Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | totally bummed
1 2 3 4 5 6
*sigh* Lost TWO four egg nests, one all awesome pearlcatchers, one gorgeous fae to the rollback. Bred exact same pairs once I could, and got a two egg nest and a three egg nest. The two egg nest(pearlies, of course) was decent, but I miss my original nest and the fae nest was just a dissapoint. Wellp, nothing that can really be done. At least now I don't have to fret about which of the fae's I'm not selling; and the person I made a deal with for a dragon trade is still interested in one of the pearlies.

I figured my luck wouldn't hold, I never had a four egg nest before today.
*sigh* Lost TWO four egg nests, one all awesome pearlcatchers, one gorgeous fae to the rollback. Bred exact same pairs once I could, and got a two egg nest and a three egg nest. The two egg nest(pearlies, of course) was decent, but I miss my original nest and the fae nest was just a dissapoint. Wellp, nothing that can really be done. At least now I don't have to fret about which of the fae's I'm not selling; and the person I made a deal with for a dragon trade is still interested in one of the pearlies.

I figured my luck wouldn't hold, I never had a four egg nest before today.
TorellitheSM.png
@PotatoPI hopefully things work out. im trying to put dragons up for sale, but go figure the post button refuses to register..... i guess ill just go to bed

refreshes done in attempt to post this: 12
@PotatoPI hopefully things work out. im trying to put dragons up for sale, but go figure the post button refuses to register..... i guess ill just go to bed

my_flight_rising_forum_signature_by_theparasiticbandaid-d6ajsgz.png

my_flight_rising_forum_signature_by_theparasiticbandaid-d6ajsgz.png
I lost 1.6 million. Cry.
I lost 1.6 million. Cry.
I lost the dragon of my dreams, logged in immediately after the first reset, and just so happened to see a better one.

Needless to say, I actually had a good day today. euo;;;;;

If there's something I can do to make everyone else's day better, please let me know (mail or profile comment is best). I don't have much, but I will do what I can.
I lost the dragon of my dreams, logged in immediately after the first reset, and just so happened to see a better one.

Needless to say, I actually had a good day today. euo;;;;;

If there's something I can do to make everyone else's day better, please let me know (mail or profile comment is best). I don't have much, but I will do what I can.
@paintedwings

2 egg nest. from a four before, now just two eggs :/
I'm disappointed, But I guess beggars can't be choosers.
@paintedwings

2 egg nest. from a four before, now just two eggs :/
I'm disappointed, But I guess beggars can't be choosers.
I bred two 3-egg clutches yesterday, and an instahatch gave me six gorgeous kids, half of which sold within an hour. This time 'round I got five hatchlings total, and none of them are particularly good-looking, especially compared to the ones I had last night.

My gened Lemon baby I'd been trying to sell for a few days finally sold last night for the 60k I'd hoped to get for her, and her sister sold too. Looks like I'm back to square one on trying to sell them.

Even though I wasn't hit anywhere near as hard as some people, I can't help but feel extremely disappointed and angry.
I bred two 3-egg clutches yesterday, and an instahatch gave me six gorgeous kids, half of which sold within an hour. This time 'round I got five hatchlings total, and none of them are particularly good-looking, especially compared to the ones I had last night.

My gened Lemon baby I'd been trying to sell for a few days finally sold last night for the 60k I'd hoped to get for her, and her sister sold too. Looks like I'm back to square one on trying to sell them.

Even though I wasn't hit anywhere near as hard as some people, I can't help but feel extremely disappointed and angry.
4ZKNdQr.png
Luckily, the clutch I had hatching today was fairly basic, they were mirror/guardian with only one body colour and a low wing range so I didn't lose anything too pretty... I'm more bummed about the 3 familiars I lost.
Luckily, the clutch I had hatching today was fairly basic, they were mirror/guardian with only one body colour and a low wing range so I didn't lose anything too pretty... I'm more bummed about the 3 familiars I lost.
THE EYE HOARDER OF SORNIETH.

Flatfin Enjoyer
im super duper lucky. The one thing I really lost was a dragon i bought my fiance and I managed to find it again >.>;
I came out ahead in eggs I wen't from a 2 and 3 egg nests to 3 and 4 eggs... but...all the time....and the posts I made yesterday.... and I feel so terrible for you guys who hatched dragons yesterday only to have them torn away ;_;

The one good thing I see coming from this is hopefully it hit the exploiters hard too and now they know the admins are NOT messing around when it comes to exploitation... I really really hope this served as a lesson to them... :(
im super duper lucky. The one thing I really lost was a dragon i bought my fiance and I managed to find it again >.>;
I came out ahead in eggs I wen't from a 2 and 3 egg nests to 3 and 4 eggs... but...all the time....and the posts I made yesterday.... and I feel so terrible for you guys who hatched dragons yesterday only to have them torn away ;_;

The one good thing I see coming from this is hopefully it hit the exploiters hard too and now they know the admins are NOT messing around when it comes to exploitation... I really really hope this served as a lesson to them... :(
I found a Lightning egg yesterday and hatched this beautiful Tundra. Well, tried gathering from Lightning today, no such luck getting another egg :(
At least I was able to re-buy the dragon I had bought yesterday.
I found a Lightning egg yesterday and hatched this beautiful Tundra. Well, tried gathering from Lightning today, no such luck getting another egg :(
At least I was able to re-buy the dragon I had bought yesterday.
- LeopardShark
1 2 3 4 5 6