Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Gem ratios EXPLAINED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I have already copied this post to the Help Forums. I have had a lot of people asking me to leave it up here, so I think I will, unless the admins tell me to take it down because there is now a duplicate. It probably is more appropriate to be in the Help Forums, though. If anybody wants to delete their own comments because they are getting spammed, I highly encourage you to do so.
I have already copied this post to the Help Forums. I have had a lot of people asking me to leave it up here, so I think I will, unless the admins tell me to take it down because there is now a duplicate. It probably is more appropriate to be in the Help Forums, though. If anybody wants to delete their own comments because they are getting spammed, I highly encourage you to do so.
ACCENT SHOP 9Y3Cg0F.gif Be excellent to each other.
@Finnley
Not sure if I'm interpreting you right because you come off as interpreting the opposite of what I intended. But I'll agree on manners. From what I've seen at work though, people are fricking cruel to others that have Downs, or autism or perhaps Aspie. It's really sickening to see how others get treated that are a little different.
@Finnley
Not sure if I'm interpreting you right because you come off as interpreting the opposite of what I intended. But I'll agree on manners. From what I've seen at work though, people are fricking cruel to others that have Downs, or autism or perhaps Aspie. It's really sickening to see how others get treated that are a little different.
MS1.gifMS2.pngMS3.pngMS4.pngMS5.png
Threads not updated currently, art is FPO
Oh wow, it seems that any sort of attempt to be critical is drowned out by cries of "trolling". Yes, we should just live in a hugbox where no dissent is allowed ever.

@Finnley

I see that you have an internet connection and have some sort of internet connection, so I don't think it's an unjust assumption to assume you lived in a developed society that indeed makes some basic use of math. You're also literate and can speak and write English, so it's highly unlikely that you live in a hunter gatherer society. Maybe you live on a First Nations or Native American reservation?

Oh look, I have "bad manners" on the internet. Too bad.
Oh wow, it seems that any sort of attempt to be critical is drowned out by cries of "trolling". Yes, we should just live in a hugbox where no dissent is allowed ever.

@Finnley

I see that you have an internet connection and have some sort of internet connection, so I don't think it's an unjust assumption to assume you lived in a developed society that indeed makes some basic use of math. You're also literate and can speak and write English, so it's highly unlikely that you live in a hunter gatherer society. Maybe you live on a First Nations or Native American reservation?

Oh look, I have "bad manners" on the internet. Too bad.
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
@Defekt
I really hope you reported that. I am going to leave this up for a bit, but if you want to delete your own comments, please do.
@Defekt
I really hope you reported that. I am going to leave this up for a bit, but if you want to delete your own comments, please do.
ACCENT SHOP 9Y3Cg0F.gif Be excellent to each other.
@fishspeakers

No, I live in Sweden for whatever that means to you. Look up it on a world map. In case you can't find it, it's the country in the north of europe that looks like a sock. See those massive green areas north of the middle of it? Yep.

Just let it die, man. If I interpreted you wrongly, then I apologize for my rudeness. But if you really did mean what I thought you did, I hope you'll open you eyes a bit, man. I'm an aspie, trust me when I say it sucks to live in a limited world view.

Good day to you.

@Vale That we can both agree on... :/
@fishspeakers

No, I live in Sweden for whatever that means to you. Look up it on a world map. In case you can't find it, it's the country in the north of europe that looks like a sock. See those massive green areas north of the middle of it? Yep.

Just let it die, man. If I interpreted you wrongly, then I apologize for my rudeness. But if you really did mean what I thought you did, I hope you'll open you eyes a bit, man. I'm an aspie, trust me when I say it sucks to live in a limited world view.

Good day to you.

@Vale That we can both agree on... :/
@Finnley

I'm not sure how in Sweden math skills are any less crucial than any other developed nation (or undeveloped nation for that matter).

I thought we were having a civil discussion, and now you accuse me for not knowing primary school geography. Um, no, I'll let my Political Science professor judge if my knowledge of countries is adequate.

If you want to be the next Bear Grylls or Into the Wild guy, that can be your prerogative. But nothing you've said has proved to me that basic math skills aren't useful.
@Finnley

I'm not sure how in Sweden math skills are any less crucial than any other developed nation (or undeveloped nation for that matter).

I thought we were having a civil discussion, and now you accuse me for not knowing primary school geography. Um, no, I'll let my Political Science professor judge if my knowledge of countries is adequate.

