Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 343 344 345 346 347 ... 471 472
@sunglassesarlo for future refrence
@sunglassesarlo for future refrence

arlo
she/her
x
x
x
udnr2stnif0dt4h7-13862.gif
@MangoLlama
Duke is the name of the dragon from the guide, the person who made this forum post is Culex.
@MangoLlama
Duke is the name of the dragon from the guide, the person who made this forum post is Culex.
most people put something meaningful here...
@DragonFire
OH GOD HOW DID I NOT SEE THAT
I'll edit my post then, thanks for the heads up!
@DragonFire
OH GOD HOW DID I NOT SEE THAT
I'll edit my post then, thanks for the heads up!
nK1fyjz.png astramaru

she/her

» wishlist
» about
» lore
You’re welcome. ^^
You’re welcome. ^^
most people put something meaningful here...
Been following this guide for a while now, and I finally got my first team to 25! Figured I should do it before 2017 ended. Thanks for helping me every step of the way. :)
Been following this guide for a while now, and I finally got my first team to 25! Figured I should do it before 2017 ended. Thanks for helping me every step of the way. :)
@HorrorVacui pinging myself for refinding this later! thank you for this guide sdgefsjhjf
yOU re awesome!!!!
@HorrorVacui pinging myself for refinding this later! thank you for this guide sdgefsjhjf
yOU re awesome!!!!
mischievous creature of flesh and bones
@MangoLlama

Idk if this has been answered yet - but I would say don't worry about it, especially if you've already tinctured them once. Reason: they will be at level 25 soon enough, and by then you'll have the stats completed per the guide.

Also, my two main grinders have never once been tinctured, and they can grind any venue just fine even with stats a little off, so your dergs probably wont have any problems. :)
@MangoLlama

Idk if this has been answered yet - but I would say don't worry about it, especially if you've already tinctured them once. Reason: they will be at level 25 soon enough, and by then you'll have the stats completed per the guide.

Also, my two main grinders have never once been tinctured, and they can grind any venue just fine even with stats a little off, so your dergs probably wont have any problems. :)
@NaughtMere
Thank you for answering my question, I was panicking when I saw the rest of the guide ;-;
@NaughtMere
Thank you for answering my question, I was panicking when I saw the rest of the guide ;-;
nK1fyjz.png astramaru

she/her

» wishlist
» about
» lore
I can't wait until you update the arena ^^
I can't wait until you update the arena ^^
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
@IvoryEyes bookmarking this ~!
@IvoryEyes bookmarking this ~!
1dLHcL0.png
1 2 ... 343 344 345 346 347 ... 471 472