Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 452 453 454 455 456 ... 471 472
If anyone needs an updated version of this guide, I finally finished formatting it!

Link in my signature, or click HERE
If anyone needs an updated version of this guide, I finally finished formatting it!

Link in my signature, or click HERE
this is really helpful but im having trouble with my dragons dying so often and not being able to kill the opponents :(
i have 2 level 9 dragons and 1 level 8 in a team and they can barely defeat a team in the scorched forest without losing most to all of their health
is there anything im doing wrong??
this is really helpful but im having trouble with my dragons dying so often and not being able to kill the opponents :(
i have 2 level 9 dragons and 1 level 8 in a team and they can barely defeat a team in the scorched forest without losing most to all of their health
is there anything im doing wrong??
image0.png
@Neonni
I took a look at your team. Here is what I noticed and what I recommend!
  • Your fae needs to have meditate switched for scratch, and Contuse switched for shred or Sap. Meditate reduces physical damage by 75% for 3 turns AFTER using it--too long of a wait for the early levels, especially without Rally or Haste.
  • None of them have ambush or any other battlestones, such as might fragments. This can be causing the stats to be off and be the reason why your dragons are not able to get the turns they need to fight, or have high enough stats to deal enough damage.
  • Also, you only have Eliminate on one dragon. In a case like that, I recommend making one of your dragons (NOT the one with Eliminate) a mage so they can heal the rest of your team. The mage would be in the first slot, and should have Meditate

Send me a DM if you would like some more help! ^^
@Neonni
I took a look at your team. Here is what I noticed and what I recommend!
  • Your fae needs to have meditate switched for scratch, and Contuse switched for shred or Sap. Meditate reduces physical damage by 75% for 3 turns AFTER using it--too long of a wait for the early levels, especially without Rally or Haste.
  • None of them have ambush or any other battlestones, such as might fragments. This can be causing the stats to be off and be the reason why your dragons are not able to get the turns they need to fight, or have high enough stats to deal enough damage.
  • Also, you only have Eliminate on one dragon. In a case like that, I recommend making one of your dragons (NOT the one with Eliminate) a mage so they can heal the rest of your team. The mage would be in the first slot, and should have Meditate

Send me a DM if you would like some more help! ^^
@Neonni

Adding to EeveeDream -

I recommend fully restatting Kultainen - atm the moment she can't do much since she doesn't get turns and doesn't do much damage

Scorched Forest in general is more difficult than the venues around it, so after getting the missing stones and that restat you should be able to jump to the Delta instead. The lvl8 might have some trouble at the beginning, but the xp gain is a lot better

On the guides, this one is pretty outdated by now - EeveeDream above has a new version of the levelling guide, and once you get to lvl25 Maki's Guide has the current lvl25 builds
@Neonni

Adding to EeveeDream -

I recommend fully restatting Kultainen - atm the moment she can't do much since she doesn't get turns and doesn't do much damage

Scorched Forest in general is more difficult than the venues around it, so after getting the missing stones and that restat you should be able to jump to the Delta instead. The lvl8 might have some trouble at the beginning, but the xp gain is a lot better

On the guides, this one is pretty outdated by now - EeveeDream above has a new version of the levelling guide, and once you get to lvl25 Maki's Guide has the current lvl25 builds
hWsjkHE.png
thank you!! i'll try that :)
thank you!! i'll try that :)
image0.png
I love this guide but I'm so sad over the price of Eliminate ;-;
I love this guide but I'm so sad over the price of Eliminate ;-;
Wishlist: In Profile
natureb1.pngnkHobD3.png
@DevilishRose The Sedona Build works without Eliminate. However, it'd take careful management to use this guide for it - the Sedona Build has Str 103 and Qck 80 at the end, and that would mean switching from this guide's advice at level 17, just after equipping the Berserkers.

Sedona is much slower than an Eliminate build, but (obviously) much cheaper, and a way to level up dragons while slowly gathering money to buy Eliminate or waiting for one to drop in the coliseum.

Small warning: this guide is outdated; the coliseum has been updated several times since this guide was last edited. Maki's Coli Builds are built for current coli conditions.
@DevilishRose The Sedona Build works without Eliminate. However, it'd take careful management to use this guide for it - the Sedona Build has Str 103 and Qck 80 at the end, and that would mean switching from this guide's advice at level 17, just after equipping the Berserkers.

Sedona is much slower than an Eliminate build, but (obviously) much cheaper, and a way to level up dragons while slowly gathering money to buy Eliminate or waiting for one to drop in the coliseum.

Small warning: this guide is outdated; the coliseum has been updated several times since this guide was last edited. Maki's Coli Builds are built for current coli conditions.
dragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
@PastelLight Pinging myself for future updates! Fantastic guide, thank you so much!
@PastelLight Pinging myself for future updates! Fantastic guide, thank you so much!
ryvAmhs.png
should i have two dragons with the first build? or only one?

also should every dragon be a different element?
should i have two dragons with the first build? or only one?

also should every dragon be a different element?
I'm just a little guy
@YoghyHam This guide is outdated - it's not bad (and it's great for figuring out how to spend points as you level up), but it hasn't been edited in a long time, and the coliseum has new venues and new creatures now.

Maki's Coli Builds are designed with the current features of the coliseum.

Generally, you want all your fighter dragons to be the same element - but which element depends on which venue you're going to be training in.
@YoghyHam This guide is outdated - it's not bad (and it's great for figuring out how to spend points as you level up), but it hasn't been edited in a long time, and the coliseum has new venues and new creatures now.

Maki's Coli Builds are designed with the current features of the coliseum.

Generally, you want all your fighter dragons to be the same element - but which element depends on which venue you're going to be training in.
dragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
1 2 ... 452 453 454 455 456 ... 471 472