Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Gem week what' cha gonna buy?
1 2 3 4 5
So gem cycle starts today, and I know I'm going buy 6 Wildclaw scrolls that are all immediately going to be used on projects.

What are you guys gonna buy? Anything you've been waiting to cycle in?
So gem cycle starts today, and I know I'm going buy 6 Wildclaw scrolls that are all immediately going to be used on projects.

What are you guys gonna buy? Anything you've been waiting to cycle in?
A black and white penguin waddling back an forth on top of the forum post.
Oh damn it's goin' to be soon ?? I have some gems set aside so maybe I'll buy some or get just a couple things,
A black and white penguin waddling back an forth on top of the forum post.
Oh damn it's goin' to be soon ?? I have some gems set aside so maybe I'll buy some or get just a couple things,
UDy41Fx.png
Wait it's gem week already?!
I... don't worry I'm totally ready *frantically scrounges up funds*
Wait it's gem week already?!
I... don't worry I'm totally ready *frantically scrounges up funds*
Newmoon | She/her | FRT +17-19 (depending on daylight savings)

Fandergs | Wishlist

I made a cheap UMA! Click here to order it!
oh no i forgot about it [emoji=coatl scared size=1] ive spent around 1.6kg about 2 hours ago ;-;
oh no i forgot about it
ive spent around 1.6kg about 2 hours ago ;-;
3i3iYd8.gif
12+ FR time
i think i am missing rainy day vista only-- I think I got other vistas and fams? apparel I have enough mm
i think i am missing rainy day vista only-- I think I got other vistas and fams? apparel I have enough mm
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
I need two wildclaw scrolls for projects; can’t remember off-hand if I need any apparel though ^.^’ I’ll only be able to get one scroll unless I’m reeaaally lucky, but that’s all right.
I need two wildclaw scrolls for projects; can’t remember off-hand if I need any apparel though ^.^’ I’ll only be able to get one scroll unless I’m reeaaally lucky, but that’s all right.
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
I forgot and used half of my gems already [emoji=aether scared size=1]
I forgot and used half of my gems already
SIG-02.png
I’m so confused as to what gem week is, the gem marketplace looks the same and I haven’t seen any announcements
I’m so confused as to what gem week is, the gem marketplace looks the same and I haven’t seen any announcements
I don’t know what to put here
Six WC scrolls? Yowch. [item=wise whiskers] Need the 'stache. Millions must old.
Six WC scrolls? Yowch.

Wise Whiskers
Need the 'stache. Millions must old.
pj11X8O.png

he/him • fr+8
dont ever put me in a situation ∞
lLZz7sf.png
I have a couple outfit pieces I need, but the biggest hole in my wallet would be the WC scroll I need... if I have enough gems, I think I forgot about the gem cycle and burned a bunch of my funds on stuff tho...

Edit, yep just checked and I have 400G to my name... used what I was saving for the WC breed change on a stained scroll....
I have a couple outfit pieces I need, but the biggest hole in my wallet would be the WC scroll I need... if I have enough gems, I think I forgot about the gem cycle and burned a bunch of my funds on stuff tho...

Edit, yep just checked and I have 400G to my name... used what I was saving for the WC breed change on a stained scroll....
Vista: Transgender Ribbon XXXX XXXX Vista: Pansexual Ribbon
1 2 3 4 5