Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 345 346 347 348 349 ... 471 472
@Xeyla That makes sense for the venues with bosses, but I've also had it happen in the Scorched Forest and such.
@Xeyla That makes sense for the venues with bosses, but I've also had it happen in the Scorched Forest and such.
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
@Alskasaur
I'm wondering if those Boss-less venues HAD a Boss, then that would be the heralding of its appearance? Hopefully FR plans to add some bosses to them, then it might not be so bad to have the dodge battles happen. As it is, I get excited when I run into dodge battles, since that hopefully means I get high-point food drops, or a familiar.
@Alskasaur
I'm wondering if those Boss-less venues HAD a Boss, then that would be the heralding of its appearance? Hopefully FR plans to add some bosses to them, then it might not be so bad to have the dodge battles happen. As it is, I get excited when I run into dodge battles, since that hopefully means I get high-point food drops, or a familiar.
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nknclfI9au1rgacqp.giftumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
@Culex, I went back to the coliseum for the first time in months yesterday, and this guide has been tremendously helpful. I already had some ambushes in my hoard but no eliminates, but it's nice to be able to pick up new items so quickly to pad out my hoard instead of relying on gathering and familiar treasure chests. it's nice to be able to play flight rising in an active manner, and your guide is a great help!
@Culex, I went back to the coliseum for the first time in months yesterday, and this guide has been tremendously helpful. I already had some ambushes in my hoard but no eliminates, but it's nice to be able to pick up new items so quickly to pad out my hoard instead of relying on gathering and familiar treasure chests. it's nice to be able to play flight rising in an active manner, and your guide is a great help!
dlJsEIj.png
eta: solved
eta: solved
water-signbols-2.gifUNPhPIE.gifbi_egg.png
I think that stats for Forgotten Cave are wrong - my 60 str dragon failed to one shot eliminate a runic bat
I think that stats for Forgotten Cave are wrong - my 60 str dragon failed to one shot eliminate a runic bat
@Moonrose242

Forgotten Cave is now a Level 12 venue, see the Coliseum Skills and Monster Stats (monster requirement mode). You need 64 STR to one shot Eliminate the Runic Bat.
@Moonrose242

Forgotten Cave is now a Level 12 venue, see the Coliseum Skills and Monster Stats (monster requirement mode). You need 64 STR to one shot Eliminate the Runic Bat.
Wow! This is extremely helpful! Thank you!
Wow! This is extremely helpful! Thank you!
I got my dragons' strength up to 77, but their quickness is only at 27, when the guide says it could be at 37 to 40. I'm really confused. Does anyone know why this happened?
I got my dragons' strength up to 77, but their quickness is only at 27, when the guide says it could be at 37 to 40. I'm really confused. Does anyone know why this happened?
Please help me raise my Dragon Cave hatchlings and hatch my eggs by viewing and clicking on them. :D (A big thank you to everyone who has already helped!)
@JennyWren

Have you added 3 elemental Might Fragments? You can wait until you get to level 17 and add 3 Berserkers instead, see also the Coliseum Stat Preview.
@JennyWren

Have you added 3 elemental Might Fragments? You can wait until you get to level 17 and add 3 Berserkers instead, see also the Coliseum Stat Preview.
@culex

How will the Agility change affect the stats?
@culex

How will the Agility change affect the stats?
1 2 ... 345 346 347 348 349 ... 471 472