longer, but includes more gameplay versus G&G's pattern following

You also get a good amount of the needed money just by selling the loot as you level up. Actual farming for loot is better, but you are limited to lower venues so it's not as effective as it would be with a proper farming team (and at that point I'd focus on getting to lv25 anyway, the long-time benefits of that are better)

And if you have a lv25 dragon with an Eliminate, you can make a 2-fodder trainer and so get an access to training and exalting fodder and that can get you an Eliminate in the same time or even less (in days) than G&G since you aren't limited to 75kt/day

Outside the money-making stuff, I recommend checking if your Flight has a battle stone bank of some sort, or a lv25 loaning service, or something similar - I think every Flight has something to help people with Coliseum

(On the topic of Coli builds, to you both - the ones on this thread are outdated. Maki’s Guide has the current versions of the lv25 builds, and EeveeDream made EeveeDream’s Updated Dragon Leveling Guide recently)

If either of you have questions on any of this ask away, I'd be happy to help!

@chuchus900

Pinged you for the money-making stuff ^

And also a note that unlike on many sites, quoting doesn't alert people on FR - you have to add the ping for that
hWsjkHE.png
@Elaendorlien Thanks for the information! [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
@Elaendorlien

Thanks for the information!
?-zK5p=party.png
Quick and dirty findings about the new Mire creatures:

Str 117 Mire Flyer Vs:

Rally-Eliminate
Lion’s Mane -Plague Magic
Whisper- Shadow Magic
Acid Ant- Nature Magic
Ink Ant- Water Magic
Silt Wolf- Earth Attacker
Swamp Wolf- Neutral Attacker
Marsh Kelpie- Ice Attacker Slow?
Vilevenom Kelpie-Wind Attacker Slow?

Scratch-Eliminate
Furry Fiddle- Light Attacker (Str 119=Scratch Elim)
Murkbottom Catfish- Plague Attacker (119= Scratch Elim)

Armored Colony- Arcane Attacker Scratch-Scratch-Elim (119= Scratch Elim)
Fungal Garden-Lightning Attacker Scratch -Scratch-Elim (119= scratch Elim)

So good news/bad news, please note this is a quick assessment and may change.

Good news: most of the new enemies can be rallied-eliminated with a Str 117. Also good news, more 2 enemies battles and the Kelpies are really slow. (I am thinking the latter is a mistake that will be fixed)

Bad news: lots of attacking creatures which will make starting packs difficult to find. The Armored Colony and Fungal Garden require two scratches before they can be eliminated. With a Str 119 build they can be 1 scratch and then eliminated.

Conclusion: Too man damn attackers, but still may work. Need 119 Str build or greater most likely and blast it the armadillos.
Quick and dirty findings about the new Mire creatures:

Str 117 Mire Flyer Vs:

Rally-Eliminate
Lion’s Mane -Plague Magic
Whisper- Shadow Magic
Acid Ant- Nature Magic
Ink Ant- Water Magic
Silt Wolf- Earth Attacker
Swamp Wolf- Neutral Attacker
Marsh Kelpie- Ice Attacker Slow?
Vilevenom Kelpie-Wind Attacker Slow?

Scratch-Eliminate
Furry Fiddle- Light Attacker (Str 119=Scratch Elim)
Murkbottom Catfish- Plague Attacker (119= Scratch Elim)

Armored Colony- Arcane Attacker Scratch-Scratch-Elim (119= Scratch Elim)
Fungal Garden-Lightning Attacker Scratch -Scratch-Elim (119= scratch Elim)

So good news/bad news, please note this is a quick assessment and may change.

Good news: most of the new enemies can be rallied-eliminated with a Str 117. Also good news, more 2 enemies battles and the Kelpies are really slow. (I am thinking the latter is a mistake that will be fixed)

Bad news: lots of attacking creatures which will make starting packs difficult to find. The Armored Colony and Fungal Garden require two scratches before they can be eliminated. With a Str 119 build they can be 1 scratch and then eliminated.

Conclusion: Too man damn attackers, but still may work. Need 119 Str build or greater most likely and blast it the armadillos.
ctZUH5g.png
@Lionsong Thank you for this!

I have a 117-Str Mire Flyer, and it's hard to keep up; the armorfungi are especially difficult. But with Sap, I can keep going for quite a while; eventually, I hit a round of either the fungi or the catfish who dodge a few times, and that knocks me down enough that I have to restart.

This may remove the Mire Flyer as an effective coli trainer; I think there'll need to be a new point balance to deal with the tough physical mobs.
@Lionsong Thank you for this!

I have a 117-Str Mire Flyer, and it's hard to keep up; the armorfungi are especially difficult. But with Sap, I can keep going for quite a while; eventually, I hit a round of either the fungi or the catfish who dodge a few times, and that knocks me down enough that I have to restart.

This may remove the Mire Flyer as an effective coli trainer; I think there'll need to be a new point balance to deal with the tough physical mobs.
dragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
@ErisLordFreedom

Yah, I have a bad feeling that the extra attackers maybe the siren knell for the build. I know this guide is out-of-date, but I have used the Str 117 build for so long and I figured I give people a heads up.

Going to try out the Str 119/ Vit 19/Qck 69 build for a little longer, and the new Meditate build with Str 123/Vit 18/Qck 62 to see if they hold up.

Edit: Got the Scratch/Eliminate build with Str 123/Vit 18/Qck 62 (could not wrap my mind around the meditate variation), and it was working pretty well! It can rally eliminate everything (except the bosses of course).

Edit Edit: the Admins nerfed the enemy stats, Tidelord be praised!
@ErisLordFreedom

Yah, I have a bad feeling that the extra attackers maybe the siren knell for the build. I know this guide is out-of-date, but I have used the Str 117 build for so long and I figured I give people a heads up.

Going to try out the Str 119/ Vit 19/Qck 69 build for a little longer, and the new Meditate build with Str 123/Vit 18/Qck 62 to see if they hold up.

Edit: Got the Scratch/Eliminate build with Str 123/Vit 18/Qck 62 (could not wrap my mind around the meditate variation), and it was working pretty well! It can rally eliminate everything (except the bosses of course).

Edit Edit: the Admins nerfed the enemy stats, Tidelord be praised!
ctZUH5g.png
1 2 ... 453 454 455 456 457 ... 471 472