Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New Teaser, Opinions?
1 2 3 4 5
My first thought was isopods, given they can roll into balls! [img]https://antsinvasion.pl/userdata/public/gfx/211/IMG_20221223_144457.jpg[/img] Look-it that baby in the bottom right, just adorable! But even if they're more like armadillos/pangolins, there's plenty of opportunity for me to turn that into a podling-inspired dragon so I'm all excited now. Kind of stings that I put so much currency into making isopod dragons out of Auraboas (because Scuttle), but this just means I can have [i]more[/i] podling dragons!
My first thought was isopods, given they can roll into balls!

IMG_20221223_144457.jpg
Look-it that baby in the bottom right, just adorable!

But even if they're more like armadillos/pangolins, there's plenty of opportunity for me to turn that into a podling-inspired dragon so I'm all excited now. Kind of stings that I put so much currency into making isopod dragons out of Auraboas (because Scuttle), but this just means I can have more podling dragons!
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
I’m wondering if they are partially inspired by trilobites! They are also known for rolling up, plus a fossil themed ancient is perfect for earth!
I’m wondering if they are partially inspired by trilobites! They are also known for rolling up, plus a fossil themed ancient is perfect for earth!
Accent shopCBsJXZk.gif Accent: Moonlight Halo Buy!
I wasn't really expecting Earth to get a new Ancient breed right now, given Obelisks were only just released a few years ago - but the teaser looks cool!

Kinda looks like they'll be influenced by pillbugs, armadillos, pangolins, armadillo lizards, and/or thorny devils, and I'm interested in seeing what the finished breed will look like.
I wasn't really expecting Earth to get a new Ancient breed right now, given Obelisks were only just released a few years ago - but the teaser looks cool!

Kinda looks like they'll be influenced by pillbugs, armadillos, pangolins, armadillo lizards, and/or thorny devils, and I'm interested in seeing what the finished breed will look like.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
Armadillo lizard is my guess
Armadillo lizard is my guess
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif[url= 7EiI5KP.jpeg FcasiGk.png
chanting bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs
chanting bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs
I have no idea but they go spin and I am so excited!!
I have no idea but they go spin and I am so excited!!
Designated Ridgeback Smoocher
I'm on a quest to get every forum vista I can!
Icon Dragon | Sales Tab
I wasn't expecting an earth ancient until last, since they got the newest modern. But, they look cool so far :D

I was expecting Light, Wind, Earth. But that's ok
I kinda hope it's not bug themed >> Armadillo or pangolin sounds fun though!
I wasn't expecting an earth ancient until last, since they got the newest modern. But, they look cool so far :D

I was expecting Light, Wind, Earth. But that's ok
I kinda hope it's not bug themed >> Armadillo or pangolin sounds fun though!
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
ADULT LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
[quote name="Kiln" date="2024-04-16 08:45:00" ] [center]OH MY GOD PLZ BE PANGOLINS PLZ BE PANGOLINS [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/56/59/02/5659025fbe06baa74d986e259f2d7a27.gif[/img] ISTG IF THESE GUYS ARE BUILT LIKE THIS IM GOINGTO SCREAM AND SHOUT AND LET IT ALL OUT /LH aaaaaa!!! aboutta be their no.1 fan!!![/center] [/quote]
Kiln wrote on 2024-04-16 08:45:00:
OH MY GOD PLZ BE PANGOLINS PLZ BE PANGOLINS

5659025fbe06baa74d986e259f2d7a27.gif

ISTG IF THESE GUYS ARE BUILT LIKE THIS IM GOINGTO SCREAM AND SHOUT AND LET IT ALL OUT /LH

aaaaaa!!!

aboutta be their no.1 fan!!!
CDZsGNI.pngyEMmEQl.png
[quote name="Halszkaraptor" date="2024-04-16 08:55:18" ] Oooh more buggy bug? Earth? I'm reminded of that lil toady spikey guy that appeared in one of the dev streams a while back.... Frogfeet Mcstubbins? [img]https://i.gyazo.com/072354e6053294295642c676a0deefb1.png[/img] [/quote] his face screams salamander and im frothing at the mouth for it
Halszkaraptor wrote on 2024-04-16 08:55:18:
Oooh more buggy bug? Earth?

I'm reminded of that lil toady spikey guy that appeared in one of the dev streams a while back.... Frogfeet Mcstubbins?

072354e6053294295642c676a0deefb1.png

his face screams salamander and im frothing at the mouth for it
a53046431071_9a2c62a39e_o.png

a
saltypie
• fr+3
• he/him
• uma & g1 addict
CROSSING MY FINGERS THAT IT ISN'T ANOTHER SNAKE

(Tbh it wouldn't be the end of the world but I really want something with a simpler sihouette than the last few ancients!)
CROSSING MY FINGERS THAT IT ISN'T ANOTHER SNAKE

(Tbh it wouldn't be the end of the world but I really want something with a simpler sihouette than the last few ancients!)
J9cpo9x.png183.png
1 2 3 4 5