Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Gem week what' cha gonna buy?
1 2 3 4 5
I'll see later in the week if I want anything, but for now, I've just bought myself a daredevil cover for a potential future fandragon. Nothing else particularly appeals to me atm, since I don't usually plan outfits and I have all the familiars + the cycling vista I really like.
A WC scroll would be nice but she's a bit rich for my blood. I'll save it for when I actually need it.
I'll see later in the week if I want anything, but for now, I've just bought myself a daredevil cover for a potential future fandragon. Nothing else particularly appeals to me atm, since I don't usually plan outfits and I have all the familiars + the cycling vista I really like.
A WC scroll would be nice but she's a bit rich for my blood. I'll save it for when I actually need it.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
Nothing, because in the past two weeks I've spent pretty much every scrap of my funds on a project dragon ._. that's alright though, I'm used to being destitute hahaha
Nothing, because in the past two weeks I've spent pretty much every scrap of my funds on a project dragon ._. that's alright though, I'm used to being destitute hahaha
Ke13xP8.png
Oh...they will only cycle in for [i]one week[/i]? Unless I get another hydra to drop, I do not think I will be getting any cool items this time around [emoji=sandsurge scared size=1] my wildclaw scrolls will have to wait.
Oh...they will only cycle in for one week?

Unless I get another hydra to drop, I do not think I will be getting any cool items this time around my wildclaw scrolls will have to wait.
they/them
I bought two boxes of Daredevil Covers! That's about it though, I spent too many gems filling out my bestiary lately (many sprites)
I bought two boxes of Daredevil Covers! That's about it though, I spent too many gems filling out my bestiary lately (many sprites)
nothing i blew my only 350 gems on scatterscrolls
nothing i blew my only 350 gems on scatterscrolls
I used to display all my meme numbers here, but honestly im tired off that
i will still say that i own the #420 saved scry
Well, I was going to buy a Fans gene, but since Wildclaw scrolls have cycled in I might grab one just in case I get a project it'd look good with.
Well, I was going to buy a Fans gene, but since Wildclaw scrolls have cycled in I might grab one just in case I get a project it'd look good with.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
splurged on a bundle of silver sylvan apparel only to find out i already had a whole set sitting in my hoard -facepalm-
splurged on a bundle of silver sylvan apparel only to find out i already had a whole set sitting in my hoard -facepalm-
DbPd1nP.png
some daredevil masks, maybe! that's about all I really use though
some daredevil masks, maybe! that's about all I really use though
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
2 Wildclaw Scrolls and the 4 fams for me!

Dunno if I'll ever spend anything on gem cycle week again though. I'm not suuuuuuper fond of Wildclaws, so I doubt I'll get more than 2.

And well, fams are the only other thing I care about, so... All cycling fams gotten means the cycle week won't affect me much anymore~
2 Wildclaw Scrolls and the 4 fams for me!

Dunno if I'll ever spend anything on gem cycle week again though. I'm not suuuuuuper fond of Wildclaws, so I doubt I'll get more than 2.

And well, fams are the only other thing I care about, so... All cycling fams gotten means the cycle week won't affect me much anymore~
Do you have too many excess hibden items? Join the Hibernal Den gifting thread and help less fortunate people out! And get helped out too in the process!
I just bought a vista and one familiar, I need to save the bulk of my gems for PAs with UMAs I've ordered. <3 I'm not in a rush to get anything this time.
I just bought a vista and one familiar, I need to save the bulk of my gems for PAs with UMAs I've ordered. <3 I'm not in a rush to get anything this time.
1 2 3 4 5