Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Gem ratios EXPLAINED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Whateley
Thanks so much! I am so glad this has been helpful!
@Whateley
Thanks so much! I am so glad this has been helpful!
ACCENT SHOP 9Y3Cg0F.gif Be excellent to each other.
@benalene so wait,,, does that mean that officially theres no set amount of treasure that equals to one gem? I Don't like the sound of that,,
@benalene so wait,,, does that mean that officially theres no set amount of treasure that equals to one gem? I Don't like the sound of that,,
@knightle
This thread hasn't been posted on for over a year :)
@knightle
This thread hasn't been posted on for over a year :)
This thread has not been active since October 2013 and the information given is no longer accurate. In accordance with the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=66]Forum Code of Conduct[/url] and to prevent confusion, this thread has been locked. Thank you! :) [quote]Do not "necro" threads where the last activity was more than three months ago.[/quote]
This thread has not been active since October 2013 and the information given is no longer accurate. In accordance with the Forum Code of Conduct and to prevent confusion, this thread has been locked. Thank you! :)
Quote:
Do not "necro" threads where the last activity was more than three months ago.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10