Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 451 452 453 454 455 ... 471 472
@SmokyOni

It was a later addition to the guide so it's not on the first page - here! It's also in the link header on the first page

(For the future, quoting doesn't ping on FR forums, you have to use @/username to add the ping)
@SmokyOni

It was a later addition to the guide so it's not on the first page - here! It's also in the link header on the first page

(For the future, quoting doesn't ping on FR forums, you have to use @/username to add the ping)
hWsjkHE.png
Do your dragons earn more xp in a smaller party? If I have a lvl 25 and a lvl 13, would the lvl 13 earn more xp than if say I had two level 12 and a lvl 25?
Do your dragons earn more xp in a smaller party? If I have a lvl 25 and a lvl 13, would the lvl 13 earn more xp than if say I had two level 12 and a lvl 25?
@Hive

No - party size doesn't affect the xp gain. The only thing to affect the xp gain is the highest level in the party
@Hive

No - party size doesn't affect the xp gain. The only thing to affect the xp gain is the highest level in the party
hWsjkHE.png
I thought I lost this or it got deleted or somethin and then I found it im so happy
I thought I lost this or it got deleted or somethin and then I found it im so happy
"We get along, for the most part, me and reality"
-Grow Up, Paramore
@Skyfinch

Do not fear! Your dragon trainer will not leave you. This thread is way too popular a reference to disappear! If it helps, I'm near pretty certain you could just type into google "FR how to train dragon" or "Flight Rising How to train your dragon" and the thread would show up in the listings. ;)
@Skyfinch

Do not fear! Your dragon trainer will not leave you. This thread is way too popular a reference to disappear! If it helps, I'm near pretty certain you could just type into google "FR how to train dragon" or "Flight Rising How to train your dragon" and the thread would show up in the listings. ;)
HzGpUHb.png
@MDreams
Hahhhhhhh funny story I got it mixed up with the Maki guide and idk something happened to that one it's now a fest grinding guide I think (actually now I'm confused if it was ever actually a build guide or if it was always a fest guide I haven't paid enough attention there to know for sure)
So I'm like "what happened to the good guide???????" and somehow I'd forgotten the name which I remember now when I first saw this guide I thought the how to train your dragon reference was hilarious but I was freaking out over my 2nd highest dragon who I'd just leveled to 21 and I needed wanted to stat her but couldn't find the good guide to know if I was doing it right cause I can never remember which ones it is so I then went to bed.
Also me looking at guides looks like every month or so me thinking "such and such a guide was rly useful I should find it" and then getting distracted by a different but probably also useful guide and forgetting ADHD is so fun lol.
Or I'll see an interesting title in someone's recent forum activity thing or an interesting picture or somethin and eventually I've found somethin else cool that was how I found this guide this time.
(That was fun I was looking for a forum on dragon sizes for lore purposes, found it, saw an interesting thing in someone's sig, took me to the Sedona no-elim build which had a link here...and that's nowhere near the longest forum trail I've ever done)

Long story short I don't look at guides I click things XD
im never losing this again sticking the link in my link saver's bio mwahahaha
@MDreams
Hahhhhhhh funny story I got it mixed up with the Maki guide and idk something happened to that one it's now a fest grinding guide I think (actually now I'm confused if it was ever actually a build guide or if it was always a fest guide I haven't paid enough attention there to know for sure)
So I'm like "what happened to the good guide???????" and somehow I'd forgotten the name which I remember now when I first saw this guide I thought the how to train your dragon reference was hilarious but I was freaking out over my 2nd highest dragon who I'd just leveled to 21 and I needed wanted to stat her but couldn't find the good guide to know if I was doing it right cause I can never remember which ones it is so I then went to bed.
Also me looking at guides looks like every month or so me thinking "such and such a guide was rly useful I should find it" and then getting distracted by a different but probably also useful guide and forgetting ADHD is so fun lol.
Or I'll see an interesting title in someone's recent forum activity thing or an interesting picture or somethin and eventually I've found somethin else cool that was how I found this guide this time.
(That was fun I was looking for a forum on dragon sizes for lore purposes, found it, saw an interesting thing in someone's sig, took me to the Sedona no-elim build which had a link here...and that's nowhere near the longest forum trail I've ever done)

Long story short I don't look at guides I click things XD
im never losing this again sticking the link in my link saver's bio mwahahaha
-Grow Up, Paramore
@Skyfinch

Haha! I know what you mean! But I'm glad that you found this one. I refer to this one a lot! <3 The title of this guide is what drew me to it, also.

I did a forum trail with art shops. XD I'd find one person's sig with really pretty fan art and I'd click it and see cool stuff and then find someone else who posted and had even more pretty art in their sig. And the process just repeats itself. It is fun! The ones I really don't want to lose are either saved links in a forum thread I have quick access to or I add the thread to my "watch list". So I'll forever be reminded of which threads I visited before because they show up in my feed when people post in them. =]
@Skyfinch

Haha! I know what you mean! But I'm glad that you found this one. I refer to this one a lot! <3 The title of this guide is what drew me to it, also.

I did a forum trail with art shops. XD I'd find one person's sig with really pretty fan art and I'd click it and see cool stuff and then find someone else who posted and had even more pretty art in their sig. And the process just repeats itself. It is fun! The ones I really don't want to lose are either saved links in a forum thread I have quick access to or I add the thread to my "watch list". So I'll forever be reminded of which threads I visited before because they show up in my feed when people post in them. =]
HzGpUHb.png
@Skyfinch

Maki actually has both a festival guide (updates every month, good to bookmark) and a Battle Stones/Builds guide ^ ^

Festival Coliseum Guide
[New] Battle Stones Guide (the one with the builds)

(Old stuff probably - the builds guide doesn't have anything for a lvl21, but it's better to restat into Maki's builds once you reach lvl25 since the builds on this thread are outdated)
@Skyfinch

Maki actually has both a festival guide (updates every month, good to bookmark) and a Battle Stones/Builds guide ^ ^

Festival Coliseum Guide
[New] Battle Stones Guide (the one with the builds)

(Old stuff probably - the builds guide doesn't have anything for a lvl21, but it's better to restat into Maki's builds once you reach lvl25 since the builds on this thread are outdated)
hWsjkHE.png
@Elaendorlien
Ohhhh That makes more sense now thank you.
@Elaendorlien
-Grow Up, Paramore
@Elaendorlien
@Elaendorlien
-Grow Up, Paramore
1 2 ... 451 452 453 454 455 ... 471 472