Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Burn
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
[quote name="PockyPancake" date="2024-03-21 11:27:19" ] [quote name="CattLovesCats" date="2024-03-21 06:12:53" ] [quote name="CrumbledCandy" date="2024-03-21 06:05:41" ] [quote name="CattLovesCats" date="2024-03-21 05:48:43" ] [quote name="Bootless" date="2024-03-20 15:08:33" ] [i]*comes bustling into the room with [item=Clanbound Unhatched Auraboa Egg] on hip, phone to ear*[/i] [size=5]OKay, so[/size] I got us a NEW egg, and... [/quote] Perfect! I'll go and get the pan! [item=Clanbound Unhatched Auraboa Egg] [item=Pastry Chef Pan] [item=sear] [/quote] Gosh, are we barbarians? Come ON, we need the spices on there, and add some veggies, we need some TEXTURE! [img]https://media.tenor.com/3H_QC8wxlKoAAAAM/gordon-ramsay-idiot-sandwich.gif[/img] /aff *Tosses veggies at you* [item=Brussels Sprouts][item=Ancient Mushroom][item=Rotala][item=Quinoa][item=Green Shoots] [/quote] I almost forgot! lets go ahead and add them in. hey wait N[size=5]O YOU CANT EAT THAT STOP- [center][item=Barhide Menace][item=Brussels Sprouts][item=Ancient Mushroom][item=Rotala][item=Quinoa][item=Green Shoots] well our veggies just got eaten... [/quote] DON'T WORRY I GOT IT! [item=Salt] [item=Salt] [item=Salt] [item=Salt] [item=Salt] [item=Salt] [item=Salt] [item=Salt] [item=Salt] [item=Salt] [item=Clanbound Unhatched Auraboa Egg] [item=Pastry Chef Pan] [item=sear] [size=5][size=5]SALT CURING!! SALT BATH!!!!!!![/size][/size] [/quote] [img]https://thehappyscientist.com/files/EOWpics/egg%20geode/egg%20geode1.jpg[/img] I think..... we got.... the wrong recipe.....
PockyPancake wrote on 2024-03-21 11:27:19:
CattLovesCats wrote on 2024-03-21 06:12:53:
CrumbledCandy wrote on 2024-03-21 06:05:41:
CattLovesCats wrote on 2024-03-21 05:48:43:
Bootless wrote on 2024-03-20 15:08:33:
*comes bustling into the room with Clanbound Unhatched Auraboa Egg on hip, phone to ear*

OKay, so I got us a NEW egg, and...
Perfect! I'll go and get the pan!
Clanbound Unhatched Auraboa Egg
Pastry Chef Pan
Sear
Gosh, are we barbarians? Come ON, we need the spices on there, and add some veggies, we need some TEXTURE!

gordon-ramsay-idiot-sandwich.gif /aff

*Tosses veggies at you*

Brussels Sprouts Ancient Mushroom Rotala Quinoa Green Shoots
I almost forgot! lets go ahead and add them in.
hey wait NO YOU CANT EAT THAT STOP-
Barhide Menace Brussels Sprouts Ancient Mushroom Rotala Quinoa Green Shoots
well our veggies just got eaten...

DON'T WORRY I GOT IT!
Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt
Pastry Chef Pan
Sear

SALT CURING!! SALT BATH!!!!!!!

egg%20geode1.jpg

I think..... we got.... the wrong recipe.....
CrumbledCandy.gif 92n1dwB.png" alt="92n1dwB.jpg
Feel free to ping me whenever!
Eosphoros collects likes!
G8AyR6r.jpg
[font=american gothic][size=4]I love the recursive nature of Flight Rising Discussion. The inheritor of PUNCH EGG! [item=eggull][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/34717.png[/img] Stop eating my eggs!
I love the recursive nature of Flight Rising Discussion. The inheritor of PUNCH EGG!

Eggull 34717.png

Stop eating my eggs!
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
[quote name="Requacy" date="2024-03-21 11:49:32" ] [font=american gothic][size=4]I love the recursive nature of Flight Rising Discussion. The inheritor of PUNCH EGG! [item=eggull][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/34717.png[/img] Stop eating my eggs! [/quote] (I STOLE EGG BACK FROM PUNY BIRD! TIME TO COOK IT!) v [item=Pastry Chef Hat] [item=Goldenbeast][item=Yeti Brawler][item=Pastry Chef Pan][item=Unhatched Light Egg]
Requacy wrote on 2024-03-21 11:49:32:
I love the recursive nature of Flight Rising Discussion. The inheritor of PUNCH EGG!

