Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | too. many. sneks.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote name="Elda" date="2024-02-25 20:43:02" ] Never enough sneks! [/quote] [b]NEVER[/b] [b]ENOUGH NOODLES[/b]
Elda wrote on 2024-02-25 20:43:02:
Never enough sneks!
NEVER
ENOUGH
NOODLES
Runic Bat Spectral Duskflapper Cursed Bat Armored Duskflapper Spirit of Shadow
Actually, it's kind of an interesting lore thing, dragons in Sornieth worshipping snakes.

I'm all for it, of course.
Actually, it's kind of an interesting lore thing, dragons in Sornieth worshipping snakes.

I'm all for it, of course.
LGBT+  Progress Queer

Nonbinary They/She
xx4VlncxY.png xx uPOLOvt.png
SV9CXSe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
I kinda wonder if it might be because snakes are relatively easy to draw, given the longer bodies?
I kinda wonder if it might be because snakes are relatively easy to draw, given the longer bodies?
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
it snakes a lot to make a stew, when it comes to me and you….and you’ve got, too many sneks (too many sneks)

snakes are great n all but yeah after this fests rotation? I don’t really wanna see em for a while. we REALLY need some bovids overall blease FR or actually I think we shouldnt stop making noggles til they outnumber the snakes

I was going to say something about going back to bear worship but I realized in saying so that while there are a ton of snake familiars, theres also a ton of snake food items, whereas bears are STRICTLY familiars. which I love, snakes are Not safe but bears are holy
it snakes a lot to make a stew, when it comes to me and you….and you’ve got, too many sneks (too many sneks)

snakes are great n all but yeah after this fests rotation? I don’t really wanna see em for a while. we REALLY need some bovids overall blease FR or actually I think we shouldnt stop making noggles til they outnumber the snakes

I was going to say something about going back to bear worship but I realized in saying so that while there are a ton of snake familiars, theres also a ton of snake food items, whereas bears are STRICTLY familiars. which I love, snakes are Not safe but bears are holy
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
Hehe this is good.
Hehe this is good.
i6v47.gif ART SHOP! | Fandragons! | WishlistoXrDZ.gif85e4x.gif54zSC.gifePIyS.gif
whole bunch of snake genes too, python, vipera, boa, rattlesnake, and that's just the primaries!
whole bunch of snake genes too, python, vipera, boa, rattlesnake, and that's just the primaries!
jFZJEcu.png
NOP5viO.png
lAvpyOQ.png
“If there's nothing wrong with me...
...maybe there's something wrong with the universe!”
-Beverly Crusher
[item=Blue Racer] [item=Amelanistic Racer] Oops you forgot these... one of which has an indiana jones reference in the description I do believe xD
Blue Racer Amelanistic Racer

Oops you forgot these... one of which has an indiana jones reference in the description I do believe xD
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
Sssornieth the world of snakes
Sssornieth the world of snakes
OjYCOIV.png BiXaltQ.gif
*looks at my username*
S n e k s
Y e s
*looks at my username*
S n e k s
Y e s
Untitled176_20240418173544.png Don’t mind me.
I fail to see the problem, it's a pretty adequate number of snakes
I fail to see the problem, it's a pretty adequate number of snakes
QYzhmAi.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7