Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | silly things you used to believe
I kept thinking that Imperials were rare and Wildclaws were limited.

I also used to think that I would never awaken any familiars, now here I am with 1192 of them.
I kept thinking that Imperials were rare and Wildclaws were limited.

I also used to think that I would never awaken any familiars, now here I am with 1192 of them.
I thought the progens were supposed to match, because mine both had black as primary and close range on the secondary.

I also thought that when you maxed out fairgrounds, you’d get an extra 75kt for finishing the lucky streak.
I thought the progens were supposed to match, because mine both had black as primary and close range on the secondary.

I also thought that when you maxed out fairgrounds, you’d get an extra 75kt for finishing the lucky streak.
Call me Soli!
She/any
I'm always subbed
Fr +0
Minor
dHs4iVC.png Art Shop

tumblr_pvj9j604lC1ytn210o1_75sq.png
No random friend requests!
Non-exalt (I love my dragons)
Username means “small crow” (crow + ling)
Untitled241-20240811132833-1.png
I thought that gathering in different flights gave significantly different results (like, fishing in water or ice was the only way to make fishing worthwhile, and if you went fishing in, say, fire, you would get the smallest reward possible and potentially nothing at all) & that if you gathered in flights besides your own, there was a chance that your dragons would get chased off, resulting in little to no reward + your dragons getting injured, which would somehow affect how well they could do in coli (/whether they could go in at all for a while?)
I thought that gathering in different flights gave significantly different results (like, fishing in water or ice was the only way to make fishing worthwhile, and if you went fishing in, say, fire, you would get the smallest reward possible and potentially nothing at all) & that if you gathered in flights besides your own, there was a chance that your dragons would get chased off, resulting in little to no reward + your dragons getting injured, which would somehow affect how well they could do in coli (/whether they could go in at all for a while?)
6mVFIuV.png
QetF0Qf.png
4xqaZpf.png
bYt72YT.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
rihYiKd.png
YMPbu9R.png
I was under the impression that feeding dragons fully would make it more likely to get more eggs; additionally the first time I got an egg from scavenging I tried to put it in my nests because obviously I thought I had to incubate it somehow....?
I was under the impression that feeding dragons fully would make it more likely to get more eggs; additionally the first time I got an egg from scavenging I tried to put it in my nests because obviously I thought I had to incubate it somehow....?
3bb19a2e65e428d24c93ae6e9f17e77973c939ea.png
sg0ki88.png
ov8ay5N.png
YUEtAn1.png
uN17MNu.png
dEe2UrM.png
0mOYsUn.png
I used to think you could only buy dragons that were of your flight's element, and that you could only gather in your own flight's domain.

For far too long I had no idea how the coliseum's XP system worked and was very confused when I had a level 7 and two level 1 dragons in the same party and the training fields wasn't giving them any XP
I used to think you could only buy dragons that were of your flight's element, and that you could only gather in your own flight's domain.

For far too long I had no idea how the coliseum's XP system worked and was very confused when I had a level 7 and two level 1 dragons in the same party and the training fields wasn't giving them any XP
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
I thought you could only have your own element dragons in your lair. So for the longest time I was a Plague monolair

I also did not know you could gene up g1s(or other dragons) and gave my sister my very first egg hatch cuz I believed him to be ugly(she's willing to give him back tho)
I thought you could only have your own element dragons in your lair. So for the longest time I was a Plague monolair

I also did not know you could gene up g1s(or other dragons) and gave my sister my very first egg hatch cuz I believed him to be ugly(she's willing to give him back tho)
in7SefG.png
when i first made my account and got to the page where you chose your element, i thought that the deities were what your element's progens were supposed to look like. i was so disappointed to see that none of the progen options looked like the tidelord [emoji=skydancer sad size=1]
when i first made my account and got to the page where you chose your element, i thought that the deities were what your element's progens were supposed to look like. i was so disappointed to see that none of the progen options looked like the tidelord
Lawn Decoration JvUa9ma.png
ePOliyb.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
I used to think that the”Auction” house was a real auction with an auctioneer and I had no idea how it worked so I never went there for months. Duh, lol
I used to think that the”Auction” house was a real auction with an auctioneer and I had no idea how it worked so I never went there for months. Duh, lol
hc7MLaK.png
i started in plague, this doesn't make sense until you know that. i thought the website ui's color depended on your flight! it was red. plague is red. i didn't fully shake off this idea until i moved to water in march 2020. nope, still red.
i started in plague, this doesn't make sense until you know that. i thought the website ui's color depended on your flight! it was red. plague is red. i didn't fully shake off this idea until i moved to water in march 2020. nope, still red.
4ojPdOH.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
I didn't know the Marketplace existed.
I didn't know the Marketplace existed.
YOauEPv.gif[/url I never knew Flight Rising had a forum for the longest time. Now that I do, so far it's awesome.