Eggull 34717.png

Stop eating my eggs!
(I STOLE EGG BACK FROM PUNY BIRD! TIME TO COOK IT!)
v
Pastry Chef Hat
Goldenbeast Yeti Brawler Pastry Chef Pan Unhatched Light Egg
CTF4up6.png
[quote name="Requacy" date="2024-03-21 11:49:32" ] [font=american gothic][size=4]I love the recursive nature of Flight Rising Discussion. The inheritor of PUNCH EGG! [item=eggull][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/34717.png[/img] Stop eating my eggs! [/quote] I feel honored. [item=unhatched light egg] [item=pastry chef pan] [item=coarsefur yeti] [item=overcharged silverbeast]

Eggull 34717.png

Stop eating my eggs!
I feel honored.
Unhatched Light Egg
Pastry Chef Pan
Coarsefur Yeti Overcharged Silverbeast
whgj.png
[quote name="Malev0lent" date="2024-03-21 19:12:36" ] [quote name="Requacy" date="2024-03-21 11:49:32" ] [font=american gothic][size=4]I love the recursive nature of Flight Rising Discussion. The inheritor of PUNCH EGG! [item=eggull][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/34717.png[/img] Stop eating my eggs! [/quote] I feel honored. [item=unhatched light egg] [item=pastry chef pan] [item=coarsefur yeti] [item=overcharged silverbeast] [/quote] (APE TOGETHER STRONG! WE SHALL BOTH COOK EGG!) v [item=Goldenbeast][item=Coarsefur Yeti][item=Yeti Brawler][item=Overcharged Silverbeast]
Malev0lent wrote on 2024-03-21 19:12:36:

Eggull 34717.png

Stop eating my eggs!
I feel honored.
Unhatched Light Egg
Pastry Chef Pan
Coarsefur Yeti Overcharged Silverbeast

(APE TOGETHER STRONG! WE SHALL BOTH COOK EGG!)
v
Goldenbeast Coarsefur Yeti Yeti Brawler Overcharged Silverbeast
CTF4up6.png
[quote name="hamkid" date="2015-07-12 07:09:48" ] [item=pickaxe][item=coarsefur yeti][item=overcharged silverbeast] "Goin' minin', back soon enough" (Picks up) "seen any diamond ore?" [/quote] [item=Coal][item=Coal] I found some coal. Let's use it to give the food a smoky flavor!
hamkid wrote on 2015-07-12 07:09:48:
Pickaxe Coarsefur Yeti Overcharged Silverbeast

"Goin' minin', back soon enough"
(Picks up) "seen any diamond ore?"
Coal Coal
I found some coal. Let's use it to give the food a smoky flavor!
YOauEPv.gif[/url I never knew Flight Rising had a forum for the longest time. Now that I do, so far it's awesome.
I think we need some [item=Coarse Alchemical Reduction] to go along with our eggs. [item=Clanbound Unhatched Auraboa Egg] [item=Pastry Chef Pan] + [item=Coarse Alchemical Reduction] = Delicious.
I think we need some Coarse Alchemical Reduction to go along with our eggs.

Pastry Chef Pan

+

Coarse Alchemical Reduction

=

Delicious.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
[quote name="Stellori" date="2024-03-21 22:22:41" ] I think we need some [item=Coarse Alchemical Reduction] to go along with our eggs. [item=Clanbound Unhatched Auraboa Egg] [item=Pastry Chef Pan] + [item=Coarse Alchemical Reduction] = Delicious. [/quote] Hey uh... the alchemy stuff transformed the egg... [item=Unhatched Water Egg]
Stellori wrote on 2024-03-21 22:22:41:
I think we need some Coarse Alchemical Reduction to go along with our eggs.

Pastry Chef Pan

+

Coarse Alchemical Reduction

=

Delicious.
Hey uh...
the alchemy stuff transformed the egg...
Unhatched Water Egg
She/They and a Biromantic mess.
Oh goodness. I'll just remove the crust and... [item=Unhatched Lightning Egg] Oh.
Oh goodness. I'll just remove the crust and...
Unhatched Lightning Egg
Oh.
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
I love this so much. The original was iconic and im loving the interactions with all the new items
I love this so much. The original was iconic and im loving the interactions with all the new items
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15