Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 347 348 349 350 351 ... 471 472
This just saved my life, thank you!
This just saved my life, thank you!
broken
RMVmeAS.gif
she/her
Is there such a thing as a two mage coli build?
Is there such a thing as a two mage coli build?
Welp, the eliminates are 446k now in the auction house, so us newbies wont be able to afford them for the build no matter the farming on the lower levels we do.
Welp, the eliminates are 446k now in the auction house, so us newbies wont be able to afford them for the build no matter the farming on the lower levels we do.
EFriw6F.gif1rAc41Y.gifXjp9eo2.gif
@Raphire they'll be fine. It works well without the eliminates. I actually got all the way to the arena before I got my first one
@Raphire they'll be fine. It works well without the eliminates. I actually got all the way to the arena before I got my first one
Ah, I have all mine wrong right now, so I am trying to lvl my lvl 6 as close to this as I can, but my lvl 15 and 10 have a lot in the other stats. Oops.
Ah, I have all mine wrong right now, so I am trying to lvl my lvl 6 as close to this as I can, but my lvl 15 and 10 have a lot in the other stats. Oops.
@Raphire
If their stats are wrong, use a Tincture of Dissolution. I think they're like 25kt in the AH?? I might be wrong though.
@Raphire
If their stats are wrong, use a Tincture of Dissolution. I think they're like 25kt in the AH?? I might be wrong though.
I don't have that much atm. been playing the games for lair upgrades. Its ok, though, I can try to level a full team from scratch, might be easier that way.
I don't have that much atm. been playing the games for lair upgrades. Its ok, though, I can try to level a full team from scratch, might be easier that way.
bump
bump
@Raphire

I wouldnt worry to much about elimantes, they just make things quicker, i'm actually leveling up two new teams of three (whilst doing a challenge) using the guide but without elimanate , its slower but still feasable to get to level 25. all i do is stay in a venue for longer >-> hoping an eliminate drops XD
@Raphire

I wouldnt worry to much about elimantes, they just make things quicker, i'm actually leveling up two new teams of three (whilst doing a challenge) using the guide but without elimanate , its slower but still feasable to get to level 25. all i do is stay in a venue for longer >-> hoping an eliminate drops XD
signatureadversion1_orig.png
@AWB Please keep in mind that bumping is now allowed outside of sales forums. Thank you :)
@AWB Please keep in mind that bumping is now allowed outside of sales forums. Thank you :)
1 2 ... 347 348 349 350 351 ... 471 472