Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | totally bummed
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="PotatoPI" date="2013-07-25 17:28:08" url="main.php?p=mb&board=frd&page=1&id=707185#707213"]I hatched out a beautiful coal/caramine/rust Imperial hatchling. It was my first imp ever. he's gone now. Malphas is gone. I invested so much into this shit and was so freaking excited to just have it all ripped away. I had everything planned out for him, and now that's gone and no amount of stupid shit called a care package is going to make me feel any better.[/quote] I lost my favorite dragon to the rollback. He should not have been taken since I purchased him before the rollback period. As for the care package, well I think that is like performing open heart surgery on a person and then putting a band-aid on them and saying "You'll be fine now." I am so sad right now. =(
I hatched out a beautiful coal/caramine/rust Imperial hatchling. It was my first imp ever. he's gone now. Malphas is gone. I invested so much into this **** and was so freaking excited to just have it all ripped away. I had everything planned out for him, and now that's gone and no amount of stupid **** called a care package is going to make me feel any better.

I lost my favorite dragon to the rollback. He should not have been taken since I purchased him before the rollback period.

As for the care package, well I think that is like performing open heart surgery on a person and then putting a band-aid on them and saying "You'll be fine now."

I am so sad right now. =(
1 2 3 4 5 6