If you want to be the next Bear Grylls or Into the Wild guy, that can be your prerogative. But nothing you've said has proved to me that basic math skills aren't useful.
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
I'd just like to point out that arguing against something does not make you a troll.

Intentionally arguing against it just to make people upset does. So please don't b'aww at "people being trolls" when they actually aren't? It's a way of completely negating what someone says, effectively shutting them down, by labeling them as a troll.
I'd just like to point out that arguing against something does not make you a troll.

Intentionally arguing against it just to make people upset does. So please don't b'aww at "people being trolls" when they actually aren't? It's a way of completely negating what someone says, effectively shutting them down, by labeling them as a troll.
33955360_ee9nt9Y6Z9u7RpD.gif
@Pisces

The problem we have with this isn't that anyone is defending poor math skills, it's that people seem upset about the fact that others didn't give gem currency a second thought and attack an incredibly helpful OP because of this :/ This is a *** scenario for me, which is why I have trouble letting it go.

Just... seriously, people?

@Fishspeakers

It's called 'living off-grid'. people do it for their own reasons. You don't have to agree with it, but you also don't have to attack people over such a trivial issue. Other than that, lets just let it go.
@Pisces

The problem we have with this isn't that anyone is defending poor math skills, it's that people seem upset about the fact that others didn't give gem currency a second thought and attack an incredibly helpful OP because of this :/ This is a *** scenario for me, which is why I have trouble letting it go.

Just... seriously, people?

@Fishspeakers

It's called 'living off-grid'. people do it for their own reasons. You don't have to agree with it, but you also don't have to attack people over such a trivial issue. Other than that, lets just let it go.
i just wanted to say the people who are getting upset over other people who don't understand "basic math" are really just upset that they're losing their own gain now with this post.

they can whine and ***** and deny all they want but at the end of the day its loud and clear they're just buttmad because its now easier for others to do what they're doing. i mean, if you looked at the market it was no secret a lot of players didn't know what they were doing. so. lol.

im glad you made this post and i really hope you don't delete it. who cares if they're trolling? they're probably a bunch of 14 year olds who just migrated from neopets.
i just wanted to say the people who are getting upset over other people who don't understand "basic math" are really just upset that they're losing their own gain now with this post.

they can whine and ***** and deny all they want but at the end of the day its loud and clear they're just buttmad because its now easier for others to do what they're doing. i mean, if you looked at the market it was no secret a lot of players didn't know what they were doing. so. lol.

im glad you made this post and i really hope you don't delete it. who cares if they're trolling? they're probably a bunch of 14 year olds who just migrated from neopets.
i5FVYZM.png
[quote name="benalene" date="2013-09-30 08:52:36"]Ok, it has come to my attention that some people are getting hate mail because of all this. So I am going to delete this post in a bit and move it to the HELP forums, because, you know, I AM TRYING TO HELP PEOPLE. And I am encouraging anybody that has gotten spam or hate mail because of this to report it to the admins. Take screenshots and report it. That is just not cool, people. @Julia @undecipher @Hera @Pisces @Adrolien @skyling @finches @clockworkMoose @Cranberry @Rot @micahjaguar @Vhale @Kalemendrax @Geophagus @Septim @fishspeakers @GladeSong @Kaentara @Defekt @Darketernity @Kalaina @Paladin @Finnley[/quote] No, please leave it. I wasn't joking when I said I have dyscalculia, and many are unaware that not all countries use the same decimal system as the U.S (did you knew that, in South America, spaces in numbers are denoted with a dot instead of a comma?) so this post is incredibly helpful against scamming.
benalene wrote on 2013-09-30 08:52:36:
Ok, it has come to my attention that some people are getting hate mail because of all this. So I am going to delete this post in a bit and move it to the HELP forums, because, you know, I AM TRYING TO HELP PEOPLE. And I am encouraging anybody that has gotten spam or hate mail because of this to report it to the admins. Take screenshots and report it.

That is just not cool, people.

@Julia
@undecipher
@Hera
@Pisces
@Adrolien
@skyling
@finches
@clockworkMoose
@Cranberry
@Rot
@micahjaguar
@Vhale
@Kalemendrax
@Geophagus
@Septim
@fishspeakers
@GladeSong
@Kaentara
@Defekt
@Darketernity
@Kalaina
@Paladin
@Finnley

No, please leave it. I wasn't joking when I said I have dyscalculia, and many are unaware that not all countries use the same decimal system as the U.S (did you knew that, in South America, spaces in numbers are denoted with a dot instead of a comma?) so this post is incredibly helpful against scamming.
25hhmys.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10